剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
I made a call to Bruce in Washington.
我给华盛顿的布鲁斯打了个电♥话♥
I filled him in on your capture of Rebecca Lowe.
我跟他说了你抓到丽贝卡·洛维的事
I told him you deserve your freedom.
我跟他说你应该重获自♥由♥
Peter...
彼得...
He agreed.
他同意了
He's meeting with the FBI director to put your release in motion.
他要跟联调局局长会面加快你的释放
Once he signs off,
一旦他签了字
it should only take a call to the attorney general to get it done.
只需要给总检察长打个电♥话♥就行了
When?
什么时候
Shouldn't be more than a couple of days.
应该不会超过两天
But there is one condition. What?
但有一个条件 什么条件
You visit El and me in Washington a lot.
你得经常来华盛顿看我和小伊
I will be the house guest that never leaves.
我会住在你家赖着不走的
And if you don't keep your promise,
如果你不说到做到
if I find out you've pulled even one caper,
如果我发现你又耍什么把戏
I'm gonna leave my cushy desk job and hunt you down.
我马上就扔下轻松的办公室工作去抓你
Just like old times.
就像以前一样
With the same outcome.
结果肯定也一样
All right.
好吧
I'll see you in D.C. You got it.
我们华盛顿再见 没问题
Not getting the diamond changes everything.
没得到那颗钻石 我们的一切都被打乱了
Well, finding it helped buy my freedom,
可找到它让我重获自♥由♥
and that is everything.
那就是一切
Except you'll be broke,
除了你会破产之外
without even a government check to pay your rent.
没有政♥府♥支票来给你付租金了
You don't know how good that sounds.
你不知道那感觉有多好
No worries. There's a lot of top feeders just out of range
不用担心 还有很多有钱人
just waiting to be scaled.
等着给你送钱呢
I'm done, Moz.
我金盆洗手了 蚊子
I'm giving up the life.
我放弃那种生活了
Oh, come on. I'm serious.
得了吧 我是认真的
No more jobs. No more fish metaphors.
再也不做拿鱼做隐喻的那些勾当了
Neal, if you're not a criminal,
尼尔 如果你不是个罪犯的话
then what are you?
那你是什么呢
That's what I want to find out.
那正是我想琢磨明白的事
You know, it's been five years since I've seen Paris,
我已经五年没去过巴黎了
Bangkok, Istanbul.
还有曼谷和伊斯坦布尔
When my anklet's off, we can go.
摘了脚环 我们可以去了
Fine, and, while we're there, if a whale swims by,
好吧 我们到那里 如果有鲸鱼游过
we can throw a harpoon.
我们就可以投鱼叉
A whale is not a fish,
鲸鱼不是鱼
so that metaphor is acceptable.
所以这个比喻可以用
Monet kept painting even when he was too blind to find his easel.
即使莫奈连画架都看不到了 他仍旧坚持作画
Mick Jagger will keep touring until he drops dead on stage.
米克·贾格尔坚持巡回演出直到猝死在台上
You have to continue doing what you're great at.
你必须把你最擅长的事继续做下去
One of the many differences between Mick Jagger and I
我和米克·贾格尔的众多不同点之一
is that I face prison again if I keep going.
就是如果我继续做下去 我就要坐牢了
That diamond was supposed to be our retirement.
那颗钻石本该是我们职业的终点
The suit took that away.
却被猫咪探员拿去了
He's helping you get your freedom,
他的确让你重获自♥由♥
but with a future lacking in the finer things.
但换来的却是一个了无快乐的未来
For you, that's like cutting off your oxygen.
对于你 简直是切断了你赖以生存的氧气
Paris without money.
没钱花的巴黎
Is not the city of lights.
就不再是光彩之都了
Hey, honey, what time is the moving van coming tomorrow?
亲爱的 搬家的车明天什么时候到
Oh, 8 o'clock.
八点
Ooh, think we'll be ready?
你觉得我们来得及吗
Well, that's the thing about deadlines --
就像设定了最后期限一样
we have to be.
必须来得及
Ugh, I'm gonna tackle upstairs. No excuses for not joining me.
我去搞定楼上 来帮我 没商量
This is Peter Burke.
我是彼得·博尔克
Oh, hey, Bruce.
你好 布鲁斯
Perfect weather for shorts.
穿短裤的好天气
When I lose my anklet, I'm gonna go out and buy a hundred pairs.
