Like the Indy 500, baby.
就像疯狂赛车一样 宝贝
You didn't come down for breakfast, Bones.
你没来用早餐 Bones
I wasn't hungry. Sorry you had to pay for your own meal.
我不饿 很抱歉你得自己付钱买♥♥早饭
I called your room. There was no answer.
我打你房♥间电♥话♥ 没人接
Why the sudden interest in my morning habits, Booth?
Booth 你怎么突然对我的早间习惯感兴趣了
Well, I just thought we were gonna get something to eat, so I waited.
我只是想我们要吃点东西 所以我就等你呗
My eggs got cold, that's all. Cold eggs.
我的鸡蛋都冷了 成冷蛋了
This is where my flashlight failed.
我手电就是在这没电的
You mean my flashlight. And how can you be sure?
是我的手电 你怎么知道是这
Cos this is where I was standing.
因为这就是我站的地方
A shirt button?
衬衫扣子
And I heard him, uh, disappear in this direction.
我还听见他往那边走的
Leaving buttons on the trail. Must be an old fish-chewer trick.
留下纽扣做标记 肯定是食鱼老伎俩了
You mean a snake eater. An old snake-eater trick.
你是指食蛇者 食蛇者老伎俩
Were you here all night?
你整晚都在
Yes. Did I miss Toni?
是啊 我错过Toni了吗
Yes. She asked about you.
是滴 她问起你了
And you torpedoed me, didn't you?
你说我坏话了 是吧
No, I told her the truth.
没有 我告诉她事实
That you were sifting through excrement.
你在筛粪便
You want a war? Fine, because I am the warrior.
想开战么 可以 因为我是战士
Zack, I got the measurements for your saw from the Angelator.
Zack 安式三维机得出锯的测量结果了
Now all you have to do is find a match.
你现在只需找到匹配的就好
Say thank you with gifts.
给我送谢礼吧
Did you work all night?
你整晚都在工作吗
Yes. I shaved the truffle.
是的 我刮块菌来着
I found boring dust.
我找到了镗屑
Is there any other kind?
有其他类型的吗
Boring dust is produced by beetles.
膛屑是甲虫排泄出来的
Which means the tree the truffle grew on was infested.
意味着长着块菌的树被感染了
That's not going to impress Toni.
这不足以讨好Toni
That's not why I did it.
这不是为了讨好别人
I did it to serve justice and capture a murderous cannibal.
我是为了伸张正义并抓住食人凶手
That'll impress the hot courier.
这回可以取悦快递辣妹了
I am back in the game.
哥要再和你一较高下
No way you'll catch Sherman in the woods.
你不可能在树林里抓住Sherman
He's a park ranger and an Indian.
他可是一个印第安护林员
Right there.
在那儿呢
Oh. He's doing some kind of Indian ritual.
他在做某种印第安仪式呢
Waiting for us.
他在等我们
Brennan.
我是Brennan
The meat samples you sent us were all Ursus americanus.
你寄回的肉样品全是美洲黑熊的
Black bear.
黑熊
I didn't kill no one.
我没杀人
Why'd you run?
那你跑啥
You're FBI.
你是FBI
Ever hear of Leonard Peltier? Pine Ridge? Wounded Knee?
听说过伤膝河大屠♥杀♥吧 松岭案Leonard Peltier
Indians and FBI don't mix.
印第安人和FBI不太对盘
He ran because he's the poacher.
他逃跑是因为他是个偷猎者
You're the poacher?
你偷猎
Yeah, the meat we found in his freezer was black bear.
是的 在他冰箱里发现的肉是黑熊肉
No wonder you never caught him.
难怪你没逮到过他
I want a lawyer.
我需要律师
You should be on the lookout for a patch of wood
你应该注意查看一片树林
that's infested with Dendroctonus brevicomis LeConte.
都是被西部松大小蠹感染的树木
OK. Hodgins says that the bear dug up the arm
好 Hodgins说黑熊挖出手臂的地方
in a stand of western pine-beetle-infested Douglas fir.
应该是一片感染了甲虫的花旗松林
Say you did catch a poacher,
假如你抓到一个偷猎者
Say he was an Indian who shouldn't have to follow white man's law, anyway.
假如他是个不必遵守白人法律的印第安人
Not even a park ranger?
身为护林员也不遵守吗
Say he could show you a stand of trees like that.
假如他能带你找到一片那样的树林
Would you maybe let that Indian go?
可以放过那个印第安人吗
The saw is 300mm with 32 offset teeth per inch
锯条有300毫米长 每英寸有32个锯齿
with a wobble factor of 1/100th of an inch.
每英寸的误差是1/100上下
That's a common hacksaw. That won't help us much.
就是个普通的钢锯 对我们帮助不大
Dr. Brennan, I'm just wondering if you're going to be sending us any more samples.
