你可以告我 但是我没有继续投资的兴趣了
Mr. Rose, we just broke 200 feet!
Mr. Rose 我们刚刚已经完成了200英尺的挖掘
Now, you pull out now...
现在 你现在退出的话
I've been hearing that for two years, Hardewicke.
两年来我一直都听你这么说 Hardewicke
Get off your asses and load my gear!
动一动你的懒屁♥股♥把我的装备都打包装车
Excuse me?
不好意思
Mr. Rose, Macy... he knew it. He felt it. This close!
Mr. Rose Macy他知道 他感觉到了宝藏 很近了
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Two years, $2 million.
两年 两百万
There's nothing down there, Giles.
底下什么都没有 Giles
Macy died for nothing.
Macy死的一文不值
FBI! You're all under arrest!
FBI 你们都被捕了
Come on, Bones, you don't get to say that.
拜托 Bones 你不能说这个的
I'm the one with the badge.
我才是有警徽的那个
The FBI's involved now?
FBI也要来参一脚吗
Oh, yeah. You know, murder on federal land...
哦 当然 您看 在联邦土地上的谋杀
we like to, uh, poke around a little.
我们就喜欢 打探打探
Murder?
谋杀
Yeah, murder.
对 谋杀
You said it was an accident.
你说那是个意外
That's what I thought.
我也以为是个意外
Oh, my God...
哦 我的天啊
He found something.
他发现什么了
Put my stuff back now!
把我东西放回去
What did Macy find that would be worth killing him for?
Macy发现了什么 凶手不惜将其灭口
In 1832, a team of six men looking for the treasure were killed
在1832年 一个六人小队在寻宝过程中
when a shaft they were digging collapsed.
因为他们挖掘的竖井坍塌而亡
Blackbeard's curse, man.
黑胡子的诅咒 兄弟
A curse? We're scientists.
诅咒 我们是科学家
Look at this. 1902.
你看 1902
Two men disappeared while digging. Never found their bodies.
两个人在挖掘中失踪 至今未发现尸体
Oh, that's very cursey.
那可是听上去很有诅咒的味道
So you believe in pirates?
所以你相信海盗吗
Pirates aren't Santa, Zack. They did exist.
海盗又不是圣诞老人 Zack 他们是真实存在的
They did have treasures, and they did bury it.
他们也是有宝藏的 他们也的确埋了宝藏
You know, I had an eye patch when I was six.
你知道吗 我在六岁的时候有个眼罩
Who didn't, my friend? Who didn't?
谁没有呢 我的朋友 谁没有啊
It's not necessary to lead me like a child.
没必要像领孩子一样领着我
I'd rather not have any more evidence compromised.
我可不希望有任何其他证据被破坏了
You're squeezing my arm very tightly.
你抓我的胳膊抓的太紧了
Sorry. No, no, it's okay.
对不起 不 不 没关系的
You can give it to Dr. Hodgins.
你可以给Dr. Hodgins了
What is this?
这是啥
Soil and water collected from Ted Macy's throat and lungs.
从Ted Macy的喉咙和肺部收集的土壤和水
He was found floating in his dry suit at the top of the shaft.
他被发现穿着干式潜水服浮在竖井上
All right, you know what? We need you to do your dirt thing.
好吧 你知道吗 我们需要你研究尘土
You know, match the slime to the crime,
就是找到烂泥和犯罪活动的关系
make sure that's where he was killed.
确定那就是他被杀的地点
I'd like to look at X rays of the victim's skeleton.
我需要看一下被害者骨骼的X光片
Bossy. Do not go there.
专横 不许这么说
In the interest of being thorough,
为了保证周密
I need to determine if he died at the top or died at the bottom and floated up.
我需要确定他是在顶部死的 还是在底部被害浮上了顶部
I need silt abstracts from both levels.
我需要两头的淤泥样本
Fine. We'll get those for you.
好的 我们会给你取样的
No, no. No.
不 不 不
The soil looks like an odd mixture of clay, plagioclase feldspar, pyroxene...
这土壤看上去像是黏土 斜长石 辉石的奇怪混合
I really wouldn't trust anyone else to harvest the samples properly.
我可不相信别人能正确地取样
You just want to look for treasure.
你就是想去寻宝
I am a serious scientist merely trying to do my job as well as possible.
我是个严肃的科学家 仅仅是在试图做好自己的本职工作
That shaft is over 200 feet deep, you know.
那个竖井超过200英尺深 你知道不
It requires an experienced diver.
要求潜水员经验丰富
I am a certified cave diver, which means I can go deeper than 200 feet.
我有洞穴潜水的执照 意味着我可以潜到200英尺的深水里去
I dove Mayan Blue, Dos Ojos, Tortuga...
我潜过Mayan Blue、Dos Ojos、Tortuga
Ever dive Naharon? Once.
