那个把手指送给我们的人犯了个大错
Why, because it made you mad?
为什么 因为这让你很生气吗
No, because you're going to use it to catch them.
不 因为你要用这根手指去抓住他们
So you gather up your squint squad.
所以现在就找你的眯眯眼小分队
Let's get to work.
开始工作吧
Did you kick the ball?
你踢到球了吗
How far did it go?
它跑了多远
Backwards?
向后
Yeah, I can kick a ball.
是的 我也会踢球
I'm going to... Daddy's going to show you on Saturday.
我会 爸爸周六表演给你看
I'm going to see you Saturday, okay, Parker?
我周六去看你 可以吗 Parker
Okay, I got to go, bub.
好了 小伙子 我要挂电♥话♥了
I love you. I'll see you Saturday, bye.
我爱你 周六见 拜
What do you got?
你发现了什么
The finger was severed using a hatchet on a wooden surface.
手指是在木板上被短柄斧子砍下来的
Cutting board?
案板?
No, older, unsealed, pine.
不 更古老 未封胶的松木
I'm thinking like a workbench in a mechanic shop.
我觉得更像是机器修理工的工作台
Why? Well, there's traces of lead and methyl tertiary butyl ether on the bone.
为什么 骨头上有铅和甲基叔丁基醚的残留
The nail was bitten to the quick, by the way.
还有 指甲是被迅速咬下来的
Kid was nervous.
小孩子很紧张
You would be, too.
你也会的
MTBEs have been added to gasoline since the '70s.
甲基叔丁基醚是在70年代被加入到汽油当中的
But there's lead here, as well.
铅也是一样
Leaded gasoline was phased out between 1975 and 1986.
含铅汽油在1975年到1986年逐渐被淘汰掉了
Asbestos from brake pads, leaded gasoline,
刹车片上的石棉 含铅的汽油
a mechanic bench, you know,
机械修理工的工作台 你们知道吗
plus the mother was electrocuted by current
再加上孩子母亲被通电的发电机
from a generator.
电击身亡
We're looking for an abandoned gas station
我们要找的是一个废弃的加油站
or a mechanic shop off the grid.
或者是没连上电网的机械修理商店
You guys are geniuses.
你们都是天才
How do we find that?
我们怎么找这个地方
I work for the FBI, you idiot.
我在FBI工作 你个笨蛋
Way to go, Zack, we went from geniuses to idiots
就这样吧 Zack 三秒钟时间
in three seconds.
我们就从天才变成傻瓜了
Can you tell me what you were doing in Cuba?
你能告诉我你去古巴做了什么吗
Only if you tell me first.
除非你先告诉我
I beg your pardon?
你说什么
I don't know your security clearance.
我不知道你的机密权限有多高
Well, what is your security clearance?
那你的机密权限有多高呢
You should check with the State Department.
你应该和国♥务♥院♥确认一下
I'm from the State Department.
我就是从国♥务♥院♥来的
Then that should make it easy for you.
那这件事就简单了
When you were in Cuba,
当你在古巴的时候
did you meet with a man named Juan Guzman?
你见过一个叫Juan Guzman的人吗
Hello. It's Dr. Brennan from the Jeffersonian.
你好 我是Jeffersonian的Dr. Brennan
You told me to call you if anyone asked about...
你之前告诉我如果有人问起
you know... him.
那个人 你懂的
Someone from the State Department named...
有一个从国♥务♥院♥来的人叫
Samantha Pickering.
Samantha Pickering
Pickering.
Pickering
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Yes, I'll wait... I'll wait here.
好 我会等的 我在这等着
Any more questions?
还有问题吗
No.
没了
Uh, no. In fact, the entire review is suspended.
呃 不 实际上 整个调查都被叫停了
I'm to wait here until someone comes to destroy my notes.
我需要在这等人来销毁我的笔记
We might have the kid.
我们可能发现孩子了
Polina didn't make any calls from her cell phone
在Polina被绑♥架♥之后
after she was kidnapped, but nobody turned it off.
没有人用过她的电♥话♥ 也没有人把她的电♥话♥关机
When she left her coverage area, the cell phone was automatically
当她离开信♥号♥♥覆盖区的时候 手♥机♥就自动
assigned a new routing tower.
