剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
It's...
真是
nice to finally hear it from the source.
能从你本人口中听到这个故事真好
This is the address of an R&D facility in midtown.
这是市中心创新研发工厂的地址
I need what's in vault 23, compartment 3.
我要的是3区23号♥地下仓库里的东西
The haul is tiny, but its importance to me is not.
货很小 但对我十分重要
And what is it?
是什么东西
It's a thumb drive.
是一个闪存盘
I need it Friday morning, 9:00 A.M, period.
周五上午九点前交给我 就这样
I expect my compensation upon delivery.
我希望我们一手交钱一手交货
See, this R&D facility--
这个创新研发工厂
It's not like slipping into an opera house.
可没有歌♥剧院那么容易溜进去
It's incredibly secure.
安保相当森严
I mean, maybe we should bring along some--I don't know--
也许我们应该带几个
muscle in case you get into trouble.
健壮的人以防万一
One thing I forgot to tell you about Caracas.
加拉加斯的事我还忘了告诉你一点
Someone got in my way as I was leaving the opera house.
我离开歌♥剧院的时候有人挡住了我的去路
So I snapped the tendon in his middle finger.
我扭断了他中指的肌腱
Tendons are elastic, like rubber bands.
肌腱弹性十足 就像橡胶条一样
I later heard his doctor had to fish
后来我听说他的医生
for the severed end deep inside his elbow.
好不容易才找出手肘里的断裂肌腱
That enough muscle for you?
够健壮了吗
You'll have the drive by Friday morning.
周五早上你会拿到闪存盘的
Not a bad story, huh?
也算是个精彩故事吧
What's your professional opinion, one thief to another?
同为一个窃贼 你有什么专业意见
You're not a thief.
你才不是窃贼
Admit it-- you still love me.
承认吧 你还爱着我
I wouldn't call what we had love.
我不认为我们之间的感情是爱
I disagree.
我可不这么想
Neal...
尼尔
You and I belong together.
我们是天生一对
And how would that work exactly--
那我们具体要怎么办
conjugal visits every third Thursday?
每月第三个星期四配偶探访吗
Circumstances change.
情况总是会变的
Come on, four years ago, would you have guessed
说实话 四年前 你能猜到
that you'd be a snitch for the very people that were hunting you down?
你会成为给那个追捕你的人打小报告的人吗
That's it, Neal. We're done.
好了 尼尔 就到这里
So you going after the diamond?
你还在寻找那钻石吗
Who says I don't already have it?
谁说我没有得到
I do.
我说
That little thing you just did with your eyebrow--it's a tell.
你眉毛刚动了 这就是暗示
Maybe I'm working on it.
或许是我故意的
Or maybe the diamond doesn't even exist.
或者钻石根本不存在呢
Oh, it exists...
不 它是真实存在的
and you're getting close.
并且你已经接近了
What are you gonna do
你要是带着脚链
if you find it with that thing on your ankle?
找到了钻石你准备怎么办
What then?
接下来怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
But I do know that whatever happens next
但我确定的是无论接下来发生什么
sure as hell doesn't include you.
都没你的份
Good-bye, Rebecca.
再见了 丽贝卡
I think you invented a new sport in there.
你在里面刚发明了一项新运动
Psychological judo.
心理柔道
Well, they say throwing salt on the wound
据说往伤口上撒盐
is the quickest way to heal.
是治愈的最快方法
I don't think they say that. You sure?
没这个说法吧 你确定吗
Yeah, they say something about time.
是的 他们说的是跟时间有关
Well, time to move on.
是时候向前看了
I plan to...
我也打算这么做
while she spends the rest of her life in a cell.
而她将会在监狱里度过余生
Hey, about me saying that I'm smarter than you in there...
我在里面的时候说我比你聪明那事...
Oh, I know you think you are.
我知道你是这么想的
That's why I always catch you.
这就是为什么我总是能抓到你
Good work.
干得漂亮
The Caracas story did the trick.
加拉斯加的那个故事奏效了
Diana got the assignment? And then some.
戴安娜拿到那个活儿了 之后还有些
Caffrey.
卡夫瑞
Looks like Worth is targeting the offices of DCFI.
看起来沃思的目标是DCFI的办公室
It's a hedge fund run by Ian Dybek.
那是伊恩·迪贝克的对冲基金
Ivy League, upper west sider,
只限常青藤大学毕业
golfs at clubs that don't allow women.
