剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
I am ready to begin when you are.
如果你准备好了 我可以随时开始
Neal?
尼尔
You okay?
你没事吧
What happened?
发生什么事了
We began to practice hypnotherapy technique.
我们进行了催眠疗法
You were out for quite some time.
你睡了好久
You had trouble waking.
差点醒不来
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Perhaps you could use something to eat
也许你想吃点东西
or a glass of water.
或者喝杯水
No, I should go.
不 我该走了
Would you like me to call you a cab? No. No.
要我帮你叫出租车吗 不用
I'm fine.
我没事
Peter.
彼得
Got this from Brooklyn residential's archives.
从布鲁克林的居民档案发现了这个
The year Jacoby graduated.
雅各比毕业的那一年
That's him.
就是他
That's the team that won all state. The Owls.
猫头鹰队 横扫整个纽约州
I remembered the mascot when I saw his hat.
我看到他的帽子时记得吉祥物
Championship year for The Owls,
猫头鹰队队长肖恩·雅克比
led by team captain Shane Jacoby.
带领全队夺得年度总冠军
Known for his aggressive takedowns
以极具侵略性的拦截
and late-night practices,
以及深夜训练而闻名
earning him the nickname the night owl.
有夜枭的美名
And there is our link to Niteowl Holdings.
这正是我们要找的夜枭控股的线索
Call NYPD, have our nostalgic friend brought in.
通知纽约警局 把我们的老朋友带来问话
Sounds good.
很好
Summers is onto me.
萨莫斯知道我的身份了
What are you talking about? How?
你在说什么 怎么可能
I don't know, but she dosed me with something.
我不知道 但她对我下药了
She got me to talk, I can't even remember what I said to her.
她让我开口说话 我甚至不记得对她说了什么
I passed out.
我昏迷了
Do you know what it was?
你知道他给你下什么药
No, I have no idea.
不 我不知道
She must've slipped it into my water.
她一定是在我的水里下药了
Okay, we're gonna get you a tox screen asap.
好的 我们得尽快给你做毒理检查
Peter, if that's the case,
彼得 如果真是这样的话
we have enough to arrest Summers right now.
我们现在就有足够证据逮捕萨莫斯了
If we bring her in now, there's a good chance we won't
如果现在逮捕她 我们就没机会
find the money she stole. Griffith won't be cleared.
找到她偷的那些钱 格里菲思也无法洗脱嫌疑
Griffith. That's how she made you.
格里菲思 她就是这样识破你的
Yeah, I saw Dr. Summers again.
是的 我又去见了萨莫斯医生
And you told her I was an FBI agent.
并且你告诉她我是联调局探员了
Yeah, and he was a consultant.
是啊 而他是你的顾问
What are you up to?
你到底想干嘛
Nothing.
没什么
Look, I didn't know you were investigating her.
我又不知道你们在调查她
How could I have known?
我怎么会知道
Look, I had to talk to someone after everything that happened.
发生了这么多事我得去找人倾诉
Jacoby's not at his residence or any known location.
雅克比不在他的住所 其他地方也找不到
Looks like he went off-grid.
看来他玩起失踪了
We're gonna have to track him down.
我们必须找到他
Look, I-I didn't mean for any of this to happen.
我没想过会发生这样的事
Look, you did the right thing coming here.
你来这里是对的
Only after the fact.
要真♥相♥大白才算
What if I can't change?
如果我没法改变呢
What if I can't be anything more than...
如果我只能做...
A criminal?
罪犯
Good night, Cinderella.
晚安 灰姑娘
What?
什么
Oh, it's a drug. Good night, Cinderella.
是一种毒品 叫做晚安灰姑娘
It's most likely what Summers spiked your drink with.
应该就是萨莫斯给你下的药
Very popular with the working girls of Rio.
在里约的上班女性当中很受欢迎
I've heard stories.
这是我听来的
You've heard them or have them?
是你听来的还是你试过
What's the difference?
有什么分别吗
The difference is you've been using my towels.
分别在于 你一直在用我的毛巾
What did you put in my fridge?
