剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
You held to your word, Caffrey.
你的确说话算话 卡夫瑞
What was that?
你指什么
I got you pizza.
我给你披萨
You got me a bad guy.
你给我抓了个坏人
Can we keep that arrangement going?
我们可以继续这样安排吗
Well, you make it a dinner at Masa,
你在玛莎餐厅定一桌晚餐
and we might have a deal.
也许就成了
You and me, we're two sides of the same coin, Caffrey.
你和我是同一枚硬币的两面 卡夫瑞
You and me? Yeah.
你和我 是啊
How so? We're both selfmade men.
此话怎讲 我们都是白手起家
Just in different ways.
只不过方法不同
You came from millions.
你可是出身富贵人家
I did. And then I was disowned.
曾经是 然后我被赶出家门了
See, arresting your family's friends will do that.
这就是逮捕家族伙伴的结果
I guess that explains the phantom ring.
我想这就解释了那个戒指幻觉
Well, not exactly.
也不完全是
She missed the life. I don't blame her.
她怀念以前的生活了 我不怪她
She thought she was marrying a Siegel.
她以为她嫁入了西格尔家族
She got Agent Siegel instead.
结果只是西格尔探员
You gave up all that
你放弃了所有
for long hours and little reward?
就为了一份高♥强♥度低回报的工作
Yeah, I did.
是的
You gave up the exotic locales
你也为此放弃了异国风情
and exciting capers for the same thing, Neal.
和那些令人刺♥激♥的勾当 尼尔
I didn't have a choice. Oh, come on, Caffrey.
我是别无选择 得了吧 卡夫瑞
We both know you can ditch that anklet any time,
我们都知道你随时可以摆脱这追踪脚环
If you really wanted to.
如果你真想的话
I gotta ask you something, Caffrey.
我有事要问你 卡夫瑞
What?
什么
Good work, you two.
干得好 两位
Peter, I read your report.
彼得 我看了你的报告
Your name wasn't anywhere in there, and it should've been.
报告应该提到你 但却没有
It was your case.
这本来是你的案子
I stepped into it, and it was only fair that I stepped out.
我之前介入 现在应该退出才对
Either way, I appreciate it.
无论如何 我都很感激你
I look forward to what you two bring me next.
期待你们的下一次行动
What were you gonna ask me?
你刚才想问什么
You want to get a drink? Celebrate?
想去喝一杯吗 庆祝一下
Ah, I can't tonight. Next time.
今晚不行 改天吧
Right, next time.
好吧 改天
Good work today.
今天干得好
I made a mistake.
我犯了一个错误
We all make mistakes.
我们都会犯错
Including Zev, fortunately.
幸运的是 泽夫也会
You should have seen the look on his face.
你该看看他当时的表情
Yeah, it probably matched the one on mine.
是的 可能跟我当时的表情一样
I took off my gloves, Moz.
我脱掉了手套 蚊子
When the Navajos make a piece of art,
纳瓦霍人创造一件艺术品时
they always add a flaw.
都会故意弄点瑕疵
Only the Great Spirit is perfect.
只有大神才是完美的
Humanity should not try to be.
人类不需要追求完美
That's a little grandiose, don't you think?
这有点浮夸 你不觉得吗
All I'm saying is that we are mere mortals.
我是说 我们只是凡人
We all make mistakes now and then.
偶尔我们都会犯错
Lately, I've been making a lot of them.
最近 我犯了很多错
And I'm starting to think
我现在开始觉得
that delivering this chapter is another one.
递送这一章也是一个错误了
Hagen is a forger.
哈根是一个伪造高手
If we gave him a fake, he'd know it.
如果我们给他的是赝品 他一眼就知道
We need a game plan, Moz.
我们要有所计划 蚊子
In order for Hagen's plan to work,
哈根要实现他的计划
he had to give us access to the chapter first.
他必须让我们先得到这一章
That was his mistake. We'll use it to our advantage.