寻找新的信♥号♥♥塔
You could triangulate her position?
您能三角定位她的位置吗
Yeah, to within 75 square miles.
可以 就在75平方英里内
There were six abandoned gas stations in that area.
有六个废弃的加油站
There were five urban, one rural.
有五个在市里 一个在乡下
SWAT's gonna check them all out, but I think it's the rural one we want.
特警会逐个检查 但是我觉得应该在那个乡下的废弃加油站
Why?
为什么
'Cause I used to do this kind of work.
因为我曾经做过这样的工作
What, rescuing people?
什么 解救人♥质♥吗
Or being... the person they needed to be rescued from.
或者是 需要从我手里被解救
Oh. If I had a choice,
如果我可以选
I picked an isolated rural area.
我会选择一个偏僻的乡下区域
This place is perfect.
那个地方堪称完美
It's an abandoned truck repair depot.
是一个废弃的汽车修理库房♥
The SWAT team will meet us there.
特警队会在那和我们汇合
Why don't we ever take my car?
为什么不开我的车
Do you have bulletproof vests in the trunk?
你后备箱有防弹背心吗
No. - That's why.
没有 就是这个原因
FLIR imagery gives us three adults within the structure.
前视红外图像显示屋子里面有三个成年人
The boy? No reading.
孩子呢 没发现
Probably because he's small...or hypothermic.
可能是因为他太小了 或者体温过低
Entirely possible, sir. What's the play?
完全有可能 下面该怎么办 长官
I go in first, straight for the kid.
我先进去 找到孩子
You guys do what you do. All right.
你们就做你们该做的 好的
What about me?
那我呢
Wait outside.
在外面等着
But I don't want to miss anything.
但是我不想错过任何事情
Bones, these guys aren't like anyone else you've come up against.
Bones 这些人和之前你对付的人不同
Please. Just be someone you aren't for the next ten minutes,
求求你 在接下来的十分钟别做你自己
and you hang back.
在后面等着我
Please.
求你了
Watch your back!
注意背后
Donovan, don't look at him anymore. Okay?
Donovan 别看他 好吗
It's okay. Don't look at him anymore. No! Get away!
没事的 别看他 不 走开
You're gonna be all right. He's not gonna hurt you anymore.
你会没事的 他不会再伤害你了
Get away! Okay...
走开 好
Donovan, Paladin. Okay?
Donovan 帕拉丁 你还记得吗
Paladin.
帕拉丁
Paladin.
帕拉丁
Okay? Paladin. Come on.
没事了 帕拉丁 来吧
Come on.
过来
All right, hey, come on. You're all right.
好了 没事 你没事了
Is my dad crying?
我的爸爸在哭吗
I think your dad's crying because he's happy.
我觉得你♥爸♥爸是喜极而泣
He's happy he got you back.
他很高兴我把你带回来了
Well done. Yeah, I hope you're really good at your job, Mr. Weeks.
干得漂亮 我希望你能做好你的工作 Mr. Weeks
Why is that?
什么意思
'Cause otherwise, you got nothing going for you.
不然的话 你将一无所获
He's a father himself.
他自己也是一名父亲
Well, thank God I always had the sense not to let that happen to me.
感谢上苍 我一直期待别让这种事情发生在我的身上
You think KBC hired the mercenaries?
你觉得是KBC找的雇佣兵吗
We'll let the grand jury figure that out.
那就需要大陪审团去解决了
We did our job.
我们已经完成任务了
It's not often I get to help save someone before they die.
我很少在某些人死之前就能把他们解救下来
Hell, Bones, every time you catch a murderer you save his next victim.
Bones 每次你在抓到凶手的时候 都是在拯救他的下一个目标
This is different.
那不一样
Yeah. Still glad you don't have any kids?
是 还是很庆幸你没有孩子吗
Yeah. Why? You were looking at that boy and his dad,
对啊 为什么 当你看着那个孩子和他的父亲的时候
I just thought you'd change your mind.
我以为你改变主意了呢
No. Still glad, you do have a kid?
不 仍然很庆幸你有孩子吗
Gladder today than yesterday.
今天比昨天更庆幸吧
Doesn't make any sense.
没道理
Yeah, it's complicated.
是啊 这个事情很复杂
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表