我们不知道她长什么样 也不知道她叫什么
It's like she lived on the world instead of in it.
就好像她活着但又不存在于世间
Colin is calling you back because he thinks that
Colin叫你回去是因为
I'm at a dead end. You have to tell him he's wrong.
他觉得我走进死胡同了 你得告诉他 他错了
Is he wrong?
他错了吗
We know we're looking for someone who grew up in New England,
我们知道我们在找一个在新英格兰地区长大的人
moved here about 8 years ago,
八年前搬来这里
her leg was crushed in a car accident when she was 13,
在她13岁的时候她的腿在车祸中被压断了
she was on a boat shortly before she was murdered,
她在被杀前不久是在一条船上
we know some of her names and some of her faces.
我们知道她的一些名字和相貌
That's all your stuff.
那是你的东西
Usually, by now we know more about my stuff.
通常情况下 这时候我们应该掌握更多我的东西
What, we have separate stuff?
什么 我们的东西还不一样吗
Yeah, by now I usually have a feel for the person.
对啊 通常这会儿我已经对其有些感觉了
What they wanted, how they felt, what was going on in their lives.
他们想要什么 他们是什么感受 他们的人生中发生过什么
With this girl, nothing.
而对于这个女孩 我什么感觉都没
She thought she was ugly.
她觉得自己很丑
She did everything she could to make herself beautiful.
她尽了全力让自己变得漂亮
And all she did was make herself more invisible.
而她所做的一切却让自己成了隐形人
Everybody in this city thinks they're ugly. And nobody is.
这城市里的每个人都觉得自己丑 其实谁都不丑
I'm starting to get why you hate anonymous deaths so much.
我开始明白你为什么那么讨厌无名尸了
We are born unique. Our experiences mold and change us.
我们生来独一无二 我们的经历塑造并改变了我们
We become someone, all of us,
我们变成了某个人 每个人都是这样
and to have that taken away by murder,
而谋杀夺走了这一切
to be erased from existence against our will, it's just...
或是违背我们的意志将其抹去 这太...
Evil? Unacceptable.
邪恶吗 是不可接受
These bones you bring me,
你带给我的这些骨头
I give them a face, I say their names out loud,
我还原了他们的脸 大声叫出他们的名字
I return them to their loved ones,
把他们还给他们所爱之人
and you arrest the bad guy. I like that.
而你则抓住坏人 我喜欢这样
So do I.
我也喜欢
I feel like we should be arresting these doctors
我觉得我们应该把这些医生都抓了
because, whether they killed her or not,
因为不管他们有没有杀她
they still erased her.
他们都抹去了她的身份
Yeah, maybe I could hold calling off for a day.
我也许可以再拖一天
It's not good enough.
一天不够
You're welcome.
不客气
Brennan.
我是Brennan
Her murder weapon is a larger version
杀害她的凶器
of the surgical implement used on the victim's jaw.
是用在她颌骨手术上的手术器械的放大版
You compared the wounds to the marks left on the jaw?
你有把伤口和她颌骨上的痕迹做比对吗
That's brilliant, Zack.
做得太棒了 Zack
It was Hodgins. Well, Hodgins quoting you,
是Hodgins发现的 他引用了你说过的话
so it was us. Go team.
所以是我们发现的 团队加油
But get this: According to the National Plastic Surgery Association,
但还有一点 根据全国整形外科协会
there's only one surgeon who does this procedure.
只有一个整形医生做这个手术
Tell me he's in L.A.
快说他是在洛杉矶
He's in L.A.
他在洛杉矶
Dr Henry Atlas, Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills. Go!
Henry Atlas医生 比弗利山庄罗迪欧大道 走
I'm ethically bound to ask you for a warrant
在透露病人的身份之前
before revealing the identity of any of my patients.
我理应向你们要求出示许可令
Let me try this, then: The jaw procedure which
让我这么跟你说吧 Dr. Brennan提到的
Dr Brennan described to you as...
那个颌骨手术
Was my innovation, yes.
那是我的创新 没错
There's an adage in my business: "You can't alter the bone."
我们这行有句俗语叫做 骨头是没法改变的
I've proven it incorrect.
我在合适的病人身上
- Given the right patients. - How many have you done?
证明了这句话是错的 你做了多少例这手术
Perhaps half a dozen. And if you get a warrant,
大概六七例吧 如果你们有许可证的话
I will release the names of my patients. Otherwise...
我会把病人的名字透露给你们 否则的话...
Do you use special operating instruments?
你有用特殊的手术器械吗
Yes, I designed them myself, specifically for the procedure.
是的 我为了这个手术特意自己设计的
Have you patented them
你为它们申请专利
or shared the design with anyone?
或是分享给其他人了吗
Not yet.
还没
He's waiting until he'll have enough success stories to cash in.
他在等足够多的成功病例给他挣钱呢
He's going to be short of one success story.
那他的成功病例得少一个了
Let's see what we got here...
看看我们掌握了些什么...
Sandra Caine, Rachel LeChance, Candice Hayden...
