You've made a mistake.
你们一定搞错了
It can't be my husband.
这不可能是我丈夫
My brother was no terrorist.
我哥不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
He hated those people.
他恨那些人
You can read his speeches, talk to anyone.
你们可以读读他的演讲稿 问问别人
We aren't making any accusations.
我们并没有做出指控
It's all over the news. It's all anyone's talking about.
新闻都播了 每个人都在讨论这件事
We can't control the press, Mr. Masruk.
Mr. Masruk 我们没办法控制媒体
How about your men?
那你们的人呢
They've searched our house.
他们搜查了我们的房♥子
They've talked to our friends.
还和我们朋友谈话
Until we can identify the body,
在我们确认尸体身份之前
we have to conduct a thorough investigation.
我们必须彻查
So identify the body.
那就去确认尸体身份啊
The longer you wait...
你们拖得越久...
Do you know what it's like for us?
你们想过我们的感受吗
His body was fragmented by the blast.
尸体因为爆♥炸♥四分五裂
We're still retrieving pieces...
我们仍在寻找尸体碎片
I understand how difficult this is, not knowing.
我理解你们的痛苦 非常理解
I'll work as quickly as I can to get you what you need.
我会尽快给你们答复的
That's why I asked for his history,
所以我才会询问他的过去
where he grew up, any injuries from his youth,
他在哪儿长大 年少时受过什么伤
medical records...
医疗记录
Of course.
我明白
I brought you what you asked for.
你要的我都带来了
Thank you.
谢谢
We lived just like you.
我们和你们一样生活
We came to this country because we love it.
我们来这个国家是因为热爱它
We are Americans.
我们也是美国人
It can't be Hamid.
这不可能是Hamid
It can't.
不可能是他
My husband was not a terrorist.
我丈夫不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Could be a perchlorate.
可能是高氯酸盐
Wouldn't that be used in a bomb?
那不是也用在炸♥弹♥里吗
Yeah, but this is a crystalline structure-- aluminum based.
是没错 但这个是铝基晶体结构
Okay, I'm back.
我回来了
How are we doing?
工作进展如何
We have his detergent brand, cologne, shampoo.
已得出他用的洗衣液 古龙水和洗发水品牌
He died a well-groomed man.
他死的时候很体面整洁
Thanks. Dr.Brennan...
多谢 Dr. Brennan
The bones done yet?
骨头搞定了没
Yeah. I'll check the beetles.
我去看看那些甲虫
Dr. Brennan, whatever you have there...
Dr. Brennan 无论你有什么发现...
It's a piece of paper, that's all, with some writing on it.
就一张纸 上面写了几个字
Hard at work?
加班加点吶
There's a shocker.
受到惊吓的人来啦
I just saw his wife.
我刚见了他妻子
She gave me his medical records, photographs...
她给了我他的医疗记录 照片
apparently he was ill.
很明显他病了
They were testing for lupus.
诊断是红斑狼疮
Which would explain the face...
也刚好解释了他的脸
It must've been painful.
他一定很痛苦
Look, I...
听着 我...
I know that you needed help out there--
我知道你当时需要我的帮助
at the crime scene...
在案发现场的时候
and I wanted to, but...
我也很想帮你 但是...
It's okay.
没关系
You see it.
你也看见了
I don't anymore.
我已经习惯了
I don't know what's worse.
我不知道还有什么更糟
You holding up okay?
你感觉还好吧
His wife doesn't believe it was him.
他妻子不相信是他
I've got to give her an ID.
我得向她证明
Whatever I can do.
只要我能帮上忙
Yeah, I know.
嗯 我知道
And about this weekend...
说起这周末
Angela, I don't know.
Angela 我不想去
Oh, come on, Brennan. I don't know.
别呀 Brennan 我真不想去
I know this great club. They play trip-hop and trance.
这夜店很潮的 有神游舞曲和迷幻舞曲呢
I don't know what that means.
我不知道那是什么意思
It doesn't matter. We'll grab Booth...
