Margaret didn't do anything like that. I love Margaret.
Margaret从没做过这种事 我爱她
What I need to know is if Charlie had some kind of an accident.
我想知道的是Charlie有没有遇到这种意外
Shawn?
Shawn
Maybe we can just take a break.
也许我们该休息一下
Shawn.
Shawn
He's not being aggressive enough.
他还不够强势
Foster kids are powerless.
被收养的孩子都是无所依靠的
They're treated like garbage.
他们被像垃圾一样对待
You’re in a position to do something about it,
你处在这个位置是要做些什么
and all you have to say is "He's not being aggressive enough"?
而你却说他还不够强势
Dr Brennan, you know this boy may
Dr. Brennan 你知道这孩子
very well have beaten a child to death with a rock?
很有可能用石头打死了一个孩子
How long have we known each other?
我们认识对方多久了
Do people really ever know each other?
人们真的了解彼此吗
How come you never invited me over to your house?
为什么你从没邀请我去过你家
Oh, I didn't pick up that kind of vibe off you.
我没感觉到你有这种想法
I thought we were close, all of us.
我以为我们大家关系挺亲的
What else don't I know?
还有什么我不知道的
Is Zack from another planet?
Zack是从外星球来的
Oh, come on. That one's obvious.
拜托 那很明显好吧
You're rich.
你是有钱人
You single-handedly own the Cantilever Group.
你一人儿掌握着坎特雷瓦集团
Don't deny it. I know.
别不承认 我都知道了
Who else knows? Zack. Booth.
还有谁知道 Zack和Booth
Don't tell Brennan.
别告诉Brennan
Why don't you want us to know that you're actually our boss?
为什么你不想让我们知道你才是老板
I don't want to be anybody's boss.
我不想成为任何人的老板
I never did. Please respect that.
从没这么想过 请尊重这点
What's up with Angela? It's job pressure.
Angela怎么了 应该是工作压力吧
Fluoride at lower concentrations is used in toothpaste, instant tea,
低浓度氟化物被用在牙膏 速溶茶
and is added to our drinking water.
和我们的饮用水中
Which, I might add, can cause a range of conditions, brain damage
很有可能会造成一些状况 包括脑部受损
Which has nothing to do with the case at hand.
这和手里的案子无关
The concentrations found on our victim might come from wood preservatives,
受害者身上发现的浓度可能来自木头防腐剂
paint thinners, car wax, or various other industrial products.
颜料稀释剂 车蜡 或者其他工业产品
Did Angela say anything to you about quitting her job?
Angela有和你提关于辞职的事情吗
No.
没有啊
But we hardly know anything about each other.
但我们并不真的了解彼此
Bones.
骨头
I thought you'd like to know
我想你该知道
that Shawn and David are in emergency care.
Shawn和David都在紧急看护中
Pulled some strings, you know,
托了些关系
to make sure they get to stay together.
确保他们不会被分开
That's good. Thanks. It's the best I could do.
挺好的 谢谢 我也只能做这么多了
Yeah, I understand.
我懂
No, you say you understand but you don't. Not really.
不 你说你懂其实你并不懂
I mean, if you don't like the rule you ignore it, right?
你不喜欢规则的时候你就无视它 对吧
I can't have that.
我做不到
And if you want to do this... Do what?
如果你想做这个 做什么
Work on cases, you know, with me, outside the lab.
在实验室外 和我一起办案
If you want to do that,
如果你想这么做
I need to know that you will respect the law.
我必须知道你会尊重法律
Tell you what. If I can't respect the law,
这么说吧 就算我不能尊重法律
I can at least respect you.
至少我会尊重你
Yeah, that’ll work, too. I mean it kind of comes out of nowhere, but...
这也可以 虽然想法有些突然 不过...
Look what you did.
看你干了什么
It's a pencil. I'll get you a new one.
只是支铅笔而已 我给你拿支新的来
The victim was killed by trauma to the chest
受害者是因为胸前的创伤死的
but the ribs are broken in two places, not just one.
但是肋骨却有两处折断 而不是一处
Because of the, uh... the brittle bones, because of his disease.
因为他骨质脆弱 因为他的病
Well, that was my assumption, but there’s another explanation.
这是我的假设 但是还有另一种解释
Whoa. What's the other explanation? Compression.
另一种解释是什么 压♥迫♥
Like Charlie Sanders was crushed to death? Yes.
Charlie Sanders被压死的 是的
Greenstick fractures, vertebral and sternal. See?
青枝骨折 脊椎和胸骨 懂了吗
Hey, Shawn Cook outweighed Charlie Sanders by, what, maybe thirty pounds
Shawn Cook比Charlie Sanders重大约30磅
How could he have crushed him to death?
他怎么把他压死的呢
Angela, we need to run some scenarios through the Angelator.
Angela 我们需要用Angelator演示一些情景
Angela. Booth.
Angela Booth
Zack has been informed that if he tells anyone who I am,
我已经告诉Zack如果他告诉任何人我的身份
I will kick him out on the street like a stray dog.