等我摘掉脚环 就去买♥♥一百条裤子
Glad you could come by.
你能过来一趟我很高兴
Why the serious face? Sit down.
表情怎么那么严肃 坐下
Oh, okay, I get it.
好吧 我知道了
You pretend to look all serious, then tell me
你装出一张严肃的脸 然后告诉我
how the FBI director and the attorney general discussed my case,
联邦调查局长和检察长是怎么讨论我的案子的
and it wasn't as open and shut as they thought.
我的案子不像他们想象得那样昭然若揭
It should have been.
那样的话就好了
You've never been one for the misdirect.
你从来没有说过反话
The attorney general was never called.
检察长从没打过电♥话♥来
The FBI director reviewed your record.
联邦调查局长重新审阅了你的记录
He told Bruce you blew any chance of an early release
他跟布鲁斯说 因为你去年在佛得角逃跑过
because of your escape into cape verde last year.
所以丧失了提前释放的机会
What, and everything I've done since doesn't matter?
而那之后我所做的一切都毫无意义吗
It likely mattered a lot.
当然有意义
We have the highest arrest record in the bureau.
局里的最高逮捕记录就是我俩的
Yeah. Bruce thinks the real reason
是啊 布鲁斯认为
he won't release you is because
他不释放你的真正原因是
you're such a big asset.
你是个不可多得的人才
The bureau doesn't want to lose you.
调查局不想失去你
I screwed myself.
是我把自己玩儿死了
If you weren't good,
如果你不那么优秀
they would have revoked your deal and sent you back to prison.
他们就会撤销一切交换条件 把你送回监狱去
So the game was rigged.
所以是他们在游戏中作弊了
No, this isn't a game.
不 这不是什么游戏
Everything is.
每件事都是
Don't do anything crazy, Neal.
不要做傻事 尼尔
This isn't over.
这不是结局
You okay?
你还好吗
How disappointed would you be if we didn't move to Washington?
如果我们不搬去华盛顿 你会有多失望
What's wrong?
出什么事了
My request to release Neal was denied.
我释放尼尔的请求被否决了
They want him to serve his sentence at White Collar.
他们希望他继续在精英调查组服满刑期
That's not fair. He earned it.
这不公平 那是他为自己争得的
Exactly how I feel.
同感
And now you don't want to go to D.C.
现在你不想去华盛顿了吗
It's all bureaucracy, El.
官僚主义害死人 小伊
I mean, guys sitting behind desks,
那些坐在办公桌后面的人
making decisions about other people's lives
他们从没体验过别人的日常生活
without being a part of those lives on a daily basis.
却给草率决定别人的人生
It's not me.
我不是那样的人
Well, honey, if--
亲爱的 如果
If this is what you feel you need to do,
如果你觉得这是你必须做的
then of course I'm okay.
那我当然没意见
Maybe I'll just -- I'll commute back and forth.
也许我上下班可以乘车往返
We could talk every night,
我们可以每晚谈心
and it could be fun to catch up on weekends.
或者我们等周末再聚也会挺有意思的
If that's what you feel you need to do.
如果你觉得这是你想要做的
Babe, it's the National Gallery.
亲爱的 那可是国家美术馆
I mean, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
那可是千载难逢的机会
You wouldn't expect not to take the job
你不能指望我因为你改主意
just because you changed your mind.
而放弃这份工作吧
I wouldn't. No.
不 我不会的
So the moral of this story -- the suit can't be trusted.
所以这则故事的寓意就是 猫咪探员不值得信任
It wasn't Peter.
那不关彼得的事
That you know of, but, really, what's the difference?
你虽然理解 可实际有什么区别吗
Suits by any other name are still the enemy.
这些探员不管冠上什么名号♥ 也还都是敌人
The question is, what now?
问题是 现在怎么办
I cracked your old anklet. I can crack this one.
我能破解你以前的脚环 就也能破解这个
But the real question remains, do you want me to?
但话说回来 你想让我这么做吗
I want my freedom.
我想要自♥由♥
Any way I can get it.
不管用何种手段
Give me a week, and we'll be back in business.
给我一周时间 然后我们就干回老本行
Try to make it sooner.
尽量快点
Restock your liquor cabinet.
给你的酒柜补点货
Why are you following me?
你为什么跟踪我
Who are you?
你是谁
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表