Sandra Caine Rachel LeChance Candice Hayden
Do any of these women there ring a bell?
你对哪个名字有印象
As I have reiterated...
正如我反复重申的...
I have a search warrant here. To collect your surgical instruments.
我这儿有张搜查令 要带走你的手术器械
You'll shut me down. You will cost me a fortune.
你们会害我关门大吉 让我损失一大笔钱的
The only ones we require, Dr Atlas, are the ones you designed yourself.
Atlas医生 我们只需要你自己设计的那些器械
She told me her name was Susan Shepard.
她告诉我说她叫Susan Shepard
Brilliant.
真棒
You wanted to see me?
你要见我吗
You are a very difficult and stubborn man, Dr Hodgins.
你是个很难相处又很顽固的人 Dr. Hodgins
Right now, I'd like nothing more than to fire you.
现在 我只想炒你鱿鱼
In my position, very few people tell me the truth anymore.
处在我这个位子上 很少有人跟我说实话了
I find I enjoy it. In some perverse way.
奇怪的是我还挺喜欢听实话的
You are willing to admit you bailed on the autentication?
你是承认自己放弃了鉴定吗
Yes.
没错
Seriously?
真的吗
But not for the reasons you think.
但并不是你想的那个原因
True, we might be able to authenticate the skeleton
没错 我们或许可以通过拆毁那具遗骨
by taking him apart. Destroying him.
来鉴定其真实性
If he's a fake, that would be fine. Nothing lost.
如果他的确是假的 那很好 没什么损失
But I think he's the real thing.
但我认为他确实是真的
You do know he's been dead for 1500 years, right?
你知道他已经死了1500年了 对吧
I am an archaeologist. This is what we do. We step outside the facts
我是个考古学家 这就是我们所从事的 我们跳出事实
and tell ourselves the story of an individual or a culture.
给自己讲个关于某一个人或是某一种文化的故事
And if this story I tell myself about this man
如果我对自己讲述的关于
who lived 1500 years ago is true,
这个生活在1500年前的男人的故事是真实的话
if he was layed to rest by people who respected and loved him,
如果他是被尊敬他爱着他的人埋葬的话
don't I owe to them not to let the pure scientist desecrate his remains?
我是不是不应该让理论派科学家亵渎他的遗体
Or you could be totally rational and say,
或许你可以理性一点地说
you were waiting for imaging technology to improve to the point
你在等成像技术进步到
where it wasn't necessary to disassemble him.
可以不需拆毁他的地步
Ah. Yes.
对哦
I suppose I could say that, it's less... Sentimental.
我想可以这么说 这样听上去不是那么... 感情用事
For the pure scientists.
对于理论派科学家来说
I've got the murder weapon.
我拿到凶器了
We have the murder weapon. We have trace evidence, from your boat.
我们拿到了凶器 我们有从你船上获得的微量物证
We have testimony from your staff
你的员工也证明说
that you argued with the woman you knew was Susan Shepard,
在那个Susan Shepherd遇害前不久
shortly before she died. What you need now is a confession.
你和她争吵过 你现在需要做的就是招供了
Your patient list is what's known as an "A list", right?
你的病人名单里都是些名人 对吧
Oscar winners, supermodels, superagents. Moguls.
奥斯卡获奖者 超模 超级经纪人 显要人物
So how is it that a callgirl makes the grade?
一个应♥召♥女郎是怎么挤进名单的
You can answer that, Henry.
这个问题你可以回答 Henry
I did Susan's procedure pro bono. Why?
我无偿给她做了手术 为什么
Because she volunteered.
因为她是志愿者
She was a guinea pig.
她就是个小白鼠
How did you meet her?
你怎么认识她的
Now, come on. Susan just didn't walk into your office, did she?
Susan总不会是自己正好走进你办公室来的吧
Oh, just tell them, Henry.
告诉他们吧 Henry
Through another callgirl, one I used regularly.
是通过我常叫的另一个应♥召♥女郎认识的
Sometimes these girls from the high-class establishments
有时候这些一流中介的女孩子们
start to have expectations beyond the professional.
会有职业以外的期望
She thought you were going to marry her?
她以为你会跟她结婚吗
Something along those lines, yes.
差不多就是那样吧 没错
So I made a change. I started requesting Susan.
所以我就换人了 我开始叫Susan来
Did you trade plastic surgery for sexual favors?
你是用整形手术来交换性服务吗
Obfuscate, Henry.
说含糊点 Henry
We did each other favors. Went fine for a few months.
我们互惠互利 这样过了几个月都挺不错
Until Susan wanted you to marry her too.
直到Susan也开始要你和她结婚
No. In my opinion, Susan had become addicted to plastic surgery.
没有 在我看来 Susan对整形上了瘾
I refused to do any more procedures.
我拒绝再给她做任何手术
That's what my staff heard us arguing about.
所以我的员工听到了我和她吵架
What was Susan like?
Susan是个什么样的人
She was a "girl next door", simple, healthy.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表