Alone in that room all the time,
总是单独一人待在屋里
maybe Warren got consumed by his own fantasy.
也许Warren被自己的幻想迷惑了
You think he was actually out fighting crime?
你觉得他真的出去打击犯罪了吗
Well, the boy got beaten to a pulp
这孩子在特区犯罪率最高的地方
while wearing his superhero outfit in the heaviest crime area of D.C., Bones.
穿着他自己的超级英雄的服装被打个半死 Bones
s you know, being a writer yourself, Dr. Brennan,
同样也作为一个作家 Dr. Brennan
Warren Granger's comic book could be infused
Warren Granger的漫画书可能会充满了
with his real life fears and conflicts.
他现实生活中的恐惧和挣扎
Especially in the case of an adolescent writer.
在一个青少年作家身上尤甚
Can you retrieve any more of this?
你能修复更多的手绘吗
Yeah, sure. Fine.
好 没问题 很好
What's our next step?
下一步做什么
Oh, we'll go see if Warren had any friends his mother didn't know about.
哦 我们要去看看Warren是不是有他母亲并不知晓的朋友
Wait a minute- -
等等
Warren Granger was the skeleton corpse those kids found?
Warren Granger就是那些孩子们发现的骷髅骨吗
Yeah.
是的
Sounds like you were close.
听起来你们关系不错
How long was he lying there all dead like that?
他死亡后在那里躺了多久啊
Well, for a while.
有一阵了
How well did you know Warren, Mr. Ellis?
你和Warren有多熟 Mr. Ellis
He came in here all the time.
他总是来这里
You know, he, uh, knew his stuff.
你看 他 呃 对这些很精通
He was a nice kid.
他是个好孩子
Really nice guy.
非常好的人
Something you're not telling us?
你有什么隐瞒的吗
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Well, you seem a little nervous.
你看上去有点紧张
Well, you just told me that someone I-I know is
你刚刚跟我说我
this rotting skeletal corpse that's been all over the news.
我认识的人就是那个在新闻里反复播报的白骨化的尸体
What do you expect?
你想我会有什么反应
Is there a party upstairs?
楼上是有个派对吗
Oh, it's the, uh...Doomsday Group.
哦 那是 呃...末日小组
I rent it out Thursday nights.
周四晚上我租给他们用
Hey, wait, um, Warren was actually one of them.
嘿 等等 呃 Warren实际上是他们其中一员
Oh, well, you know, that's a handy thing to remember.
哦 你看 这点倒是说想起来就想起来呢
Anything else you forget to mention to me?
还有什么你忘记说的吗
No, that's it, I think.
没 就这些了 我想
Hey, excuse me, this is a private function, So, good- bye.
嘿 不好意思 这是个私人活动 所以 再见
Go ahead- - don't let me stop you.
你们继续 别让我打搅到你们
What are you doing, exactly?
你们究竟在做什么
Guys, this is actually a real live woman- -
各位 这是一个现实生活里活生生的女人
something you don't see often.
你们并不常见到
And like I said, this is a private function, so...
如我所说 这是个私人活动 所以...
Hey, it's the FBI, all right?!
嘿 这是FBI 好吧
Just turn it off for a minute, Please?
把音乐关一会儿吧 行不行
FBI?
FBI吗
I'm Yasutani the Terrible. I speak for this clan.
我是可怕的安谷大♥师♥ 我代表整个团队发言
Okay, well, we'd like to ask you a few of questions,
好吧 我们需要问你几个问题
if you're not too, uh, busy.
如果你不是很 呃 忙的话
The costumes, the social awkwardness,
服装 社交障碍
the active fantasy life, the victim would fit right into this sub- grouping.
活跃的幻想生活 被害人在这个小群体里非常舒适
Okay. Hey, Mr., uh...Yakitori the Horrible?
好吧 嘿 呃 糟糕的安谷大♥师♥先生
What's your real name?
你的真名叫什么
Jeremy Kuznetsky.
Jeremy Kuznetsky
Do any of you people know Warren Granger?
你们当中有谁认识Warren Granger
Something happened to Warren, didn't it?
Warren出事儿了是不是
Warren's dead. He was murdered.
Warren死了 是被谋杀的
No, I never said anything about him being murdered.
不 我从来没说过他是被谋杀的
Neither did the press.
媒体也没说过
Yeah, well, obviously, if you're the FBI, he was murdered.
是的 你看 显然 如果你是FBI的话 他就是被谋杀的
You guys don't investigate people getting hit by a bus.
被车撞了的人你们也不会调查的
Okay, great- - when's the last time any of you have seen Warren?
好吧 行 你们所有人上次见到Warren是什么时候
Couple months ago, when he left.
几个月前 当他离开的时候
Left?
离开
Citizen 14 was one of us...
14号♥公民曾是我们一员...
until he went psycho, and bugged out, called us all posers.
然后他疯了 退出 然后说我们都是装腔作势之徒
"Pathetic fantasists."
可悲的幻想者
Was he wearing his, um... outfit?
他是不是穿着他的...服装
His identity, yeah.
