to investigate the murder of Cleo Eller,
来跟进Cleo Eller的案子
at which time your investigation will be officially terminated.
届时你的调查将正式终止
You will not head the new unit.
你也不会领导新的小组
Congratulations, Patrick.
祝贺你 Patrick
No hard feelings. Right.
别生我气啊 不会
I need the complete case files in the morning.
明早我需要全部的卷宗
Of course. They'll be ready.
当然 会准备好
Thank you, Agent Furst.
谢了 Furst探员
Well, at least Dr. Brennan found out
至少Dr. Brennan知道了
that Senator Bethlehem was having sex with Cleo.
Bethlehem议员和Cleo有染
I did?
我有吗
The report said there wasn't enough DNA
报告显示胎儿的遗骨
in the fetal bones to determine paternity.
没有足够的DNA确定亲子关系
Senator Bethlehem didn't want Dr. Brennan to take that gum.
可议员并不想Dr. Brennan拿到口香糖
He's hiding something.
他在隐藏什么
He didn't know there wasn't enough DNA.
他不知道DNA不足
I suggest that you, uh, go back to your lab,
Dr. Brennan 我觉着你还是
Dr. Brennan, and get used to being there.
回你的实验室 做好本职吧
Come on, Bones.
走吧 Bones
You OK?
你还好吧
Don't be nice to me after I got you in trouble.
别这么客气 我给你惹了麻烦
Your heart was in the right place.
你也是出于好心
I'm not a heart person. You're a heart person.
我不是感性之人 你才是
I'm a brain person.
我可是理性至上的
You vouched for me. Forget it.
你为我担♥保♥了 算了吧
No, I won't.
不行
You think it was the Senator?
你认为是议员干的吗
The Senator's had sex with a dozen of these interns
议员跟一票实习生都胡搞
and he hasn't killed any of them.
也没见他杀了谁
My best bet is still the stalker.
我觉得跟踪狂嫌疑最大
You want to check him out?
你想查查他吗
We can, um, what do you call it, roost him?
我们能...你咋说的来着 收擦他
Roust... Roust.
搜查... 搜查
The murderer snatched the Bronze Star from Cleo's neck, so...
凶手抢走了Cleo的青铜星章 所以...
I got 12 hours before this case is over and I'm off it,
我还剩12个小时移交这案子
so let's go roust him. Come on.
所以 咱去会会他 走
Mr. Laurier, we have a warrant to search your apartm...
Mr. Laurier 我们授权搜查你的住...
Don't run, Oliver.
哪里跑 Oliver
Agent Booth is under the impression that you might have
Booth探员认为 你可能有某样
something pertinent to a case he's working on.
与他手上的案子相关的证物
You're looking for a Bronze Star?
你们在找青铜星章吗
Like the one Cleo wore?
像Cleo戴的那种吗
Exactly like that one, Mr. Laurier.
就是那块 Mr. Laurier
I don't have it.
我没有
Sometimes stalkers retain keepsakes.
有时候跟踪狂会留纪念品
What the hell are these things, huh?
这尼玛都是什么
Miniature Lives of the Saints.
圣徒生活缩影
OK. I hand them out... Heads up, Bones.
我把它们分... 注意头 Bones
I hand them out for donations.
我把它们分出去搞慈善
I'm not a panhandler. Help yourself.
我不是乞丐 随便拿
I never stalked Cleo.
我没有跟踪过Cleo
Then why'd she get a restraining order?
那为什么她申请了限制令
Ok. Ok. No.
好吧 不是这样的
First of all, no.
真的搞错了
Ken Thompson, her supposed boyfriend, got the restraining order,
她男友Ken Thompson和议员上司
with his boss, the Senator,
申请的限制令
but Ken is only concerned with his job and his tropical fish.
Ken只在乎他的工作和热带鱼
They colluded to ruin my reputation
他们合谋毁我名誉
with this specious "Stalker" Label, when, in actuality...
诬陷我是"跟踪狂" 可事实上
...I was Cleo's close friend.
我是Cleo的好朋友
Then why'd you run from the warrant?
那你为什么看到搜查令要跑
My fight-or-flight response is heavily weighted towards flight.
三十六计 走为上计
If there's anything I can do...
如果有什么我能帮你们
to help you catch Cleo's killer, just tell me.
抓住杀Cleo的凶手 尽管说
Oh, a full confession, that would be great.
一整套供词啊 真不错
I love Cleo.
