Okay, quit saying "voodoo".
好了 不要再说伏都巫术这个词了
Yeah, because, you know it's not a factor.
好啊 毕竟也不是需要的因素
Okay, let me know what you find. Bye.
好了 如果有新发现就通知我 再见
How do we know this is not the guy shoving mojo bags into dead people?
我们是怎么确定不是这个人把符塞进死人身体的?
Those spells are the work of a sorcerer.
那些符是黑巫师做的
Priests- - houngans- - can make healing motions mojoes,
我们祭司只能做有治愈功能的符
but I'm not allowed.
我不能做那些符
But snake shaking- - that's fine?
那你拿着蛇晃来晃去就没关系吗
The snake pulls the evil out of the soul, freeing the spirit...
这蛇可以驱逐灵魂中的邪恶 解放灵魂
I must do what small things I can.
我必须尽我所能
The floods washed away too much of what was good.
洪水把太多美好的东西冲走了
Hey, Bones, how's about while you're a murder suspect,
Bones 在你还是谋杀嫌疑犯的时候
you, uh, act more like a normal woman and less like Lily Munster, okay?
能不能正常一点 别像个女吸血鬼
Bye. Good snake. Bye- bye.
好啦 蛇宝宝乖乖 再见了
You know, call me crazy, but I'm suspicious of snake man.
就算你说我神经 我还是有些怀疑舞蛇男
That's because you've been inculcated by
那是因为你被灌输了太多
the mainstream culture's prevailing Judeo- Christian tradition
主流的犹太基♥督♥教传统
into instinctive skepticism of alternative mores.
已经丧失了怀疑有其他可能性的能力
Yeah. Thanks for that explanation.
好吧 谢谢你这么解释
I've been over every inch of these x- rays.
我已经仔细检查了X光片
Me, too.
我也是
There's evidence of particles on the bones,
骨头上有些微粒
but there is no way for me to know what they are.
但我没法确认是什么
Probably dirt.
大概是土
Yes, thank you, Zack,
谢谢 Zack
but dirt is a meaningless word.
但土这词对我没意义
You can't see air on an x- ray.
你在X光上是看不见空气的
What? I never said you could.
什么? 我没说过能啊
What? I'm not even talking about air.
什么 我根本没在说空气的事
You can see a space where air might be, like a cavity,
你能看见的是空气可能存在的地方 比如洞穴
but not the air itself.
但并不是空气本身
What I'm saying is that, yes,
我想说的是 确实
there are flecks on the x- ray that might be dirt,
X光片上有些斑点可能是土
but that doesn't tell us anything.
但这什么也证明不了
Is it sandy, hmm? Silty, humusy?
是砂质的吗 淤泥吗 还是腐殖质
Is it clay? Is it more organic than mineral?
是黏土吗 有机物比矿物更多吗
Is it soil? Is it pulverized gravel?
是泥土吗 还是粉状砂砾
What minerals are in it? Are the minerals crystalline?
有哪些矿物质 那些矿物质结晶了吗
See, these are all details aperson cannot get off an x- ray
无论盯着这张X光多久
no matter how long he stares at it.
这些细节都是没法判断的
Sometimes a person should look for things that aren't there
有时应该去找的是不见了的东西
instead of things that are there.
而不是已经有了的
You mean me?
你是说我吗
In dirt? No. Me. On the x ray.
在土里? 不 是说我 在X光上
I've been looking for anomalies which exist
我一直在找X光上的异常
instead of anomalies which don't exist.
而不是缺了什么
Zack, if you are ever going to successfully mimic being human,
Zack 如果你想假装是个正常人
you have to stop making everything about you,
就不要这么以自我为中心
and feign interest in the other guy.
然后假装关心下其他人
Zack!
Zack!
I've noticed that you try to look taller.
我注意到你想显得高一点
When? Around Dr. Brennan.
什么时候? 当你在Dr. Brennan周围的时候
I do not.
我才没有
And Angela, because they are both taller than you.
还有Angela 因为她们都比你高
You know what? I take it back.
算了 当我没说
Don't take any interest in the other guy.
你还是别关心其他人了
Thank you for your help.
谢谢你的帮助
So, do you remember anything else that could help us out?
你还记得起其他有用的信息吗
It could have been me.
有可能是我
You remember that?
你想起来了吗
Look at it objectively.
客观地看这件事
Graham Legiere was killed between 11:00pm Tuesday and 3:00am Wednesday.