这是他犯的错 却成了我们的优势
We figure out what's hidden in those pages
我们找到书里隐藏的秘密
and get to it first.
捷足先登
You and me decoding a puzzle.
我们一起解开谜题
Never bet against the house.
万事皆有可能
Oh, by the way,
顺便说一下
I think your mistake was that wig, MacGyver.
我觉得你的错误在于这顶马盖先似的假发
Seriously, you're just jealous.
真的吗 你是嫉妒吧
Because for once, people are staring at all of this
因为这样一来 大家只注视我
instead of staring at all of that.
而不再注视你
Okay, they're staring, all right.
好吧 他们都在注视[侧目] 的确
Do you think if I find a paper clip,
如果我找个回形针
some silly putty, and a rubber band,
一些橡皮泥 一根橡皮筋
You could make me an 8-track player?
你能给我做个八轨道磁带播放器吗
I could make a wine opener.
我可以做个开瓶器
That, I believe.
这个 我相信
Knockoff suit has already seen my face.
冒牌的猫咪探员已经见过我了
Hagen doesn't need to.
不必再让哈根看到我
Thanks, Moz.
多谢 蚊子
You caused quite a ruckus.
你造成了不小的骚动
You got what you wanted. That's all that matters.
你得到了你想要的 这才是重点
This is the real thing?
这是真品吗
You know your forgeries. You tell me.
你了解赝品 你告诉我
I will.
我会的
See, this relationship is working wonderfully.
看啊 我们合作得多好
When does it end, Hagen?
什么时候才算完 哈根
I'm a fair man.
我做人很公平
I won't hold this over your head forever.
我不会一直抓着你不放
When I get what I want, I'll leave you be.
等我得到我想要的 就不会再纠缠你
But you won't tell me what that is.
但你不会告诉我你要什么
Come on, Mr. Caffrey.
好了 卡夫瑞先生
I know you love a mystery.
我知道你喜欢谜题
Don't spoil it for yourself.
就别毁了解谜的乐趣了
Shouldn't somebody else be doing this?
这事该由其他人做吧
I mean, you're the acting S.S.A. Now.
我是说 你现在是代理特工督查
And returning a multimillion-dollar piece of art
送还一副价值数百万的艺术品
is exactly what an acting S.S.A. does.
正是代理特工督查该做的
And it feels damn good doing it.
而且这感觉真是太棒了
What I don't get is why you're here.
我不明白的是 你在这儿干什么
Well, I mean, it's rare for someone like me
我觉得 像我这种人
to be able to return something.
很少会物归原主
I just thought I'd try it on for size.
我就想找找感觉
You could've told me it was about a girl.
你该直接告诉我 你是为了一个姑娘
Why can't it be both?
为什么不能是两者都有
Hey.
你好
Hey. Neal, is it?
你好 尼尔 是吗
I never lied about my name.
我从不用假名
About anything, actually.
实际上 其他事情我也不弄虚作假
You sure did leave out a lot.
你倒确实隐瞒了很多
I did. I heard you were cleared.
是的 我听说你已经洗刷了冤屈
I was. Just in time to be fired.
是的 正赶上我被炒鱿鱼
Why? The painting was returned.
为什么 画已经找回来了
You had nothing to do with the theft in the first place.
一开始你就跟盗窃无关
From your lips to my boss's ears.
要是你们这么说我老板能听就好了
But I'm the reason the thief got in, so...
但因为我 窃贼才能进入 所以
Because they stole your key card.
因为他们偷了你的门卡
So I'm gone.
所以我得离开
It doesn't matter anyway.
没关系
My hope was
我只是希望
that the owner would let us look at and study the Codex,
法典的所有者能让我们研读法典
and now it's gone.
但现在它已经不在这儿了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
See you. See you.
再见 再见
Initial report is a mugging gone wrong.
初步估计是劫杀
No known acquaintances in the area.
他在附近没有熟人
We're not sure why he was here.
我们不清楚他来此的目的
Think he was looking for an apartment?
他是来找公♥寓♥的吗
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表