I never wanted her to die.
我从没想过让她死的
She wouldn't listen! I warned her.
她根本不听 我警告过她
I finished the skull.
我完成了头骨复原
We still have some pieces missing,
我们还缺一些骨头
but we should be able to determine cause of death.
但是我们应该可以确定死亡原因了
You haven't eaten anything all day.
你一整天都没吃东西了
Now, I have some killer yellow tail here and spicy tuna rolls.
现在 我这里有些好吃死的黄狮鱼和辣味金枪鱼卷
Time gets away from me sometimes.
时间有时会从我身边溜走
What?
什么?
The victim used to say that.
受害者曾经这么说过
You think that homeless mole- guy killed her?
你觉得是那个流浪的鼹鼠人杀了她吗
Booth does.
Booth是这么想
Well, he had her camera and her bloody clothes.
他有她的摄像机和沾满血的衣服
Plus, he's killed people before.
再说 他以前杀过人
As a soldier. Socially sanctioned.
是个军人的时候 社会认可的
Booth has killed people as a law enforcer.
Booth作为一个执法者也杀人
What if, from mole- man's point of view, Marni was a criminal?
如果 从鼹鼠人的角度 Marin是个罪犯呢
Marni Hunter was an observer- by definition, passive.
严格来讲 Marni Hunter是个被动的观察者
Like you?
像你一样吗
Yes. Exactly.
是的 没错
Are you getting at something?
你有什么其他意思吗
Just that I wish you were a little more scared, Brennan.
只是我希望你可以有点害怕 Brennan
I'm careful.
我很小心
Running after a murderer in the dark is not being an observer.
在黑暗中追逐凶手可不是观察者该做的
Booth told you about that?
Booth和你说这事了?
More and more of your work is outside of this lab, running after bad guys.
你工作的内容越来越倾向于走出实验室 追坏蛋
Just promise me you'll be careful.
跟我保证你会小心
Every society has its fringe dwellers,
每个社会都有边缘群体
and every society fears its fringe dwellers.
每个社会都惧怕边缘群体
Usually because they are the example
通常是因为他们是
of what happens when you fail in that society.
社会生存失败的典型
But they are seldom dangerous in reality.
但是他们很少在现实生活中是危险的
Brennan, I understand that this is what you do
Brennan 我理解当事情距离太近的时候
when things get too close to home.
你常常会这样
You get all analytical and academic.
你会变得善于分♥析♥和十分学术
I just want you to know that maybe Marni Hunter did the same thing.
我只是希望你知道可能Marni Hunter也是这样的
And now she's dead.
现在呢 她死了
We got most of the skull.
我们完成了大部分头骨的重组
There's just a piece missing about the size of a quarter.
只有大概二十五美分那么大的一块缺失
Why are missing pieces always the size of quarters?
为什么总是会缺一块二十五美分大的骨头
Why are tumors always the size of grapefruits?
为什么肿瘤都是葡萄柚那么大的
Those are rhetorical questions I'm not supposed to answer, right?
那些是反问句我不用回答的 对不
These are not simply random abrasions.
这不是简单的随机的擦伤
What are they?
那是什么
Marni's skull was fractured by a midair impact during her fall.
Marini的头骨是在坠落半空中的撞击而断裂的
That's evidenced by the radiating fractures centered
她右颞骨为中心的
above her right temporal bone,
放射性骨裂证明了这点
but this damage is isolated on the left side of her skull.
但是这个在左侧头骨的损伤是独♥立♥的
A girl can't bang both sides of her head as she falls down a shaft?
这姑娘不能在坠落竖井的时候两边脑袋都撞了
From the fracture pattern, it appears to be a sharp, pointed weapon.
从断裂模式看 这看上去是个尖锐的武器
Brennan mentioned that Harold said
Brennan说过Harold提到
he had given the victim something he wished he hadn't.
他给了被害人一些他不希望给她的东西
Could this have been it?
有可能是这个吗
Fragments of Latin.
拉丁语的碎片
Roman numerals.
罗马数字
You know who knows about that kind of stuff?
你知道谁了解这种玩意吗
You show it to him.
你给他看
No. I am not taking possession of that piece of evidence.
不 我可不会接手那个证物
You show it to him.
你给他看
Armor- a Roman cuirass.
盔甲 罗马的护胸甲
Doric columns common to Rome around the first century BC.
大概公元前一世纪陶立克柱在罗马很常见
Crazy mole- guy gave something to the victim
疯子鼹鼠人给了受害者一件东西
he thinks could have gotten her killed.