Graham Legiere 死于周二晚11点到周三凌晨3点间
Not only do I not have an alibi, I...
我不仅没有不在场证明
I can't even explain to myself where I was.
我甚至不能想起我当时在哪儿
It could have been me.
有可能是我♥干♥的
No, it couldn't.
不 不可能
Yes...wha...? How do you know?
不 什么 你怎么知道不是我
I just know, okay? I'd bet my professional career on it.
我就是知道 我以职业生涯打赌
I already did.
我已经赌了
What? Nothing.
什么 没什么
What did you do? Bones...
你做了什么? Bones
stop.
停
This is the last time and place that you want to be rational, okay?
此时此刻真的不适合这么理性
Let's just be wildly emotional
就让我们感性一点
and assume that you didn't psychotically murder a co-worker
假设你没有发神经杀掉
who invited you over for dinner.
一个邀请你吃晚餐的同事吧
What's that? What?
那是什么 什么
That.
那个
it's another voodoo dumpling?
又是个符吗
It's some kind of flesh.
这里有些动物组织
And these are seashells.
还有贝壳
Leather, I think.
皮革
Is that a human tooth?
那是个人类牙齿吗
Yes. A canine.
是的 一颗虎牙
Put down your weapon,Agent Booth.
放下武器 Booth特工
Put down your weapon. There's no threat from us.
放下武器 我们没有威胁
You're holding a gun on me.
你在拿枪指着我
Yeah, well, you know, my finger here is not on the trigger.
是啊 但是我的手指可没在扳机上
It's the best I can dounder the circumstances.
这种情况下我只能这样了
Holster your weapons.
把枪都收起来吧
I'm here to arrest Dr. Brennan for the murder of Graham Legiere.
我来以谋杀Graham Legiere为由拘捕Dr. Brennan
Oh, that's not going to happen.
这不可能
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it is.
没什么不可能
I told you, Booth.
我说过吧 Booth
Bones, please!
Bones 拜托
Just once in your life will you be quiet?
你就不能安静点吗
That's good advice
这可是个好建议
because everything you say can and will be held against you in a court of law.
因为你说的一切都将成为呈堂证供
What is that?
那是什么
It's, uh...I found it on my pillow.
这个 在我枕头上找到的
Bones!
Bones!
thank you, Dr. Brennan.
谢谢你 Dr. Brennan
What's the probable cause?
你拘捕她的理由是什么
Traces of Dr. Brennan's blood in Legiere'shome, Legiere's blood on her clothing.
Legiere家里发现了Dr. Brennan的血迹
From the clinic.
在诊所里Dr. Brennan衣服上也有Legiere的血迹
Is that it?
就凭这个吗
All I'm prepared to share with the federal government.
我会把全部证据交给联邦政♥府♥
Now, please, step away from my collar.
现在 请不要妨碍我工作
I'm afraid I can't let that happen.
恐怕我不能让你这样
Bones! Geez!
Bones 天呐
It's better if nobody else dies while we get to the bottom of this.
在事情水落石出之前 我们最好别让任何人死了
Well, you know what? I wasn't planning on dying.
我可没打算以死相搏
It's not you I worry about.
我担心的不是你
You're welcome to the room. It's paid for.
房♥间付过钱了 放心住吧
Were you sleeping with Graham Legiere?
你和Graham Legiere发生性关系了吗
I don't...
我没...
I don't think so.
我觉得没有
You don't think so?
你觉得没有?
I don't remember sleeping with him,
我不记得和他上过床
and at the clinic, they said there wasno sign of sexual activity.
而且在诊所也没发现性行为的痕迹
I hope you kept your mouth shut.
希望你嘴巴很严
Okay, Temperance Brennan, Carolyn Julian.
好啦 这是Temperance Brennan 这是Carolyn Julian
She's your lawyer. She's from the US Attorney's office.
她是你的律师 来自检察院
She's the best there is.
她是那里最厉害的律师了
You found a prosecutor to defend her?
你找了个检察官给她辩护吗
Interesting tactic.
这战术真有意思
I've told Detective Harding everything I know so far.
我已经把我知道的一切都告诉Harding警探了
She's a fool? You didn't tell me she's a fool.
她是个傻子么 你可没说她是个傻子
No, she's a brilliant forensic anthropologist.
不是 她是个超厉害的法医人类学家
Well, I have three degrees.
嗯 我有三个学位
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表