不
I mean, you dig down far enough, you'll come out in hell.
我的意思是 如果你挖的足够深 就越接近地狱了
So, uh...
所以 嗯
if you don't find anything, are you gonna shut us down?
如果你什么都发现不了 你会关停我们吗
Hey, I'm not FBI. I'm just a scientist.
嘿 我可不是FBI 我只是个科学家
It's a crime scene.
这是个犯罪现场
I'm surprised they let you down there.
我很惊讶他们能让你下去
I'm an expert in silt, plants, and insects... that's right.
我在泥土 植物 以及昆虫方面是专家 没错
I got three doctorates.
我有三个博士学位
When you got three doctorates,
当你有三个博士学位的时候
and you tell the FBI you need more samples, who's gonna argue?
然后你跟FBI说你需要更多的样本 谁会跟你争论呢
One doctorate, yeah, maybe they argue, but three?
一个博士学位 对 也许他们会 但是三个呢
You want to go back down again, don't you?
你还想下去 是不是
I could use your help, man.
你可以帮助我 老兄
You got the bug, man!
老兄 你可是有瘾(bug)啊
Hey, like I said, I am the bug man.
嘿 就像我说的 我可是研究虫子(bug)的
If you lost the bones, how do you know they're fake?
如果你丢了骸骨 你怎么能知道他们是假的
Thieves, they didn't get everything.
窃贼们 他们没有偷走全部
Stroke of luck for the good guys.
对于好人的一线生机
We will find out how those bones were stolen from the Jeffersonian.
我们会查出那些骨头是怎么从Jeffersonian被偷走的
You still think I did it, don't you?
你还是觉得是我做的 是吗
Why were you going to break up the company?
你为什么想要让公♥司♥破产
Let me guess, Katie Ney tell you that?
让我猜猜 Katie Ney跟你说的
What makes you think it was Katie?
你怎么就觉得是Katie
That was a stock part of Macy's seduction technique, and it was very effective.
那不过是Macy引诱之术的常用招数 并且这非常有效
"I risk my life down in that hole while my partner stays safe topside".
我的合伙人在安全的地面的同时我冒着生命危险在那个洞里
That's how he positioned himself as the heroic explorer...
这样他就把他自己塑造成一个英勇的探险者了...
which he was, by the way, when it came to the ladies.
他当然也是 女士们听到了这个就会投怀送抱
Your partnership was intact?
你们的合伙关系还在吗
Till death did us part.
直到死亡将我们分开
I'll tell you what.
我跟你说
I'm gonna give you guys full access to the books.
我会给你们翻阅所有文书的权限
You don't even need a search warrant.
你甚至都不需要搜查令
There's not a single way in which my life is better off without Macy.
没有Macy的话 我的人生根本不会更好
Like I said, I miss the man.
我说过 我想他
The bones were stolen twice...
骸骨被偷了两次...
the first time from the pirate exhibit,
第一次是从海盗展区
the second from the Bone Room here in the Medico- Legal Lab.
第二次是从法医实验室的骸骨室
The security in the lab is tighter, the camera is continuous,
实验室的安保更严 监控是持续不断的
but the camera in the rotunda is stop- action, every three seconds.
但是在圆形展厅的摄像机是每隔3秒停一次的
I started with the lab theft
我从实验室偷窃开始调查
because we know the bones were stolen between 9:00 p. m. and 6:00 a. m.
因为我们知道骨头是在晚上9点到早晨6点之间被偷的
Okay. Watch... here.
好吧 看...这里
The bones are gone.
骨头不见了
Notice the time- code.
注意时间
What's that?
这是什么
The camera was turned off.
监控被关闭了
Camera was turned off for one minute and 46 seconds.
监控关了大概1分钟46秒
It would take a lot less time that to enter the room
如果进入房♥间 拿起骨头然后逃跑
and gather up the bones and escape.
用不了这么长时间
Now...
现在...
Dr. Goodman? Yes?
Dr. Goodman 怎么了
Could I ask, why are we doing this investigation instead of Security?
我能问下 为什么是我们在调查这个而不是安保部门
We shouldn't walk too quickly; it would arouse suspicion.
我们不能走太快 那样会引起怀疑
Neither would our thief.
我们的窃贼也不会走很快
I'm happy to help, but we do have actual security professionals who...
我很乐意帮忙 但是我们有真实存在的专业安保人员...
Is there any way to tell if those tapes have been doctored?
如果那些录影被篡改了我们能看出来吗
Yeah.
能
Since they're physical magnetic tapes, not stored digitally.
因为是物理磁带 不是数码方式存储的
I always did like analog better.
我一直都比较喜欢模拟计算机
Now, I know why.