曼哈顿上西区男士入内的高尔夫俱乐部
Dybek and Worth managed the fund together
迪贝克和沃思在因涉嫌操纵市场
Until they were investigated
而被调查之前
on suspicion of market manipulation.
一直共同管理基金
Yeah, a bunch of strange activity
是的 他们公♥司♥的服务器上
from the company's server caught the attention of the S.E.C.
出现的大批异常活动引起了证券交易委员会的注意
It turns out Worth ran the high-frequency trading division.
结果发现沃思在运营高频交易所
The S.E.C. shook him down.
证券交易委员会对他进行了调查
But didn't get enough to press charges.
但没有足够的证据提起诉讼
But Dybek fired him anyway.
可迪贝克还是解雇了他
I think he needed a sacrificial lamb.
看来他需要一只替罪羊
I let Ian Dybek know
我告诉伊恩·迪贝克
that there's a security threat on his facility.
他公♥司♥里有安全隐患
He want protection?
他想要寻求保护吗
No, he thanked me,
没 他谢了我
then proceeded to bolt out of the building.
然后就匆匆离开了大楼
It looks like he tucked something small in his pocket.
看起来像他在口袋里塞了个小东西
Looks like a thumb drive. Where was he headed?
看起来像闪存盘 他去哪里了
Home. I bet he had a reason.
家 他此行一定有什么目的
Like hiding the drive from the F.B.I.
比如把闪存盘藏起来不让联调局发现
Firms like D.C.F.I pay a fortune for their trading algorithms.
像D.C.F.I这样的公♥司♥会为其交易算法花很多钱
Yeah, a millisecond means the difference
是的 一毫秒的不同就会使其
between gaining and losing millions.
从盈利变成亏损上百万
If there's an algorithm on that drive,
如果那个闪存盘里存了算法
It makes sense that Worth would want to steal it.
沃思想偷它也就说得通了
But not why Dybek hid it.
但是迪贝克藏它却说不通
It's not illegal to use an algorithm.
用算法并不违法
Unless it is.
除非它是违法的
The scene today as the market plummeted 1,000 points--
今天股票市场暴跌1000点
That's a 1,000-point dead drop,
这1000点的暴跌
all because one fund moved a large amount of stock
全是因为一个基金在市场薄弱的时候
when the market was vulnerable. Indeed, the broader market
抛售了大量股票 确实 大盘
It started a chain reaction by high-frequency trading servers,
由高频交易服务器引发了一系列连锁反应
which caused the market to crash in seconds.
造成了市场的瞬间崩溃
Like high-stakes Jenga.
像叠到很高的叠叠乐
Yep, but it's more like, um-- like throwing a banana peel.
是的 但是它更像 扔香蕉皮
You're saying that what tipped off the S.E.C.
你是说证券交易委员会得到的风声
might have been Worth and Dybek testing their algorithm
可能是沃思和迪贝克在测试他们的算法
to see how many ones and zeroes they could make slip and fall.
看看他们能造成多少点的滑落
There are billions to be made.
这样可以赚数十亿
Sell short before the market dives.
在股市暴跌前做空
Be first in line when it bounces back up.
然后在回升时第一个买♥♥入
The perfect crime, executed by computers.
完美的犯罪 由电脑来执行
And Worth knows if he steals the algorithm,
沃思知道如果他偷了算法
Dybek can't report the theft without implicating himself.
迪贝克举报他的话 自己也脱不了干系
If we're right,
如果我们的猜测是正确的
The only way to stop it is to get that drive.
阻止这发生的唯一办法就是拿到闪存盘
We'll need a warrant. That takes time.
我们要申请搜查令 太耗时间了
Worth wants the drive by Friday.
沃思周五就要拿到闪存盘
What happens Friday?
周五会发生什么事
So does the jobs report.
就业报告也会公布
That means the market is primed to be volatile.
这意味着市场将非常的不稳定
Jones reach out to friendly judges for that warrant.
琼斯去联♥系♥友善点的法官申请搜查令
Yep. I've got a briefing
没问题 我先得跟网络部门
with the cyber division first thing.
做个简报
So, Diana, be ready to move on Dybek.
戴安娜 准备好对迪贝克采取行动
Take neal. I have one child.
带上尼尔 我有个孩子
Another won't be a problem.
再带一个毫无问题
First day back, feels like old times.
第一天回来 感觉又回到了从前
Play nice, you two. Play nice.
友好相处 你们两个 友好相处
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表