That's the last thing you want to see. Okay.
你绝对不想看到 好吧
This is me accepting reality. Okay.
我只是在消化事实 嗯
Okay, my mistake.
好啦 我错啦
My superiors, they make the decisions, Bones. All right?
上头的人只管做决定 Bones
They don't think them through, that's really not my problem.
他们草率决定 也不关我的事
If I were you, I'd be mad.
如果我是你 我早就发脾气了
Homeland Security is preventing you from doing a proper investigation of a murder case.
国安部在阻碍你调查凶杀案
I'm a grown-up. I'll deal.
我这么大个人 承受的了
You know that thing where you ask for the strength
你知道能向谁祈求获得
to change the things that you can and the wisdom to know the difference?
改变现状的勇气和知晓一切的智慧吗
Not really.
不知道
Well, that's a good thing.
那可是个好方法
Who do you ask?
你向谁祈求
For what? For the strength and the wisdom?
祈求什么 勇气和智慧
God.
上帝
And it works?
有用吗
Can we talk about something else?
我们可以换个话题吗
Sure. Tessa?
好 聊聊Tessa
Tessa? No.
Tessa 不行
Why do you want to talk about Tessa?
为什么你想聊她
Why? Why? Why not?
怎么了 有什么不行的
I'm sorry. We won't talk about Tessa.
抱歉 我们不谈她
I prefer if we would just stay on point
我们还是别瞎侃了
and talk about things that you like to talk about
就聊聊你擅长的东西
like dead people. Dead bodies.
例如死人啊 尸体啊什么的
Sure, sure. You've killed a lot of people, right?
好 你杀过不少人吧
When you were a sniper?
当你还是狙击手那会儿
Maybe we shouldn't talk at all.
我们根本就不该聊天
Right, 'cause you're angry.
没错 因为你在气头上
I'm not angry. Not.
我没生气 没有
We'll find out who killed him, Booth.
我们会找到凶手的 Booth
We've got Hamid's body.
我们有Hamid的尸体
You can always count on the dead.
死人总是可靠的
When Booth sends over the brother's medicals, I want them matched to Hamid's.
Booth送来医疗报告后 和Hamid作下比对
I'm starting on a tox screen.
我正在做毒性测试
Farid said that his doctor suspected a genetic condition.
Farid说医生怀疑他是基因问题
Maybe we're overlooking something.
我们可能遗漏了什么细节
What is that?
这是什么
We used the trace elements we recovered to try and rebuild the bomb.
我们根据发现的微量元素重制了炸♥弹♥
It might give you another link.
说不定会有什么启发
Isn't the FBI working on that?
不是FBI负责这个的吗
Yeah this is just for fun.
嗯 做来消遣一下嘛
To see who's better?
看谁做得好
Maybe. A little. Yeah.
也许有点 就是这意思
Good luck.
祝你好运
Ta-da.
请看
Nice job.
做得很好
No wonder you had such trouble with the reconstruction.
难怪你这次重构不太顺利
Look at the spread of the trabecular pattern in the bone.
看看骨头上的小梁结构
Microscopic fissures, like cracks.
细小裂纹 好像断裂开了
I knew that. I don't think so.
我知道 才怪咧
Can we focus?
专心点好吗
The spread was too rapid for any organic bone disease or genetic condition.
扩散太快 所以不是骨炎和基因问题
It's definitely a toxin.
一定是中毒了
Is there any surviving marrow to test?
还有可检测的骨髓吗
I'll try and find some.
我试着再提取一些
Let's do it.
那就开工吧
The marrow's degraded.
骨髓已经受损了
I can give you basics, but that's it.
我只能给你基本的数据
Well, according to these tests, the liver function was impaired.
根据测试结果 肝脏功能受损
His body was trying to get rid of whatever was poisoning him.
他的身体曾试着抵抗毒素
There is trouble in paradise.
天堂后院起火咯
I beg your pardon?
我没有听懂
Tessa does not feel secure in that relationship.
Tessa对他们的关系没有安全感
I think she's threatened by you.
我想她觉得你是个威胁
You talk to her?
你找她聊过了
She didn't say much, but even though she has a phenomenal figure,
她的话不多 身材超赞
she was chowing down on a fat-free muffin.
