Just do it, Z-man. Reap the benefits of my sexual wisdom.
Z小哥 照我说的做 姐的性♥爱♥锦囊对你有好处
Oh, no. This isn't gonna work. I mean, this is my place.
这可不行 这是我的地盘
Sid?
Sid
As long as they keep it down on the subject of rotten corpses and bodily fluids,
只要他们继续讨论腐烂的尸体和体液
I have no beef at all.
我就不给你牛排
OK, that is amazing. I had heartburn.
太神奇了哇 我原来胸口灼热
I asked Sid to bring me something and now the heartburn's gone.
我让Sid给我点食物 现在灼热消失啦
I mean it's gone. Man, I love this place.
完全消失啦 我爱这餐馆
OK, fine. New rules. That counter is mine. That booth is yours.
新规矩 吧台是我的 雅座是你们的
Everything else around here, all right, mine. All right?
这周围都是我的 好伐 明白嘛
Mine. M-I-N-E. Mine.
我的 都 是 我 的
I've been thinking about your whole "Something stinks" aptitude.
我一直在想你的"这有猫腻"天赋
Oh, yeah?
是咩
I think you have a subconscious knack for reading body language.
我认为你下意识的能读懂肢体语言
Stress in the voice, other subtle but discernable indicators.
语调以及其他细微的指示
It's not mysterious, but it is impressive.
并不神奇 但是挺厉害的
And in the future,
以后呢
I will try to record it in an appropriate degree of objective worth.
我会客观的看待和评判你的能力
Thank you, Temperance. I appreciate that.
Temperance 谢谢 我很受用
So...uh, what part of "This is mine" did you not understand?
"吧台是我的"五个字你不认识哪个字
Do I have to say it in Latin?
要我用拉丁语说吗
Absit invidia.
请勿见怪(拉丁文)
Nice.
不错哇
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表