In a festive,
一种充满节日气氛的
non- lesbian manner.
不带情欲的亲吻
But we are going to that party.
但是我们要去那个派对了
Put on a mask, I'm going to take a couple core samples.
把面具带上 我要切开骨头取点核心样本
Okay.
好的
What's that?
怎么回事
Biological contamination.
生物污染
Zack
Zack
Okay.
好吧
The doors seal automatically.
门会自动封锁
Don't worry about it.
别担心
What do you mean don't worry about it?
怎么就不用担心了
There's no use panicking until we know what it is.
直到我们确认是怎么回事之前都没必要着急
What what is?
那究竟怎么回事
Uh, we might know.
呃 我们可能知道
I cut into the fallout shelter bones
当我锯开避难所的尸骨的时候
and the biohazard alarm went off.
生物危害警报就响了
Were you conforming to autopsy protocol?
你们遵守了验尸程序吗
One of us was.
我们其中一个遵守了
The other was drinking an eggnog.
另一个在喝蛋酒
And you didn't have your mask on?
然后你没有带着面具是吗
Oh...
哦...
That pathogen is coccidioidomycosis.
那个病原体是球孢子菌病
Valley fever?
溪谷热吗
It was picked up in the scanner
病菌扫描仪在Mr. Addy工作台的
in the discharge vent at Mr. Addy's station.
通风口中扫描到了这个病原体
What's valley fever?
溪谷热是什么
It's a fungus that can lead
是一种霉菌
to pneumonia, meningitis, spontaneous abortion...
可以引发肺炎 脑膜炎 自发性流产...
death.
死亡
The alarm sounded shortly after Mr. Addy
在Mr. Addy锯开尸骨后不久
cut into a human bone. That must've been the source.
警报就响了 那一定就是霉菌来源了
Was he following autopsy protocol?
他遵守了验尸程序吗
Of course. However...
当然 不过...
I was drinking an eggnog.
我在喝蛋酒
And now he's there with you breathing the same air.
现在他还在那里和你们呼吸着同一个屋檐下的空气
Hey, I got into the decontamination shower with Zack.
喂 我冲了净化浴 还是和Zack一起
Haven't I been through enough hell?
这种炼狱般的折磨难道不够吗
Is he contagious?
他被感染了吗
Dr. Hodgins may have inhaled the spores, yes.
Dr. Hodgins可能吸入了孢子 所以会的
Okay, it must suck to be Hodgins right now,
好吧 对于Hodgins来说真是糟透了
but the rest of us, we didn't inhale.
但是我们其他人 没有吸入啊
So it's okay that I go, right?
所以我是可以离开的 对不
Dr. Hodgins may have exhaled the spores all over us.
我们有可能已经吸入了Dr. Hodgins向我们呼出的孢子了
We have no choice but to impose quarantine.
除了实行强制隔离我们别无选择
Valley fever can be fatal
溪谷热有可能是致命的
and we can't risk a pandemic.
而我们不能拿这种流行性疾病来冒险
Just calm down and let us handle things from this side.
大家都冷静下来然后让我们从这边来处理这件事
Anyone besides me
除了我还有谁
worried that a guy dressed like Santa is in charge?
担心现在是一个穿得跟圣诞老人一样的人来主事
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Okay, you know what, if this is fatal,
好吧 你知道吗 如果这是致命的
I will shoot both of you.
我就会开枪打死你俩
Maybe you guys could go get dressed.
可能你们现在可以去穿上衣服了
I zapped the bones with ultraviolet light
我用紫外线照射了尸骨
and arranged them in the isolation tables
然后把他们放到隔离台上了
so we won't have to worry about spores.
所以我们不用担心孢子了
In addition, I found this sewn into the lining of his clothing.
另外 我在他的衣服的缝线里找到了这个
A woman's wedding band.
一枚结婚女戒
Two tickets to Paris, a wedding band...
两张去巴黎的机票 一枚结婚戒指...
a picture begins to form.
一个画面开始成型
We don't form pictures, we accumulate evidence.
我们不是构建画面的 我们累积证据
Dental work?
有什么牙科诊治吗
Acrylic resins in the interior fillings from the 1940s.
40年代的丙烯酸树脂填充物
Childhood tibia break,
童年时有胫骨骨折
bad enough that he walked with a limp.
非常严重以致于他走路都是一瘸一拐的
Also, he wore a toupee.
另外 他还戴假发
Doesn't seem to have degraded.