他认为导致了她的死亡
Of course, he's crazy.
当然 他是个疯子
This could be valuable.
这可能很有价值
Let's have Ms. Montenegro X- ray it.
我们让Ms. Montenegro用X光扫描一下
Stress from the initial pressing should provide a clear picture
在现有基础上锐化应该可以让磨损部分的
of what's been worn away.
图像更加清晰
I was hoping you'd take possession of this piece of evidence.
我希望你可以接手这个证物
And the paperwork that goes along with it.
以及它的文书报告
I wasn't born yesterday, Dr. Hodgins.
我也不是不懂事儿的孩子 Dr. Hodgins
Well, you don't really need me for this.
你也不是需要我在这儿啊
Yes, I do. Why?
是的 我需要 为什么
Because I have not taken official possession of this piece of evidence.
因为我还没有正式接手这个证物呢
Fascinating.
叹为观止
1778.
1778年
It appears to be an official seal of some kind.
这好像是一种官印
Oh, my God!
哦 我的老天
Aren't you going to go after him?
你不跟着他吗
Nope.
不
Why not?
为什么不
Because he is now officially in charge of that medallion.
因为他现在正式接手那枚大♥纪♥念章了
Treasure?
宝藏
It's an official vault seal, manufactured by the War Office.
这是个官方金库印♥章♥ 由陆军部生产
It was established in 1778.
是在1778年成立的
The Latin sigal and thesaur tie it to the treasury.
sigal和thesaur这两个拉丁文将它和宝藏联♥系♥起来了
A bank vault kind of a vault.
银行金库那种类型的金库吗
Much better.
更棒
The War Office established several vaults
陆军部在城市底下建造了数个金库
under the city to safe keep cultural treasures.
用以保存文物
They must all be empty by now.
现在应该已经空了
No, no. Several were unaccounted for
不 不 在20世纪早期有些金库由于
after a series of cave- ins and mudslides in the early 1900s.
塌方和泥石流而下落不明了
So you're saying this seal came off
所以你的意思是这个印♥章♥是
a vault full of treasure buried beneath the city?
来自埋藏在城市下面的装满宝藏的金库的吗
It could contain currency, gold ingots, paintings and engravings.
里面也许有货币 金块 画作以及雕塑品
The original draft of Lincoln's inaugural address was never recovered.
林肯就职演说的原稿一直都没找到
This could be an extraordinary find.
这可能是个非常惊人的发现
We have to find these artifacts before they're stolen or sold off.
我们必须在这些文物被偷盗和变卖♥♥前找到它们
What's the monetary value of this thing?
这个东西值钱吗
Priceless.
无价的
You can't put a value on our cultural heritage.
你无法评估我们的文化遗产值多少钱
I think someone did.
我觉得有人估价了
That's why Marni's dead.
这也是为什么Marni死了
Harold, was this what you gave Marni Hunter?
Harold 你给Marni Hunter的是不是这个
Yeah. She liked it.
对 她很开心
Where did you get it?
你从哪拿到的
Beyond the perimeter.
在防线范围之外
Harold? Harold, you have to trust us.
Harold Harold 你需要相信我们
We just want to find who killed Marni.
我们只是想揪出杀害Marni的凶手
And you can help.
你可以帮我们做到
You killed people.
你杀过人
Maybe this is your chance to put that right.
也许这是你改正的机会
You said you wish you hadn't given it to her. Why?
你说你希望你没给过她这个 为什么
Did you take it from someone?
你是从别人手里抢来的吗
The blonde.
金发女
It was hers. And I shouldn't have taken it.
这是她的 我不应该拿
A blonde killed Marni?
金发女杀了Marni吗
Marni went too deep.
Marni探索得太深入了
That's the blonde's territory.
那是金发女的领地
Does the blonde woman have a name?
那个金发女叫什么呢
People around me die.
在我周围的人都死了
Marni died.
Marni死了
There's always going to be casualties, Harold.
Harold 总归都会有伤亡的
The important thing is to recognize the enemy,
重要的事情就是认清敌人
and take him out so more people don't get hurt.
然后在更多人受伤前消灭他
Can you take us down there, Harold?
你可以带我们去那里吗 Harold
No. It's beyond the perimeter.
不 已经超出防线了
I took Marni beyond the perimeter.
我带着Marni越过防线
I'm not going to make that same mistake again.
我不会再犯同样的错误了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表