Why is every guy from the Jeffersonian out here?
为什么Jeffersonian的人都到外面来了
They're scientists.
他们是科学家
This is a fascinating scientific inquiry.
我们正要进行一项有趣的科学实验
Oh, my God.
我的天
They're all out here because you're
他们都在这就是因为你要
going to feed something through this wood chipper.
向这个碎木机里扔一些东西吗
Not just something.
不是一些东西
Tada!
嗒哒
A frozen pig.
一只冷冻猪
Ah... Ugh.
啊 恶心
The morphology of pig bones is almost identical to human bone.
猪骨头的形态和人骨头极为相似
By feeding the pig through the wood chipper,
我们把这只冻猪扔进碎木机
we'll be able to determine the dispersal pattern of the fragments.
就能分♥析♥它的分散状态
By comparing the pulverized pig's remains
通过比较被搅碎的猪的尸体
to the fragments we found at the golf course,
和我们在高尔夫球场发现的碎片的分布
we'll be able to tell if this is the actual wood chipper
我们可以计算出这台碎木机是不是
the victim was fed through.
搅碎受害者的那一台
Liars. You just want to see what happens
骗子 你们就是想看看把冻猪
when you toss a frozen pig into a wood chipper.
扔进碎木机之后会发生什么
Ready?
预备
One!
一
Two!
二
Three!
三
Yeah!
好嘞
Okay, what have we got here?
看看你的案底
Break and enter, assault, drunk, disorderly. Wow.
非法入侵 打人 醉酒 妨碍治安
Yeah. I been keeping myself out of trouble for the past four years now.
过去的四年里我一直试着不让自己陷入麻烦之中
How long you been a maintenance worker
你当弗吉尼亚海滩的
for the city of Virginia Beach?
维修工人有多久了
Since '92.
从92年开始
You ever meet a guy by the name of Max Caine?
你认识一个叫Max Caine的男人吗
No.
不认识
Karen Anderson?
Karen Anderson呢
Yeah, I know her.
我认识她
How?
怎么认识的
She bartends at the golf course.
她是高尔夫球场的酒吧侍者
You don't strike me as a golfer, Ray.
我觉得你不像是个打高尔夫的人啊 Ray
City land is right across the creek from the course
我工作的地方对面正好是球场的小溪
and I, I go to the clubhouse
每周总有那么几天
a couple times a week to have lunch.
我会去俱乐部里吃午餐
Hey, how'd you pay for that house you live in, Ray?
你是怎么负担得起你住的那个房♥子 Ray
I mean, that's, that's pretty nice.
我的意思是 那个房♥子真心不错
You got a hard time sticking to one topic, huh?
你就紧咬着一个话题不松口了 是吧
My mom left me the house.
那个房♥子是我妈妈留给我的
She left it to me and my brother Frank. Five years ago.
五年前 她把那个房♥子留给了我和我的哥哥Frank
Five years ago Max Caine disappeared- -
五年前也是Max Caine失踪的时候
Karen Anderson's boyfriend- - so, you know,
也就是Karen Anderson的男朋友 你懂得
you can see how my suspicions might be a little aroused.
你应该发现我现在越来越怀疑你了
Yeah, but the thing is...
对 但问题的关键在于
I didn't live in Virginia Beach five years ago.
五年之前我不在弗吉尼亚海滩居住
I was in Southampton Correctional Center...
那时候我因为酒后驾驶逃逸
doing six months for skipping out on a DUI warrant.
在南汉普顿管教所关了6个月
Guess I don't need a lawyer, right?
我猜我就不需要律师了 对吧
There's no way that wood chipper experiment was connected
碎木机的实验和高尔夫球场坠机事故
to the plane crash at the golf course.
根本毫无关联
Look... Don't say anything.
听着 什么都不用说
Just listen.
听着就行
Your primary job is to do as I say.
你的主要工作就是按照我说的去做
Failing that, your job is to fool me.
但你并没有 你竟敢骗我
You failed to fool me, Dr. Hodgins.
你也没有成功的骗到我 Dr. Hodgins
I'd have fooled you if you'd gone to lunch as planned.
如果你按照计划去吃午餐的话 那我就成功了
I'll find some administrative ways to punish you.
我会找到合理的行政方法来惩罚你的
Parking, dining room privileges, budget reviews, that sort of thing,
停车位 优先用餐权 预算审核等等
but if it happens again...
但是如果这类事情再发生的话
I got it.
我明白
No. You don't.
