我们讨论事情
She's a nut, but she's a smart nut. She's...
她是个疯子 但是个聪明的疯子 她
always interesting.
很有趣
She's never dull.
她从来不让人觉得乏味
So you...
所以你
Talk to her.
和她聊天
I think it's a very bad sign when discourse becomes suspect.
我觉得当讨论变成了怀疑这件事是个不好的信♥号♥♥
You talk to her.
你和她聊天
Sometimes we yell.
有时候我们也会争吵
You want to give me one good reason
你需要给我个
why I shouldn't charge you with attempted murder, Mr. Decker.
你并没有涉嫌故意谋杀的理由 Mr. Decker
You think I went after Seward out of vengeance?
你以为我去找Seward是为了复仇吗
Looks like vengeance.
看起来像是复仇
KBC Systems hired people to kill my wife and kidnap my child.
KBC公♥司♥雇佣杀手杀了我的妻子 绑♥架♥了我的孩子
Think rationally for a moment.
理智地思考一下
That makes sense.
有道理
If KBC Systems is behind the kidnapping,
如果KBC公♥司♥是绑♥架♥的幕后主使者
then Seward would be the person to call it off.
那么Seward一定可以打电♥话♥让那个人取消行动
Rational human being...
理智的人类啊
how'd you find yourself amongst these people?
你是怎么在这群人里生存下去的呢
Sir, we are trying to help.
先生 我们正在帮助你
Excellent. Hold your gun to Trent Seward's head
很好 拿着你的枪顶着Trent Seward的脑袋
and force him to let my son go.
逼他让他放了我儿子
There's no compelling evidence
现在没有强有力的证据
that Trent Seward was the man
证明Trent Seward是指使
who ordered the kidnapping of your son.
绑♥架♥你儿子的人
I personally calculated the penetration tolerances
我私自计算了战斗防弹衣的
for the combat flak jackets.
耐击穿数据
The company found my calculations
公♥司♥觉得我的结果
to be "excessively conservative."
太过于保守
30 soldiers died.
30名士兵死了
Trent Seward will do anything
Trent Seward会耍尽一切手段
to prevent me from testifying.
来阻止我上庭作证
He or someone working for him
他 或者为他工作的人
kidnapped my child and killed my wife.
绑♥架♥了我的孩子 杀了我的妻子
If you want to get Trent Seward,
如果你想让Trent Seward绳之以法
go into that grand jury and tell them what you know.
上庭作证 告诉大陪审团你都知道些什么
And the kidnappers will kill my boy.
那绑匪就会杀了我儿子
All due respect for what you're going through emotionally,
现在你需要做的就是冷静下来
sir, uh, Mr. Weeks is not wrong.
先生 Mr. Weeks没说错
This is my son.
那是我儿子
I love him.
我爱他
And if there's even a slight chance
如果有一丁点机会
that I can save his life by shutting up,
能让他的生命不会就此截止的话
then that's what I'll do, shut the hell up.
我一定会那么做 我会闭上我的嘴
And what about the soldiers?
那些士兵呢
Analytically, I understand
逻辑上来讲 我知道
that many lives outweigh the one.
和成千上百的人的性命来比 一个人的命不值一提
But I cannot trade my son's life.
但是我不能用我儿子的性命来做交易
Have you considered that by not testifying,
那你想没想过如果你不出庭的话
your wife will have died in vain?
你的妻子就白白牺牲了
Shut it up, Weeks.
闭嘴 Weeks
If you people had protected Mr. Decker
如果你的手下能够好好保护Mr. Decker
and his family properly, we wouldn't even be here.
和他的家庭的话 我们今天就不会坐在这里了
Let's go.
我们走吧
The only way that I will testify...
只有一种情况我会出庭
...is if I see you with my son.
那就是看到你和我儿子在一起
Mr. Decker, you and ...Donovan
Mr. Decker 你和Donovan
do you have a code word?
你们有什么暗号♥吗
Something to let him know that you sent me?
能让他知道是你派我过来的
"Paladin."
帕拉丁
Tell Donovan, "Paladin."
告诉Donovan 帕拉丁
Paladin... defender of the faith, a protector.
帕拉丁象征着信念的守护者
Suits you, Booth.
和你正合适 Booth
You know what?
你知道吗
You tough guys are all very sentimental.
