Want this settled or what?
还想不想解决问题啊你
I'd definitely like this settled.
我当然希望解决
What are you doing here?
你来这里做什么
Are you kidding? It's like watching Clash of the Horny Titans.
开玩笑吧 这像是看诸神之战
Who'd like to sign for this?
你们谁想签收这个
Who wouldn't want to sign for it?
有谁不会想签收这个
So the idea is whoever signs for this...
所以说无论谁签收了这个...
Yes. The act of signing is an analogue for...
是的 签收的行为就相当于
She gets it.
这个她懂
That is really sweet.
这真是太有爱了
Thank you.
谢谢
That is so hot.
这真是太辣妹了
Why? Why is that hot?
为什么 这怎么辣妹了
It'd be hotter if she'd chosen me.
如果她选我 她就更辣了
No, this is definitely hotter.
呸 这样更辣
And to think I didn't wanna come here with you.
我不想和你来这里
I mean, this was a fascinating case.
我是说这案子多棒啊
You don't often find ritual cannibalism practiced so close to home.
你不可以能经常在身边发现食人族仪式
Which I find a plus.
这样挺好
There are always individuals within a species
一个种族中总有一些个体
who are driven to break the most basic taboos.
会打破最根本的禁忌
I mean, Rigby actually ate human flesh.
就像Rigby真的是吃了人肉
Bones, I just got my steak and eggs.
小骨 我的牛排和鸡蛋刚上桌
Rigby has a prion disease, which means he's been a cannibal for quite some time.
Ribgy感染了朊病毒 就是说他吃人有一段时间了
Do you realize when we go to trial, he could use the insanity defence.
你意识到了么 他可以在受审时用精神病作辩护
The guy is nuts.
这个人是个疯子
Yes, but is he nuts because he got a brain disease from eating human flesh,
没错 但他是因为他吃人肉才大脑受损变疯的
or was he already nuts the first time he ate flesh,
还是在第一次吃人肉前就已经疯了
or did he just lick his fingers after surgery?
又或者他只是在手术之后舔了手指呢
I should just become a vegetarian.
我应该成为一个素食者
Or as an alternative, just don't eat people.
或者不吃人就好
You know, I'm gonna come back up here this winter.
今年冬天我会回来这里
Charlie says the skiing's great.
Charlie说滑雪超赞的
Oh, Charlie.
哟 Charlie
Yeah. The overnight guy.
是的 那个快递员
Yeah. I know who he is.
我知道他是谁
I bet he's a great skier.
我打赌他滑雪很厉害
His hips and thighs are perfectly developed for strength and manoeuvrability.
他的臀部和大腿是力量和灵活性的完美结合
That's it. I'm done.
好了 我吃完了
What? No good?
怎么了 不好吃
Do you want some cornflakes?
你想来点玉米片么
Want some? No.
来点么 不了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表