我会把他当流浪狗一样的踹到大街上
Sadly, there is nothing I can threaten you two with.
可惜我没有什么可以威胁你们俩
Yeah, that's a shame.
是啊 真遗憾
What I want out of my life is
我希望的生活是
to come in here and sift through slime and bugs.
来这里筛查粘土和虫子
Unfortunately, my family is one of those who secretly run the world.
不幸的是 我的家族正是秘密掌控世界的家族之一
Paranoia and delusions of grandeur all in one package.
偏执和妄尊自大向来密不可分
You call it paranoia, I call it the family business.
你称为偏执 而我称为家族生意
Please, could you just stop?
拜托 停一下
The reason I did not want to go to that banquet
我不想去那个宴会的原因
is because the other members of the ruling elite will make a big fuss about seeing me.
是因为其他高管层人员看到我会大惊小怪
My secret will be out and my life,
我的秘密将会暴露 而我的生活
this life that I love, will be ruined.
我爱的这种生活就被毁了
I'm asking you, please,
我拜托你们
please just let me be Jack Hodgins who works in the lab.
请让我做那个实验室里的Jack Hodgins
Charlie was 3'4" Tall and weighed 58Ibs.
Charlie身高3英尺4英寸 体重58磅
And Shawn? Shawn Cook is 1.4m tall and weighs 31kg.
Shawn呢 Shawn Cook高1.4米 体重31千克
His brother David was 5'8, 150Ibs.
他哥哥David5英尺8英寸 150磅
1.75m, 68kg.
1.75米 68千克
At first, I thought the break to Charlie’s sternum was caused by blunt trauma
一开始 我认为Charlie胸骨断裂由钝器造成
because it only ran along one fault line.
因为断裂在一条层线上
But when Booth broke my pencil,
但是当Booth弄断了我的铅笔时
I realized there’s another way to cause the same type of injury.
我意识到另一种方法也能造成同样的损伤
Compression.
压♥迫♥
Hodgins found no particulates that suggested crushing.
Hodgins没有发现证实压♥迫♥的微粒
Body weight. There has to be enough weight on the victim
体重 必须有足够的重量施加在受害者身上
to stop the abdomen from moving so no air can get into the lungs.
阻止腹部移♥动♥ 所以空气就进不去肺部
Prolonged pressure caused the sternum to snap in half and the ribs to break.
持续的压力引发胸骨和肋骨的断裂
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
Sorry. Sorry.
对不起 对不起
I entered real-world variables taking into account Charlie's size
考虑到Charlie的体形我输入了实际变量
and the amount of pressure
还有使得他胸骨断裂
that was required to break Charlie’s sternum in the way that it was broken.
所需的压力总和
What did you end up with? 86.2kg.
最终的结果是 86.2千克
What's that in American? 190Ibs.
用美国计量标准是多少 190磅
Way too much for either of the Cook kids or Margaret Sanders.
大大超过那两兄弟或者Margaret Sanders
I'd put the neighbourhood kid, Skyler, at about 160Ibs.
我看邻居孩子Skyler大约160磅
It can't be him, either.
也不能是他
We should be looking for a full-grown man.
我们要找的是个成年人
You have to get Shawn to tell you where he took Charlie when they left the mall.
你必须要Shawn说出他带Charlie离开商场去哪了
He won't talk to me.
他不会和我说的
Let me do it. Oh, no.
让我来吧 不行
You know, people are not your strong point, Bones,
和人相处不是你的强项 Bones
And besides, he’s not going to care how many facts you put in front of him.
他也不会在意你摆出多少事实
Could you just go with me on this one, Booth?
你就不能听我这一次吗 Booth
We're trying to catch a killer. Let me help.
我们在抓凶手 让我帮忙吧
When’s the last time you even talked to a kid?
你上次和孩子说话是什么时候
I know what to say.
我知道要说什么
Do you remember me, Shawn?
你还记得我吗 Shawn
The museum lady. The one who's so smart.
博物馆的阿姨 非常聪明的阿姨
Yeah, I'm pretty smart.
是的 我非常聪明
And very modest. Oh, believe me, she is being modest.
还非常谦虚 相信我 她正谦虚着呢
Smart enough to know that you didn't kill Charlie.
聪明到知道你没有杀Charlie
You don't have to say anything, Shawn.
你不需要说任何事情 Shawn
Just listen.
只要听就好
They give you a garbage bag to carry all your stuff,
他们给你一个垃圾袋装你的东西
like they're telling you everything you own is garbage.
就像在说你的东西都是些垃圾
And then you have to go to a new school in clothes that smell like garbage bags.
然后你穿着垃圾袋味儿的衣服去新学校
All the regular kids know you're a foster kid.
所有的正常孩子都知道你是寄养家庭的孩子
How do you know what it's like?
你怎么知道是这样的
They bounce you from place to place
他们把你从一个地方扔到另一个地方
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表