你们这些硬汉其实感情都很脆弱
Got results on the earwax.
耳垢的结果出来了
I ran the particulates through the gas chromatograph
我用气相色谱仪分♥析♥了微粒
and found the pollen of Eragrostis curvula,
发现了画眉草的花粉
more commonly known as Weeping Love grass.
常见名叫垂爱草
And where does one find Weeping Love?
我们在哪可以找到垂爱呢
Weeping love is found worldwide,
垂爱在全世界都有分布
but Weeping Love grass, that's in South Africa.
但是垂爱草只能在南非出现
Anything else?
其他的呢
Yeah, traces of automotive- grade asbestos.
里面还有汽车石棉的痕迹
The guy didn't have very good aural hygiene.
这家伙不太注意耳部卫生
Dr. Brennan.
Dr. Brennan
What, now?
怎么了 现在吗
You've got to be kidding.
开玩笑吗
Take me, I'll waive the lawyer.
带我走吧 我不请律师了
I have a few surprises in me!
我不会让你失望的
Tell that to your superiors at the N.S.A.
把这句话告诉你们国♥家♥安♥全♥局的长官
Booth, we're looking for a one- eared South African.
Booth 我们要找一个只有一只耳朵的南非人
South African?
南非人?
Does that mean something?
这意味着什么吗
Yeah, I mean, there's a number
当然 我的意思是
of South African security consultants
KBC雇佣很多南非的安全顾问
that companies use to do their dirty work in the Third World.
在第三世界国家完成他们的肮脏交易
They're really mercenaries.
他们就是雇佣兵
Well, he might be a mechanic of some kind. You can tell that?
他有可能是机械修理工人 这你都知道吗
He had traces of what is probably brake pad in his ear.
在他耳朵里有刹车片里面的东西
How'd that get in there?
那玩意怎么会进到耳朵里
Well, any number of ways, most likely
很多种方法啊 比如
his hand comes in contact with the asbestos,
他的手和石棉有接触
and then he scratches his ear.
然后就用手挠耳朵
Hello? Are you still there?
喂 你在听吗
Yeah. I'm on my way over.
在 我马上去你那
What's the matter?
怎么了
Somebody just sent me Donovan Decker's finger.
刚刚有人把Donovan Decker的手指寄给我了
An eight- year- old boy, yes, that's consistent with
一个8岁男孩的手指
what I'm looking at.
和我们要找的一致
You should really send this to an FBI pathologist.
你应该把这个送去给FBI的病理学家
They'd give me fingerprints and DNA.
他们会给我个指纹和DNA
We already know who the finger belongs to.
但是我们已经知道这个手指是谁的了
I- I need more.
我 我需要更多的信息
Like what?
比如
You gave me a South African mechanic
你从一小块烧过的耳朵里发现
from a chunk of burnt ear, do it again.
它属于一个来自南非的机械修理工人 再做一遍
Do it better, do it fast.
做的更好 更快一点
What? Start.
什么 开始
Come on, do what you do.
求你了 做你应该做的事情
You're kind of worked up.
你太着急了
What you see is a bunch of facts, but what I see
在你眼里 那是一堆事实摆在眼前 但是在我眼里
is a terrified little boy with his finger cut off.
是一个被砍掉了手指的吓坏了的小男孩
Now, is he even still alive?
所以 他现在是不是还活着
Blood saturation levels in the surrounding tissues are high,
在受伤的组织的周围血液的饱和度还很高
his heart was still beating
在他们砍掉他的手指的时候
when they removed his finger.
他的心脏还在跳动
Okay...
好的
He's alive. That's something.
他还活着 这就有所进展
Who does this?
谁干的
Cuts a finger off an eight- year- old boy?
砍下一个8岁男孩的手指
Mercenaries, professionals.
雇佣兵 职业的
They don't feel a thing.
他们冷血无情
I feel things, Booth.
但是我有感情 Booth
Never said you didn't, Bones.
我从没说过你没有 Bones
I'm a professional, too.
我也很职业
I do better work if I only see the finger and not the child.
如果我只看到了手指而不是孩子的话 我会把工作做到更好
That doesn't mean I'm like them.
但这不意味着我和他们是一类人
I know that, Bones, but what I also know
我知道 Bones 但是我也知道
is that they made a big mistake sending us that finger.
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表