现在 我知道为啥了
My point is is that I'm only an amateur at this,
我的重点是我只是个业余的人
and I'm sure the Security Department is better equipped and trained...
我确信安保部有更好的设备以及受过训练...
Afternoon, Paul. Best to Susan and Laura.
下午好 Paul 替我向Susan和Laura带好
I hope Johnny feels better. Thank you, Dr. Goodman.
我希望Johnny现在好多了 谢谢你Dr. Goodman
Okay you don't want to talk about it.
好吧 你不想谈这事
I get it.
我明白了
Sir?
先生
Hit your stopwatch, please, Ms. Montenegro.
请按一下你的秒表 Ms. Montenegro
35.6 seconds.
35.6秒
Double that for a round- trip.
来回的话需要两倍时间
That's one minute, ten seconds,
那就是1分钟10秒
leaving approximately 30 seconds to bag the bones and get back.
留下来大概30秒的时间装骨头然后返回来
Get back where?
返回到哪里
Wow, you must think I'm an idiot.
哇 你肯定觉得我是个笨蛋
I was grandstanding. I can be like that.
我不过在卖♥♥弄而已 我偶尔会这样
So we find out what guards were on duty during the two thefts
所以如果我们找到在两次偷窃期间是哪个守卫值班
and we might have our thief.
我们可能就找到窃贼了
I haven't see the harm.
我没有觉得伤害了谁
In stealing human remains?
偷窃人类遗骨吗
After 300 years, it's not like he's got a family grieving for him out there.
300年以后 他并没有任何家属等着悼念他
Think of me as a grieving parent.
就当我是一个悲伤的家属吧
Grand theft, buddy; you're looking at eight years.
大型偷窃 兄弟 你面临的是8年监禁
If I don't kill you.
如果我不杀了你的话
Come on, what's a bunch of old bones like that worth?
拜托 那一堆老骨头能值多少钱
Nothing.
没多少
How much you get for them?
你拿了多少钱
Couple of hundred bucks.
也就是几百块
Yeah. So this wire transfer into your bank for ten grand, what's that, inheritance?
对 所以转账到你账户里的1万美金 是什么 遗产吗
Who did you steal them for?
你是为了谁偷的
We didn't really do the name- exchange thing.
我们的确没互相通报姓名
Somebody approached you?
有人来找你的
Yeah.
对
Let's see. Okay. Which one was it?
咱看下 好吧 哪个是雇你的人
Which time?
哪次呢
The first time.
第一次
Him...
他
but he looked better.
但是他看起来气色更好些
And the second time?
第二次呢
him.
他
Look, guys, I'm cooperating, all right?
各位 我在配合 对不对
I will give back the money. I will quit my job.
我会把钱退回去的 我会辞职
How's about we just call it even?
不如就算了
How's about we call the DA?
不如我们叫地区检察官呢
You know, you need a better screening process down at the museum.
你们博物馆审核员工的程序需要升级了
Ironic, given we contract that out to the FBI.
讽刺的是 我们外包给FBI做那事了
The...
给...
You think he's dangerous? Grand theft, murder, yeah.
你觉得他是危险的吗 大型偷窃 谋杀 是的
The music.
音乐
He's down there.
他在那里
That's not music, it's bagpipes.
那不是音乐 那是风笛
Mr. Hardewike.
Mr. Hardewicke
Mr. Harde...
Mr. Harde...
Maybe we're looking for someone else.
也许我们要找的另有其人
The larynx was crushed.
喉部被压碎了
Is that going to be your cause- of- death ruling?
你就这么草率地判定死因了?
We gonna have another fight about this?
我们要针对这个再吵一次吗
I'm a pretty open guy, Harry, but if you keep pushing like that,
我是个很开放的人 Harry 但是如果你一直咄咄逼人
it's gonna be me who smacks you around.
那么我可是会打得你满地找牙的
How do you know that won't work for me just as well?
你怎么知道那样对我也是不管用的呢
You ruled that Macy died from a crushed larynx.
你判断Macy是由于喉部压碎致死的
A crushed larynx is fatal,
喉部压碎是致命的
ergo it results in death.
因此造成死亡
You were wrong then, and you're wrong now.
你当时错了 现在你也错了
See? He likes it.
看 他喜欢这样
I need to see both sets of X rays, his and Macy's.
我需要同时看两套X光片 他的和Macy的
It's not always about being right or wrong.
这不是关于对错的事情
It's about the dialogue.
重要的是对话
An intense conversation can be the most wonderful kind of intercourse.
一场激烈的交谈可以是最美妙的性♥交♥
Know what? This guy is a pervert.
你知道吗 这家伙就是个变♥态♥
Damage between C- 2 andC- 4, 45 degree angle, exact same pattern of injury as Macy.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表