没事 我们叫上Booth呗
No. I think he likes you.
不要 我觉着他喜欢你
God, if I were you, I'd buy a ticket on that ride.
姐要是你 早扑上去了
Look, I'm going to be very busy this weekend.
这周末我会非常忙
Even after the ID, I have these...
就算确认了身份 我还有这些呢
Remains from World War I?
一战遗骸吗
That's what the Institute pays me for.
机构付我钱就是干这个的啊
I've got hundreds of these waiting.
还有好多等我鉴定
And they can't wait one more weekend?
他们就不能多等一周吗
They've got relatives.
他们也有亲人
They've waited long enough.
他们等得够久了
No. It's not that scary, Brennan.
去酒吧不可怕的 Brennan
You have a few drinks, you move to the music...
几杯酒下肚 跟着音乐舞动
You might even smile.
你可能还会笑呢
The bones are clean.
骨头清理完了
I've got to run.
我得走了
You hang around! I may need you.
别跑远啊 我可能需要你
Comparing remains to details provided of Hamid Masruk,
现在对比遗骸与Hamid Masruk的身体特征
age 37, of Afghani origin.
年龄37 祖籍阿富汗
Texture of pubic symphysis indicates
耻骨联合处的质地显示
age of bone consistent with Masruk, as is height.
与Masruk的骨龄 身高一致
Complexity of the cranial vault sutures
颅顶骨缝的复杂度
matches a statistical probability of Eurasian descent...
也与欧亚人种的统计概率吻合
Good. Too bad we can't tell why he did it.
很好 很可惜不知道他为啥这么做
Isn't that what we all really want to know?
这不是我们都想知道的吗
Uneven growth patterns in the vertebrae
脊椎骨上不匀称的生长
indicate malnourishment as a child.
显示幼年营养不良
Consistent with the diet where Masruk was from.
符合Masruk祖籍地的饮食状况
Probably evident on the calvarium?
也许颅骨会比较明显
Why don't you reconstruct the skull, check it out?
要不你重建颅骨 检查下吧
My first cranial reconstruction.
我的第一次颅骨重建哟
Evidence of multiple fractures to the bottoms of the feet
足底多处骨裂的迹象
consistent with methods of torture used in Afghanistan
符合阿富汗使用的酷刑方式
and consistent with Masurk's history.
也与Masurk的个人经历吻合
I'm convinced.
我确信
We have a statistical match.
数据上也相符
So Masruk is the bomber? Yes.
Masruk就是引爆者? 是的
What about the skull? You're having the kid reconstruct...
那头骨呢 你还叫那个小屁孩重建
This is an educational institute. He wants to learn.
这里是学术性机构 他需要学习
Is that okay with you?
你没意见吧
For a forensic I.D., we have what we need.
我们已经有足够的证据确定身份
Now, I'd like to get this data to Booth as soon as I can.
现在 我要尽快把这些资料给Booth
I'll take it.
给我吧
No, I don't think so. I work with Booth.
我想不行 我和Booth一起工作
That's my deal.
我的决定我做主
Dr. Brennan, I have jurisdiction.
Dr. Brennan 我有权限
Then why don't I destroy my notes
既然这样 我就撕了记录
and let you guarantee the identity of the remains.
你自己来鉴定尸体身份吧
It's best to just ride it out...
最好忍♥忍♥ 马上就没事儿
like an earthquake.
就像地震一样很快的
Bones! Yeah.
Bones 是我
Did we have an appointment? No, I...
我们有约吗 没有 我...
It's him.
是他
Masruk is the bomber.
Masruk就是引爆者
I guess the wife didn't know the husband very well.
看来妻子并不怎么了解她丈夫
Hi.
嗨
Hi. Sorry.
嗨 好尴尬
Tessa, this is Brennan.
Tessa 这是Brennan
Tessa Jankow, Dr. Temperance Brennan.
Tessa Jankow 这是Dr. Tempernce Brennan
Oh, hi. I've heard a lot about you.
你好 早有耳闻啊
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表