他的身份 是的
Why do you wear these identities?
你们为什么要穿着这些衣服
For the game.
为了游戏啊
How serious do you take the game?
你们对这个游戏多认真
It's only fun if you take it seriously.
认真的话才好玩
You always play here?
你们总是在这里玩吗
You know, "play" is not exactly the right verb, okay?
我说 玩 并不是一个准确的词 好吗
Don't even try to explain it to them. Shut up! Who cares?!
你别想跟他们解释 闭嘴吧 谁在乎呢
Didn't you hear?!Warren is dead!
你们没听到吗 Warren死了
It's okay, Minnow!
没事的 鲦鱼
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Blue Minnow.
蓝鲦鱼
Okay, guys, when I ask your names, I want the ones that your parents gave.
好吧 各位 当我问你们名字的时候 我要的是你们父母取的名字
Abigail Zealey.
Abigail Zealey
Citizen 14 was my partner.
14号♥公民曾是我的搭档
Is that what you call Warren? Citizen 14?
你们就是这么称呼Warren的吗 14号♥公民
Citizen 14 was my partner. Warren was my friend.
14号♥公民是我的搭档 Warren是我的朋友
It was a little more than that.
还不仅仅如此吧
I don't like to judge an entire subculture,
我不喜欢评价整个亚文化群
but those people gave me the creeps.
但是那些人让我毛骨悚然
Because they are creepy.
因为他们本来就让人毛骨悚然啊
What I mean is that those kids at the school weren't your
我的意思是那些孩子并不是那种
good old harmless, tutor- you- in- math geeks.
在学校里善良无害 教你数学的技术宅
They were the set- the- school- on- fire geeks.
他们是那种能把学校一把火烧了的奇葩
Dark nerds.
黑暗系书呆子
Columbine nerds.
滑稽的四眼天鸡呆子
Columbine?
四眼天鸡?
You think Yasutani the Terrible is actually capable of murder?
你觉得可怕的安谷大♥师♥有能力行凶吗
I think they get high,
我认为他们磕嗨了
they play these games, they lose their grip on reality.
然后玩这个游戏 他们会失去现实的认知
They start to believe that they are these characters.
他们开始相信他们就是那些人物
You mean like Warren, out fighting crime?
你是说像Warren那样 出去打击犯罪
You know, maybe Warren and that guy, the leader, Yasuhama...
也许Warren和那个家伙 首领 保谷...
Yasutani the Terrible.
可怕的安谷大♥师♥
Yeah, Yasutani the Terrible.
对 可怕的安谷大♥师♥
Maybe him and that guy, they got into this magic fight, and it became real.
也许他和那个人 有了一场法术的争斗 然后就变成真的打斗
So you're saying it wasn't Warren who was murdered.
所以你是说不是Warren被谋杀了
It was his character, Citizen 14.
而是他的人物 14号♥公民
They're so delusional,
他们的妄想已经过头了
they don't even know that they've committed a crime.
他们甚至都不知道自己犯罪了
I'll get Hodgins to see if there's any signs of drug use in Warren's hair.
我让Hodgins查一下Warren的头发 看有没有嗑药的痕迹
I've managed to get some of the text back from this panel.
我尽可能从这个绘本中复原了一些文字
Cheerful little tyke.
快乐的小屁孩
The writer was in pain.
作者是痛苦的
I don't think it was purely the adolescent angst of the outsider.
我不认为仅仅是青少年那种对外界的恐惧
In fact, I'd go so far as to say it wasn't mere psychological pain.
实际上 我大胆猜测地说这不仅仅只是心灵上的痛苦
He's afraid of actual, physical death.
他是真的惧怕生理的死亡
Can you really pull all that information from a comic book?
你真的能从一本漫画里提取出那个信息吗
Absolutely.
完全可以
All writers reveal more of themselves than they intend on every page.
所有的作家在他们的作品里都揭露了许多他们本不想揭露的自我
You know, I never bought all that English 101 stuff.
你看 我从来不信那些阅读理解的玩意儿
Sometimes a river is just a river.
有些时候一条河就是一条河
All due respect, but my writing, for example, is pure fiction.
并无冒犯 但是我的作品 举例而言 就是完全虚构的
Dr. Brennan, I fear you reveal much more of your world- view
Dr. Brennan 恐怕你揭露了很多你的世界观
in your writing than you realize.
在你的作品中而不自知
Such as?
比如
Such as archaeologists make good administrators because they enjoy tedium.
比如考古学家是很好的管理者是因为他们喜欢乏味的事情
Such as artists are doomed to a life of loneliness
比如说艺术家注定了孤老终生
because they aren't able to think beyond instant gratification.
因为他们过于注重即时满足而无法超越这个阶段
Such as FBI guys are hot and Angela here wants to have sex with me.
比如FBI的人都很性感 然后Angela想要和我发♥生♥关♥系♥
Yeah
对 你看
All I'm suggesting is that, while Dr. Goodman goes through Warren's writing,
我说的是 在Dr. Goodman整理Warren的作品的时候
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表