好像还没降解
It's made of a synthetic called dynel.
它是由一种叫代纳尔的人工合成物做的
It couldn't have looked good.
戴着不会看着多好的
This is a cocktail of four anti- fungal drugs
这是由四种抗真菌药物合成的
including Amphotericin B
包括 两性霉素B
Orally, you'll be taking ketoconazole,
口服的 你们要服用酮康唑
fluconazole, and itraconazole.
氟康唑 以及伊曲康唑
That's great. Then we can leave?
这太棒了 然后我们就能走了吧
We won't know for a couple of days
需要几天之后我们才能知道
if the fungus took hold in your system.
真菌是否在你们的系统中生根发芽了
Whoa, whoa, you're saying that we're stuck here over Christmas?
喔 喔 你是说我们整个圣诞节都困在这里了吗
Look, you know, I have...
听着 你看 我有...
places to go, you know, I have obligations.
一些地方需要去 你懂的 我有应尽的义务
We all have obligations.
我们都有应尽的义务
I'm supposed to go to Quebec.
我应该去魁北克的
Hey, who's fault is this?
嗨 你以为这是谁的错
Who forced me to go the party where I drank too much
是谁拉着我去那个令我喝太多的派对的
and had to hide from Crystal?
然后我还不得不逃出Crystal的魔爪
Who never should've cut into a bone
有谁会在一个醉醺醺的傻子在屋里的
with a drunken fool in the room?
情况下就去锯骨头的
Who brought us human remains
是谁就因为不想写报告
just to ditch a little paperwork?
而把尸体带来的
Oh, wait, you're saying that this is my fault?
哦 等等 你们是说这是我的错呗
You knew Dr. Brennan could not resist.
你本就知道Dr. Brennan不会拒绝的
Well, I'd have been able to resist
拜托 我本是可以拒绝的
if I was in Niger where I wanted to be.
如果我已经在我想去的尼日尔了
You're blaming me?
你是在怪我了
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
we'll have sleeping bags delivered.
我们会把睡袋送来
Please have your loved ones call me
请通知你们的亲人给我电♥话♥
and we'll set up some kind of safe quarantine visit
我们会在圣诞前夜安排
on Christmas Eve.
安全隔离探访
Oh, and be prepared for side effects.
哦 同时做好出现副作用的准备
Nausea, fever, insomnia?
恶心 发烧 失眠
In very rare cases, euphoria,
非常少见 会有欣快症
dream state, mild hallucinations.
睡梦状态 轻微幻觉
I'll take that, please.
要有副作用的话 请让我选择这个
Early symptoms mimic a common cold.
早期症状和普通感冒相似
What if it manifests?
如果感染了怎么办
First treatment protocol involves
初步治疗程序包括
extremely painful injections into the base of the brain.
向脑底注射极其疼痛的药物
You know what?
你们知道吗
I've never realized
我以前从没发现
how pretty all this shiny stuff is.
这些亮闪闪的东东有那么漂亮
That is so not fair.
太不公平了
Tomorrow I was supposed to leave for Quebec.
我本应明天去魁北克了
Want to know the true meaning of Christmas?
你知道圣诞节真正的意义是什么吗
It's being inside a 300- year- old inn
那就是在一个300年历史的酒馆
with a French- Canadian masseuse
和一个法加混血的女按♥摩♥师
when there's ten feet of snow outside.
而窗外是深达十英尺的茫茫雪地
Christmas is going home to Michigan
圣诞节是回到密歇根的老家
and heading into the woods with your brothers
然后和你的兄弟们一起去树林
to cut a 12- foot Christmas tree,
去砍一株12英尺的圣诞树
and you all decorate it together,
然后你们一起装饰它
brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews...
兄弟 姐妹 侄女 侄子...
40 people who all love you and are happy to see you.
有40个爱你并且见到你无比开心的人
That, my friend, is the true meaning of Christmas.
我的朋友 那才是圣诞节真正的意义
Nah, I'm going to have to go with the masseuse on this one.
不 这件事上讲我还是会选按♥摩♥师
What are those little tiny lights dancing on the ceiling?
那些在天花板上旋转跳跃的小光点是什么
For the third time, those are minute firings
这是我第三次告诉你 那些是由于
of neurons on your optic nerve
你注射的那个抗菌针剂混合物
due to your reaction to the antifungal cocktail.
在你光学神经的神经元产生的微小火花反应
They're beautiful.
它们太美了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表