剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
You coming?
你要一起吗
Yeah, of course.
当然要
You understand how this looks.
你知道现在的情况是怎样
I-I don't understand anything at all.
我什么也不知道
I--
我--
Neal.
尼尔
Hello, Rebecca.
你好 丽贝卡
You two know each other?
你们俩认识吗
I'm sorry you had to come here.
我很抱歉你必须来这
Did you know about this? It's news to me.
你知道这件事吗 我也是刚刚才知道
When I heard the museum might be a target,
当我得知博物馆可能成为目标
I did a little reconnaissance.
我做了点勘察
You flirted with me. We talked about--
你当时和我调情 我们还谈到--
a lot of things, I know,
谈到很多东西 我知道
And I'm sorry for the deception.
很抱歉我骗了你
But I needed to see if it might be an inside job.
但我要弄清楚是不是内部人员干的
Look, I had nothing to do with this.
我和此事毫无关系
I believe you.
我相信你
But it doesn't look good.
但情况看起来对你不利
Look, I-I swear I had my key card
我发誓我下班的时候
when I left work.
身上带着门卡
I didn't even realize it was missing
我甚至没意识到门卡丢了
until these guys with badges showed up at my apartment.
直到这些警官出现在我的公♥寓♥门前
Did you encounter anyone who might have stolen it?
你有没有偶遇什么人可能偷了门卡
A new neighbor, or a stranger on the subway?
新的邻居 或者地铁上的陌生人
Uh... I can't think of anyone.
我想不出任何人
Agent Siegel will continue questioning you.
西格尔探员会继续对你问话
Neal, come with me.
尼尔 跟我走
We'll figure this out.
我们会搞清楚的
I'm taking over this case. what?
我要接手这个案子 什么
I screwed up.
我搞砸了
I showed up and distracted you...
我的出现让你分心了
No. When you should have been watching the Gershon.
不 你当时应该在监视格申博物馆
This is my fault. Peter
这是我的错 彼得
and it's gonna be a mark on Siegel's record.
而这会是西格尔的档案里面的污点
I can guarantee you this is not your fault.
我向你保证这不是你的错
Either way, I'm gonna fix it.
无论如何 我要挽回这事
You think she's involved?
你觉得她参与其中了吗
No, I don't.
不 我不觉得
I checked her out when I went to go visit the museum.
我去勘察博物馆的时候调查过她
She has no real motivation to do it.
她没有做这事的动机
Just the bad luck of catching the thief's eye.
只是点背让小偷盯上了
Well, yeah, looks like it.
是啊 看起来是这样
Then we need to find out who's really behind this.
我们得查出来幕后黑手究竟是谁
They have to catch Zev.
他们必须抓住泽夫
This is the second time he's stolen something from me.
这是他第二次从我这偷计划了
Well, technically, we were trying to trap him.
严格说来 我们之前是为了给他下套
And he got away. That only makes it worse.
但他逃走了 这反而更糟了
An innocent woman is being questioned
一个无辜的女人因为我
by the FBI because of me, Moz.
而被联邦调查局审讯 蚊子
Yeah, there's that too.
是啊 还有这茬
On the upside, you did steal the right chapter.
往好的方面想 你的确偷到了对的章节
And surprisingly, sometimes, the reality
有时候 现实会出乎意料地
surpasses imagination.
超越想象
Any idea what it means?
知道里面隐藏着什么了吗
No clue yet.
还没头绪
But I made us a copy, so we'll be able to figure out
但是我留了备份 我们就能搞清楚
why Hagen wants it so badly.
为什么哈根这么想要它了
None of this matters if they don't catch Zev.
如果不抓住泽夫 这些就都不重要了
The longer he's out there,
他在外潜逃时间越长
the closer they're gonna look at the museum.
他们就会越仔细检查博物馆
They might realize there's more than just a painting missing.
他们就可能会意识到不只是丢了一幅画
So solve the case.
所以赶紧破案啊
I did solve the case. I created the case.