你往冰箱里放了什么
Oh, I made some hongeo.
我做了鳐鱼生鱼片
Can you please unmake it? - It's a delicacy.
求你别做了行吗 这可是美味佳肴
It's rotted Korean skate fish.
是腐烂的韩国鳐鱼
Fantastic with, um, kimchi and rice wine.
配上泡菜 米酒味道一绝
I thought you'd like some.
我以为你会尝一点
All right, if you are gonna live here,
如果你想要住在这里
you can no longer cook here.
就别再煮东西了
Jealous of my refined palate?
你是不是嫉妒我高雅的品味
I am surprised that one even exists.
我是惊讶你居然有品味
Good night, Cinderella. You were saying.
你刚刚说的 晚安灰姑娘
Oh, it's a combination of GHB,
是丙种羟基丁酸盐
ketamine, and flunitrazepam.
氯♥胺♥酮♥还有氟硝西泮的混合药
The girls give it to their Johns,
女孩把药给她们的凯子
and then they do whatever they want while under the influence.
然后在醉酒的情况下可以任她们摆布
Empty out their bank accounts,
清空他们的银行账户
Hand them the keys to their car.
拿走他们的车钥匙
Next day, most guys don't recall anything happening.
第二天 大部分人都回忆不起发生的事
They just chalk it up to having too much fun.
他们就当做是玩得太开心了
And you think Summers knows about this?
你认为萨莫斯知道这些
Well, anything's possible with pharmacology.
药理学里什么都可能发生
She's a psychiatrist.
她是个心理医生
She does have a degree in the field.
这在她的学位领域内
She's working with so many so-called criminals,
她治疗了许多所谓的罪犯
she could've picked up a trick or two.
完全可以从中学到点什么
I need to find out what I told her.
我要查清楚我跟她说了什么
I could've told her everything.
我可能告诉了她一切
And not just about this case.
而且不只是关于这个案子的
What if I said something about Hagen?
如果我说了关于哈根的事呢
Or siegel? There's a way to find out.
或者西格尔 有办法弄清楚
R.M.T.
R.M.T
Recovered memory therapy. What do you know about it?
恢复记忆治疗 你了解多少
It's simple.
这很简单
I drink too much wine, I forget things.
我喝了太多酒 忘了事情
In order to remember them, I drink more wine.
为了想起来 我就得喝更多酒
I'm sure you do.
你就是这样的没错
To recover a memory, it's often most effective
要恢复记忆 通常最有效的办法就是
to recreate the conditions one was experiencing
去重现你失去记忆时
at the time of that memory's loss.
所处的状态
So what you're saying
你的意思是说
is I need to go back down the rabbit hole?
我得再嗑一次药
Look, even if I were gonna consider this,
即便我会考虑这个办法
would you be able to find this stuff on the street?
你能找到吗
No, of course not.
不 当然不会
I'd have to make it for you.
我可以为你量身定做
You're sure this is the exact combination that Summers used?
你确定这药的成分和萨莫斯用的一样吗
Pretty sure.
相当确定
One of the few certainties in life
生活中为数不多的确定性
is that persons of certainty should certainly be avoided.
就是不要相信别人说的确定
That does not make me feel better.
这样不会让我好受点
Okay, I made a few modifications.
好吧 我做了一点的变动
I added a mild stimulant
我加了轻微的兴♥奋♥剂♥
to prolong your vision quest. Great.
来延长你探索梦境 很好
The more time you spend awake in this altered state,
你在迷幻状态下清醒得越久
the better our chances of success.
我们成功的机会就越大
And there are no lasting effects.
而且不会有长♥期♥的影响
No, in fact you'll be
不会 实际上你会
in complete control of your faculties,
完全控制自己的思维
Thanks to my added potassium stimulant.
还得多亏我加的钾兴♥奋♥剂♥
As long as I wake up when it's over.
一旦我醒过来一切就都结束了
Neal, you'll be fine.
尼尔 你会没事的
I am your sherpa guide.
我是你的引路人
Your spirit animal
是你即将踏上的
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表