我爱Cleo
Why would I hurt her?
我为什么要伤害她
If you don't mind, I'm gonna keep one of these little books.
不介意的话 我留一本小册子
Whatever you need... Dr. Brennan.
随意拿吧 Dr. Brennan
This is a rough composite, but you get the idea.
这是粗略成像 但你肯定明白
Skull trauma was not the cause of death.
颅骨损伤并不是死因
Cleo was stabbed first.
Cleo先是被刺伤
She was stabbed five to eight times with a military issue K-Bar knife.
军用匕♥首♥ 共5至8刀
I just completed this rendering.
我刚做成了动画
The defensive wounds to the bones of her hands suggest
她手上的自卫伤说明
that it wasn't until the third or the fourth penetration...
在第3或第4次攻击以后
That's likely the fatal stab, right there.
那刀看起来像是致命的 就那儿
...that Cleo stopped fighting back.
...Cleo才没再反击
I believe that the distinctive damage
我认为 她指骨末梢上
to her distal phalanges -- the tips of her finger bones--
也就是指尖处明显的伤痕
was caused by the murderer using the knife to remove her finger pads.
是凶手用刀移开她的指腹造成的
Cranial fragmentation suggests a 20-pound hammer striking four to five times
头骨碎片显示 当时受害人头部
while the victim's head rested on a cement floor
是处在含硅藻土的水泥地板上
containing traces of diatomaceous earth.
被20磅重的锤子击打4至5次
That's the best explanation for the particulates found in her skull.
这个解释和她头骨上的微粒吻合
This was not a crime of passion.
这不是一时冲动犯案
Cleo never saw the first stab coming.
Cleo并没看见有人要刺她
It didn't arise out of an argument.
所以不是争论所致
Why smash Cleo's face?
为什么要破坏Cleo的脸
Why whittle away her fingertips,
为什么要削去指尖
remove her clothing and her jewelry?
拿掉她的衣服和首饰
Sink her body...
还沉尸呢
The murderer put more effort into hiding the victim's identity
比起犯案 凶手倒是花了更多时间
than he did into the murder itself.
抹去受害人的身份
In case Cleo was identified, the murderer planted evidence.
以免Cleo身份被确认 凶手还伪造证据
The little book Brennan got from the stalker
Brennan从跟踪狂那里拿的小册子
matches the cellulose found in Cleo's hand.
与Cleo手上找到的纤维相符
Military cemetery, military knife,
军人墓地 军刀
implicates her own father, more misdirection.
都误导性暗示是她父亲所为
Sound like any conniving son-of-a-bitch senators you know?
听起来像个阴险的傻缺议员呢
You expect me to declare war on a United States senator
你们指望我 凭这全息图像水晶球
based on your little holographic crystal ball?
就向一位美国参议员宣战
It's not magic.
这不是魔法
It's a logical recreation of events based on evidence.
这是案件基于证据的逻辑再现
It's no more valid than my gut.
这比我的直觉好不到哪去
A good hypothesis with stands testing.
一个好的假设得经得起测试
That's what makes it a good hypothesis.
才是可信的假设
Not a hypothesis
跟假设无关
You have a dead girl and a United States senator.
你们只有一具女尸和一位美国议员
This is exactly why squints belong in the lab.
这是为啥眯眯眼只配呆在实验室
You guys don't know anything about the real world.
你们根本不明白外面的世界
Come on. We're done here.
走吧 我们说完了
Touchy!
好敏感哟
You must know about her family.
你肯定知道她家的事
Both parents vanish when she's 15.
在她15岁时双亲失踪
Probably counts as the real world.
也能算现实的残酷吧
Yeah, I know the story.
我知道她的事
I read the file.
我读过文件
The cops never found out anything.
警方没有任何线索
Brennan figures that...
Brennan觉得
maybe if somebody like her had been there...
也许有人跟她的遭遇相同
Well, for somebody who hates psychology,
作为一个讨厌心理学的人
she sure has a lot of it.
她懂得不少啊
Thought I'd find you here.
就知道能在这里找到你
You know, you being a good shot and doing martial arts,
好枪法和练武术
it's all your way of dealing.
是你的排解方式
I mean, who knows better than you how fragile life can be?
谁还能比你更清楚生命的脆弱
Maybe an Army Ranger sniper
曾经的陆军突击狙击手
who became an FBI homicide investigator.
现在的FBI凶案调查员呗
Oh, you looked me up, huh?
噢你也查过我呢
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表