但还是吃的脱脂松饼
And she was reading a book about unsolved FBI cases.
她居然在看一本有关FBI悬案的书
She's obviously feeling insecure.
绝对的没有安全感
She's spying for you? No. No.
她在为你侦查敌情吗 没有啦
Even if you have nothing in common,
虽然你们没有共通点
it's difficult to sublimate intense sexual attraction.
但强烈的性诱惑是很难抵挡
And we hear it's been a while.
听说有好一阵子了
Okay, stop!
好啦 打住
He is there for the taking, honey.
该出手时就出手啊 亲
Okay, I couldn't get his medical records.
我没拿到他的医疗记录
What? Uh, nothing.
怎么了 没事
Trying to track down the doctor.
要不去找那个医生
Don't need him.
没必要了
It's definitely a toxin. But we can't determine what kind.
肯定是中毒了 但无法鉴定是哪类毒
Too bad the liver is cooked.
可惜肝脏已经烧糊了
That could tell us everything.
不然问题就解决了
You know, I need subtitles walking in here.
没翻译听不懂哎
The liver is like a filter.
肝脏就像一个过滤器
It would contain evidence of any toxins in the system.
任何毒素都会在肝脏里留下痕迹
But we don't have the liver or any of the flesh left.
但现在肝脏和肉都没了
But we do have the beetles.
但我们还有虫子
They ate Hamid's flesh and whatever organs remained.
它们吃了Hamid的肉和残留的器官
And as we all know, you are what you eat.
俗话说 吃什么是什么
So you can I.D. the poison from the beetles?
所以你们能根据这些虫子判断毒素咯
You can't kill them.
不能杀它们
They have names.
它们都有名字的
We have to, Zack.
我们必须这么做 Zack
Some.
就一点儿
In Thailand, they're sauted in peanut oil.
泰国人用花生油炒这玩意儿吃
We're going to have to run a simulation.
我们要做一个模拟测试
I need you to input the skull and give me a face.
需要你输入头骨数据还原人像
You got it.
没问题
And no more talk about Booth.
还有不准再说有关Booth的话题了
You shouldn't have gotten involved.
你不该这么做的
But that's what friends are for. Please, Angela...
好姐妹 两肋插刀 求你啦 Angela
Hey, whoa, where did you get this?
嘿 你从哪弄来的这个
I'm building it
是我做的
theoretical construct of the bomb based on the particulates we gathered.
根据我们找到的微粒制成的炸♥弹♥
This isn't your job, the Bureau's doing this.
这不是你的工作 局里有人在做
Got it!
找到啦
They were poisoned by dioxin. A very pure form.
毒素是二恶英 而且纯度很高
It would stay in his system for years,
它能在体内潜伏多年
cause cancer, diabetes, heart attack
引发癌症 糖尿病 心脏病
and the facial cysts and bone degeneration we saw.
还有面部囊肿和骨骼退化
Give me the saturation levels.
把饱和度数据给我
Angela can use it in the simulation to give us an approximate date of ingestion.
Angela就能模拟推断大概的摄取时间
How much would it take to poison them?
多少剂量能致使中毒呢
Just a little slipped into their food.
食物里放一点就够了
Like at that lunch they both had with Sahar's lover.
例如他们和Sahar奸夫共进午餐
Impressed?
震惊吗
Dioxin levels were 5,600 parts per trillion.
二恶英的浓度是百亿分之56
Speed of bone degeneration is an 80% increase over baseline osteoporosis.
骨骼退化的比一般骨质疏松快80%
Date of death was...
死亡日期是
I remember that one, thanks.
这个我记得 谢谢
Run the scenario.
运行全息影像
I will never get used to this.
这个我永远都习惯不了
Yeah? Chicks with toys?
是嘛 那给你放段美女小视频?
Poor bastard.
可怜的人
Match it to his INS photograph, see how accurate you are.
和移♥民♥规划局的照片对比一下准确度
Good work, Angela.
非常好 Angela
Probable date of exposure...
中毒日期大概是
about four months ago, I'd say first week in June.
四个月之前 也就是六月的第一周
Let's go pay a little visit to Mr. Ladjavardi.
我们该去拜访Mr. Ladjavardi了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表