Dr. Brennan 还有没有更多的样本寄过来
Yeah, uh, even more of the same samples,
嗯 就算是同样的样本也行
you know, in case we wanna double-check the data.
以防我们需要复核数据
OK. I'll let you know.
好吧 会通知你们的
Do you think she'll send more?
你觉得她会再寄过来吗
God in heaven, I hope so.
上帝啊 我希望如此
Japanese, right? They pay a fortune for bear meat.
是日本人对吧 他们肯为熊肉出大价钱
Think the gall bladders fix up their pecker troubles.
他们认为熊胆汁能壮阳
Would've gotten away with it if you hadn't kept the meat in the freezer.
如果你没把熊肉藏冰箱 估计你就无罪了
I'm not admitting nothing.
我不会承认任何事
He couldn't bring himself to waste the meat.
他下不了决心浪费那些肉
This patch of trees is all infested with beetles.
这片树林全部感染了甲虫
According to the GPS, the bear was here seven days ago.
根据GPS数据 那只熊7天前在这待过
That fits the time line for the arm.
和手臂的时间线是一致的
What are we looking for?
我们要找什么
I'm guessing we're looking for a shallow grave that's been disrupted by a hungry bear.
应该是被饿坏的熊扒过的一个浅坟
Or maybe some kind of satanic Stonehenge circle.
又或者某些邪恶的石阵
We see this kind of thing all the time.
我们常常看见这样的东西
Kids come up here, get baked, do their own version of The Blair Witch Project.
娃们来这野炊 自导自演女巫布莱尔
I don't know what that means.
我不知道什么意思
It's a horror movie, Bones.
是部恐怖电影 Bones
Didn't make any sense.
没啥意思
Scary, though, with the bloody hand prints.
还蛮吓人的 血手印啊什么的
Ange, I'm gonna beam you some stills
Ange 我马上发给你一些照片
of what looks like a ritualistic Indian site.
看起来像是印第安仪式
A medicine wheel of some kind.
某种巫术环之类的
This thing legit?
这东西合法吗
What am I, a shaman?
哥看起来像萨满吗
Dr. Goodman is an expert in Native American anthropology.
Dr. Goodman是美国原住民人类学专家
He should be able to tell you what it means.
他应该能知道这代表什么意思
Indian symbols, Indian site...
印第安符号♥ 印第安地盘
Sherman, you're looking guiltier by the minute.
Sherman 你现在似乎更加有嫌疑了
Oh, shut up, Chris. You know better than that.
你丫闭嘴 Chris 你自己心里清楚
Hey, you're a poacher, man. I sure as hell didn't see that coming either.
哥们 你偷猎 我也没想到你会干那个
Got something?
发现什么了
Waxy leaves means methane gas is leeching from the soil.
光滑的树叶说明泥土里有甲烷
Like a body?
比如说尸体
That's Adam Langer.
是Adam Langer
Oh, there's a woman here, too.
还有具女尸
Ann Noyes, the hiker.
Ann Noyes 徒步旅行者
And she's missing her heart.
她的心脏不见了
It's a perversion of a Salish medicine wheel.
这是个颠倒的萨利希族巫术环
This is the Spirit Chief Chichaumichu.
这是巫术的核心部分
The southern stone should represent strength.
南面的石头应该代表力量
The centre of the wheel should represent life force.
环的中心代表生命力
This is upside down and inside out.
但是这个完全反过来了
We're dealing with a cannibal.
我们对付的是个食人者
I suppose you could interpret this
你可以这样理解
as a way of taking energy from someone by eating their flesh.
通过是人肉获取他们的力量
Zoom in.
放大
Yeah. This is the symbol for strength, the arm.
这是力量的符号♥ 象征手臂
This one is for spirit, the heart.
而这个代表精神 象征心脏
This one for knowledge...
这个代表知识
and this is for courage.
这个代表勇气
So we're looking for maybe a scarecrow, tin man or a lion?
所以我们要找一个稻草人 铁皮人和狮子
You say two bodies were found?
你说发现了两具尸体
Over here. They were dug up by a bear.
就在那 被熊挖出来了
One showing signs that his arm was eaten by the cannibal,
一个手臂有被食人族吃过的迹象
the other missing her heart.
另一个人的心脏不见了
There should be two more bodies to complete the ritual.
应该还要两具尸体才能完成这个仪式
They checked the site. There were only these two.
他们查过那片区域了 只有这两具
If I've analysed this correctly, it means there will be two more victims.
假如我的分♥析♥正确 应该还有2个受害者
Both killed by gunshots to the head.
两个受害人都死于头部中枪
These stellate patterns at the entry wounds
入口伤的放射状痕迹
indicate a low-calibre handgun at close range.
说明是小口径手♥枪♥在近距离发射的
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表