我已经破案了 是我犯的案
Exactly. Pretend that you didn't.
没错 假装你还没破案
Do what you and Peter always do.
做你和彼得老进行的那套
Solve it.
解决它
"One last case", huh?
"最后一案" 是吧
Look, about that, I said things I shouldn't have.
关于这点 我说了不该说的话
No, no, you should have. I-I'm glad you did.
不 你做得对 我很高兴你这么做
I'm here because I owe it to Agent Siegel.
我来这是因为我欠西格尔探员的
Where is he?
他在哪
I figured it'd be best if it was just the two of us.
我觉得最好就我们俩人
One last case.
最后一案
Okay.
好吧
What's going on here?
这是怎么回事
The owner of the collection
这次非法闯入事件一发生
asked for it to be returned
这个收藏品的所有者
following the break-in.
就要求拿回他的物品
Just going through it before it gets shipped off.
运走前在做最后的检查
What, you think our thief
你认为我们要抓的小偷
stole something from the collection?
在收藏品中偷了什么吗
No, but you can never be too safe.
不是 但是安全无极限
You can't open that! You can't open that.
你不能打开它
The owner has left strict instructions
所有者明确要求过
that this cannot be opened.
不能打开这书
Hey, sorry.
抱歉
You really think he left something behind.
你真觉得他会留下什么线索吗
Well, an alarm went off.
警报响起了
That can cause the best of us to slip up.
即使我们中最厉害的也可能因此出错
All right.
好吧
Let's say you were the thief.
让我们假设你就是那小偷
You got a ski mask for me too?
你也准备了滑雪面具给我吗
What would you have done if you were here?
如果你在这 你会做什么
All right, I've just stolen this piece of art,
我刚偷了这件艺术品
and suddenly an alarm goes off.
警报突然响起
You're sweating.
你会紧张冒汗
Even though I'm a professional,
即使我是个职业窃贼
yeah, I'm scared.
也难免惊慌
Security response time isn't that great here,
这地方的安全响应时间不尽人意
but still, caged in.
但他还是被困笼中
The main security door...
主防盗门
fall roughly here.
大概落在这
Peter, don't scuff up the floor with your shoe.
彼得 别用你的鞋划地板
Oh, they've got machines to clean that.
他们有专门的机器清理划痕
You're caught. What now?
你被关起来了 然后呢
I'd examine the security door for a weakness.
我得找出防盗门的缺陷
It's a Mark X2 security door.
这可是马克X2型防盗门
Well, if I've done my research, I would know that.
如果我提前做过研究就该知道这点
And I'd have tools with me for the art.
我有偷艺术品用的工具
I'd use them to pry the panel open.
我用它们把电路面板撬开
And then I need to get to the wire to short the circuit.
我得将电线对接造成防盗装置短路
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I took my gloves off.
我把手套摘下来了
Which means they're might be prints.
意味着可能留下了指纹
Unless you were smart enough to wipe it.
除非你足够聪明擦掉了它
No, there's adrenaline rushing through my body.
不 我体内肾上腺素上涌
Guards heading my way. Sloppy work.
还有警卫冲向我这边 工作就马虎了
Well, nobody's perfect. Let's hope not.
人无完人嘛 希望如此
Get me an E.R.T. in here,
我需要应急反应小组的人
and someone from the museum to lower the security doors.
让博物馆工作人员把那些防盗门放下来
Doors?
那些门
All the security doors? Come on.
所有的防盗门吗 拜托
Even I don't go shopping when the alarm goes off.
警报一响就连我都没心思闲逛了
Just the ones at the Karen Kates display.
就凯伦·凯茨作品展这边的这个
Let's catch a thief. Let's do it.
我们来抓住这个小偷 来吧
Come on, get 'em up, boys.
来举起杯子 孩子们
FBI.
联邦调查局
Zev Demetrius, you're under arrest.
泽夫·德米特里厄斯 你被捕了
For what?
因为什么
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表