不 你还是没明白
You think I'm a kind and fair man.
你觉得我是一个公平而善良的人
Egoless, balanced, ruled by intelligent reflection.
一个无私的 公正的 用智慧去裁决事物的人
But I do have an ego.
但我也有我的私心
I can be vindictive and petty.
我也很小气 会记仇
I will take you down,
我早晚会把你拿下
even if it means striking at you
哪怕用你的朋友和同事
through your friends and coworkers.
来对付你
Now you understand.
现在你明白事态的严重性了
Ray Sparks was in jail when your father disappeared.
你父亲失踪的时候Ray Sparks在监狱里
He might have acted as a go- between,
他可能是把Karen和凶手
put Karen in touch with the hit man.
联♥系♥起来的那个人
One of the things that you lecture about is that
你书里曾经提到过一点
the simplest theory usually turns out to be true.
最简单的理论通常就是事实的真♥相♥
Usually, not always.
通常 并不是永远
What's the simplest theory in this case?
这件案子里最简单的理论是什么呢
Disowned son realizes that his father may remarry,
断绝关系之后的儿子意识到
lose his inheritance...
他父亲再婚可能会影响到他继承遗产
Booth- -
Booth
are you accusing Jesse of murdering
你是在指控Jesse因为
his own father for money?
钱而谋杀自己的亲生父亲吗
You ever hear of the Menéndez brothers?
你听说过梅内德斯兄弟吗
I came to you about the bone shard, saying it might be Dad.
是我来告诉你们骨骼碎片可能是我父亲的
Hey, look, your father is declared dead,
听着 你父亲已经宣布死亡
you get your inheritance before Karen Anderson spends it all.
你需要在Karen Anderson挥霍完之前继承他的遗产
Oh, you don't seem too upset about the accusation.
你看起来对你的指控也没有多难过
Agent Booth, for four years
Agent Booth 我已经与
I've been making enemies with law enforcement.
司法系统奋战了四年了
Attacking me is a pretty typical response.
人身攻击这招已经太常见了
Booth, is this one of those times when you just
Booth 这就是你刺♥激♥别人
poke and prod to get reactions?
来观察对方反应的情况中的一种吗
Now, listen, Bones, we have to treat him like a suspect.
听着 Bones 我们必须把他当成一个嫌疑人那样对待
He is not a member of the team.
他不是团队中的一员
Look.I'm like you.
听着 我和你一样
I need the truth.
我需要真♥相♥
I have to get back to the lab.
我必须回实验室了
Satellite imagery of the golf course.
这是高尔夫球场的卫星照片
These three dots show where the bone fragments were found.
这三个点就是我们发现的骨骼碎片的位置
Can you show me the results of the wood chipper test?
你能给我展示一下碎木机实验的结果吗
The "V" shape indicates the maximum distance
V型区域显示了在相似的
from the point of origin
风速以及温度的情况下
a bone fragment could have traveled given similar wind speeds
骨骼碎片能够到达的
and ambient temperatures.
最大距离
Okay, and remove the plane crash.
好 现在把飞机残骸移走
It's irrelevant to this.
它和这个案子无关
The question is...
问题是
in order to use the guys' pig- grinding experiment,
如果我们要借用冻猪实验的数据
where do we place the wood chipper?
那我们应该把碎木机放在哪呢
I bet the murderer...
我觉得凶手
aimed the wood chipper over the stream.
应该是要将碎木机对准溪流
So the evidence would wash away.
这样就能把证据冲走了
What's that?
那是什么
That is a small access road for maintenance vehicles.
这是让维修车通过的一条小路
Try putting the wood chipper there.
把碎木机放在那吧
Sweet smell of success.
成功的味道
We should see if we can find any more bone fragments
我们应该试试能不能在这里还有这里
here and here.
找到其他的骨骼碎片
Are we any closer to identifying our mystery woman?
我们距离找出我们的神秘女人更进一步了吗
Um... I'm not... I'm not certain.
呃 我 我不太确定
Brennan is still waiting for an update.
Brennan正在等着新的进展
I saw you come in, sir, and I have an update.
我看见您进来了 长官 我有新的进展向您汇报
I have a list of possible matches on our geisha in the sky.
我有一打能和我们的那位空中艺伎匹配的人选
She is Caucasian.
她是白人
、Our mystery woman is definitely Caucasian.
那个神秘女人绝对是白人
We've sent a list to the FBI and they're checking it out.
我们已经把名单传给了FBI 他们正在逐一排查
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表