但是这帮探员 他们说这是犯罪现场
so I can't help.
所以我不能帮忙
You're helping me.
你在帮我
Why's he need the air line? Why can't he just use the tank?
为什么他需要空气管 为什么不能用氧气罐
Because around 100 foot down, the shaft gets a little cozy.
因为在100英尺深的那里 竖井就开始有点窄了
You ain't afraid of a tight squeeze, are you, Doc?
你是不怕压♥迫♥的对不 博士
Gloves.
手套
Just take it slow, okay?
慢慢来 好不
There's a lot of stuff to catch your hose on the way down.
在你下潜的过程中有很多东西都会勾住你的软管
Yeah, I saw the pictures Rose took.
嗯 我看了Rose拍摄的照片了
Rose.
Rose
He never went as far as you're going.
他从没有下潜到你要去的深度
No one has.
没有人潜过那么深
Maybe he shouldn't try, you know?
可能他不应该尝试的
People have died down there, not just Macy.
在下面可是死过人的 不仅仅只有Macy
I know.
我知道
My brother was one of them.
我哥也是其中之一
I'm going all the way down.
我会一路下潜的
What's at 200 feet?
在200英尺有啥
We just hit 200 last week.
我们上周才挖到200英尺
You're going to have to tell me.
你得告诉我那里有啥了
Well, I'm ready.
好吧 我准备好了
Okay.
好吧
Your friend better be as good as he says he is.
你朋友最好像他自夸的那样棒
You just take care of him, alright?
你照顾好他 行不
Hodgins, you read me?
Hodgins 你能听到我说话吗
I hear you loud and clear.
我听得响亮又清晰
There's some jagged edges. Keep clear of them.
有些坑洼不平的边缘 记得远离那些
Hodgins?
Hodgins
It's warm.
很暖和
Passing the first flood trap.
经过第一个洪水陷阱区
We lost our first man there.
我们在那失去了第一个人
There's wood here below the limestone.
在石灰岩下面有木头
Does he make any sense to you?
你能听懂他说的什么意思吗
Oh, yeah. He's passing the site of the first pit collapse.
哦 可以 他现在经过了第一个坍塌的地方
It's tight down here.
这下面可真窄
There's lots of debris.
有好多残骸
Not sure I can squeeze through.
不确定我能不能挤过去
Hey, this guy swims like a squid.
嘿 这家伙游得像只乌贼一样快
Actually, he swims like a squint.
实际上 他游得像一个眯眯眼一样
What? Never mind.
啥 没啥
Okay, I'm clear now.
好吧 我通过了
Good picture, too.
拍摄画质也很棒
We can't get resolution like that.
我们就拍不了那么清晰的
Yeah, well, he's a geek who works for the government.
对 没错 他可是为政♥府♥工作的怪才
You ever find anything down here?
你们从没在这下面发现任何东西吗
Not yet.
还没
Ten years of finding nothing, and you keep trying.
十年来一无所获 你们依旧不抛弃不放弃
It's all about the search, man.
乐趣就在于搜寻 老兄
He's at 170 feet.
他现在在170英尺深了
One- eighty.
One- ninety.
No one's ever been this deep.
从没有人潜过这么深
He's at 200.
他到了200英尺深了
Touch down. I am on the bottom.
触地得分 我在底部了
Visibility is surprisingly good.
能见度意外地棒
Wait a minute. There's- there's something here.
等等 这里有什么东西
Holy...
老...
What is that?
那是什么啊
Whoa, is that...?
哇 那是不是...
Oh, my God.
哦 天啊
Is that...?
那是不是...
I'm amazed you found a complete skeleton.
你能找到全部骨骼我很惊讶
C- 14 dating matches at 300 years.
碳14测定也证明是300岁了
Subject is male, early twenties, approximately five feet...
观察对象是男性 二十岁出头 大概五英尺
six inches.
六英寸高
Legs are bowed, result of visible calcium and phosphate deficiency.
罗圈腿 是由于钙和磷的缺失造成的
He had rickets as a child,
他孩童时期患有佝偻病
but his upper body is extraordinarily well- developed.
但是他的上身发育非常好
Epiphyseal separation in the long bones.
长骨骨骺分离
Sunken sternum forms scorbutic rosary at costochondral margin.
凹陷的胸骨在肋骨软骨边缘形成了坏血病性串珠
He suffered from scurvy, as well as tertiary syphilis.
他患有坏血病 同时还有三♥期♥梅毒
What's with the tertiary? Isn't plain all syphilis bad enough?