Naharon你潜过吗 一次
I named Naharon.
Naharon是我命名的
Well, then how can you say no to me?
那你怎么忍♥心跟我说不
Okay...
好吧
but just to collect soil samples.
但只是让你去收集土壤样本
Of course.
当然咯
So, you dive, too?
所以 你也潜水呗
I have the time because I don't own a TV.
我有充足的时间因为我没有电视可看
You wear a rubber suit, then? Don't.
那你会穿紧身潜水服了哟 住口
Accidents happen, you know.
意外总会发生
Macy and I were prepared for that, but murder?
Macy和我都做好了心理准备 但是谋杀
Murder.
谋杀
Anything I can do to help. Okay?
任何我能做的我都会配合的 好吗
Okay, we'll talk about that a little later.
好的 我们稍晚些会谈谈这个
Right now, I want to get Hodgins down that shaft.
现在 我想先把Hodgins送下去
Dane McGinnis.
Dane McGinnis
He- he's the best I know.
他是我知道的工作最棒的人
Uh, he's worked for us for years.
呃 他跟我们工作多年了
Agent Booth? Are you Agent Booth?
Booth探员 你是Booth探员吗
You're going to have to stay behind the yellow tape.
你得站在黄色胶带后面
I'm Mayor Ney.
我是市长Ney
Your men keep pushing our tourists further and further back.
你们的人把我们的游客推得越来越远了
Mayor?
市长
I- I hope you didn't look like that when they elected you.
我 我希望他们选举你的时候你没穿这身
Blackbeard's treasure is what keeps the economy on this little island running.
黑胡子宝藏是维持这个小岛经济发展的主要动力
The mayor gets it, sometimes too intensely.
市长明白这点 有时候用力过猛
Hey, I'm not ashamed.
嘿 我可不觉得丢人
I've increased tourism 63% since I took office,
自从我上任以来旅游业已经增长了63%
and I can boost it a bit more if the tourists could get a closer look.
我还能让它涨更快点 如果游客们能再往前看得更清楚些
It's a murder scene, not a show.
这是谋杀现场 不是表演
Blackbeard's curse.
黑胡子的诅咒
Macy would've wanted to give a little back to the town that he loved.
Macy会希望给他深爱的小镇做出的贡献的
Frank, the police are telling them no pictures.
Frank 警♥察♥现在告诉他们不能拍照
Now, who is this, huh?The Pirate Queen?
这又是谁 海盗女王吗
That's right. My wife, Katie.
对啊 我妻子 Katie
That's right. Great.
太棒了
Listen, you just tell the tourists that the bad view is part of the curse.
听着 告诉游客看不清楚也属于诅咒范畴
Will you please escort the pirate and his wench behind the yellow tape?
你能护送海盗和他的妞儿到黄色警戒线后面吗
Thank you.
谢谢
So, Dane... he's, uh, an experienced guy?
所以 Dane...他是把好手吗
I've worked with hundreds. He's the best.
我和太多人共事过了 他是最棒的
All right.
好吧
I hope this guy knows what he's doing,
我希望这家伙知道自己在做什么
'cause it's tight down there.
因为这下面很紧的
Avast, ye lubbers!
站住 你们这群傻大个儿
Dane, let's get him ready.
Dane 帮他准备好
You think it's a pirate?
你觉得那是个海盗吗
It's a 300- year- old finger from the left hand of a male.
那是一根超过300岁的男性左手指骨
That's all I'm sure of so far.
我确定的只是这个
Worth killing for?
值得去杀人吗
I worked a case once where a woman was killed, dismembered and burned
我遇到过一个案子 一名女性被杀害 肢解然后焚烧
because her friend thought she'd taken her favorite pair of slippers.
只是因为她的朋友觉得她偷了自己最喜欢的一双拖鞋
Cheery.
真棒
Maybe they're right.
也许他们是对的
Maybe this man died burying the treasure.
也许这个人是因为埋宝藏死的
Ironic... stealing all that and never enjoying the spoils.
真讽刺...偷了那么多但是从没有挥霍享受过
So you believe there's treasure?
所以你相信是有宝藏的
I believe there's greed.
我相信是有贪婪的
That's the real curse.
那才是真正的诅咒
All right, safety line, air hose.
好吧 安全索 空气管
Either one breaks, you ain't coming back up.
任何一根断了 你就上不来了
You got to work on your bedside manner, dude.
你这种鼓励的态度需要改进啊 大兄弟
You know, I don't want to be responsible for some weekender
你看 我可不想对那些自以为是 因为能力不足
who buys it down there because he thinks he's better than he is.
然后在下面丧命的周末旅行者负责
You want to go down, don't you?
你想下去是不是
It's my shaft, okay?
这是我的竖井 好不好
I've been working it ten years.
我挖掘这个已经十年了
But the Feds... they say it's a crime scene,
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表