为什么是三♥期♥ 仅仅是梅毒不就已经够惨的了吗
Scurvy, syphilis.
坏血病 梅毒
Pirate.
海盗
There is anthropological evidence which supports the claim
人类学证据证实了黑胡子在他的
that Blackbeard executed his burial crews after they were done digging.
藏宝小分队完成挖掘后会杀死他们的说法
Okay.
好吧
Let's say it's a pirate.
我们就先说这是个海盗吧
Yes!
太棒了
This would be an extraordinary find.
这可是个惊人的发现
And would open up the reality of the treasure.
而且可以揭秘宝藏的真实性
It would be stupid to dismiss anything at this point.
在这个阶段忽视任何一点都是愚蠢的
But we need to discover why the ossein isn't fully decomposed
但是我们需要知道为什么骨胶原在浸泡这么久后
from being waterlogged for so long.
还未全部分解
About 50 feet down the shaft,
大概在竖井50英尺深的地方
is a layer of blue putty, consisting of silicon and clay.
有一层蓝油灰 是硅和黏土构成的
It can be used to form a watertight seal.
这个可以形成一层防水密封层
That would explain the condition of the bones.
那是可以解释骨骼情况的
I took samples of thesame blue clay between 200 and 207 feet.
我取了在200英尺到207英尺之间的相同蓝油灰
Something is buried down there.
在下面是埋了什么东西的
And these bones were lying on top of it.
而这些骨头是在那之上的
Macy was killed because of something that he found.
Macy是因为他发现了什么而被害的
Silt in his throat and lungs confirms
在他咽喉和肺部的淤泥
he was killed at the top of the shaft.
证明他是在竖井顶部遇害的
After he swam back up with the treasure.
在他游上来带着宝藏之后
Special Agent Booth.
特别探员Booth
I hate to interrupt your investigation, Agent Booth,
我很不想打断您的调查 Booth探员
but there's an angry billionaire in my office, and he won't go away.
但是在我办公室有个愤怒的亿万富翁 他还不乐意离开
It's simple.
很简单
You have something that belongs to me, and I'm not leaving here without it.
你们拿着属于我的东西 没有它我是不会走的
A day ago, you couldn't wait to leave.
一天前 你都等不及要走
Pull out of the island, cut your losses.
从小岛撤资 减少损失
You remember that?
你记起来没
A lot can change in a day.
一天内很多事情都会变的
Yeah. For Ted Macy, a lot changed.
对的 对于Ted Macy而言 太多变化了
Look, I'm sorry about Ted,
听着 Ted的事情我很抱歉
but I'll be damned if the federal government swoops in here at the eleventh hour
但是如果联邦政♥府♥在最后一刻的时候闯进来
and steals what I've been trying to find for two years.
然后把我两年来试图寻找的东西偷走那我也太冤大头了
I fail to see what this has to do with the Jeffersonian.
我不明白这些和Jeffersonian有什么关系呢
Those bones belong to me.
那些骨头是属于我的
They were uncovered at my site.
是在我的场地发现的
I was granted a permit to dig there and keep what was found.
我是申请过挖掘那里的许可证并且可以拥有任何发现的东西
My attorneys assure me, you have no claim to those bones.
我的律师跟我保证 你们没有权利保留那些骨头
Sure, I mean, your attorney wants to go to court for the next 20 years,
好吧 你的律师想要接下来20年都在法庭度过
and buy himself a nice vacation home in Tuscany,
然后给自己在Tuscany买♥♥个高档度假屋
but the fact is, when Ted Macy was murdered,
但是事实是 当Ted Macy被害时
your property became our evidence.
你的地♥产♥变成了我们的证据
And it's going to stay that way until we find the killer.
直到我们发现凶手之前都会保持这种状态
I was hoping to settle this amicably.
我还希望能友善地解决问题
Really? Because, you know, we haven't seen that yet.
真的吗 因为我们可没看出来呢
Nah.
哈
This is going to be a headache.
这会变得很头疼
He has some very important friends.
他可是有一些非常有分量的朋友
I don't understand why he's so upset.
我不理解他为什么这么不安
It's not like he needs the money.
他又不是那么急需钱
But he has partners that do.
但是他的合伙人需要啊
Macy and Hardewicke were going to split what they found.
Macy和Hardewicke可是要平分他们的发现的
But Macy is dead.
但是Macy死了
Exactly. Leaving Hardewicke with a bigger piece of the pie.
没错 Hardewicke能分的就更多了
This is from our very first dig together.
这是我们第一次一起挖掘出来的
Oh, we found this- this chest buried under a flood
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表