剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Diana, you with us? Copy that.
戴安 听得到我们吗 收到
Ah, it looks like somebody's approaching-- here we go.
看来有人正在走近 开始行动
Lovely day.
天气真好
I like your watch.
我喜欢你的表
You want something taken care of?
你有事情需要处理吗
You tell me what you want me to do.
你要我做什么
I do it, you pay.
我来做 你付钱
That's the deal.
就这么说定了
I don't discuss the job till we're safely indoors.
我们安全到我那儿 我再告诉你细节
Given my line of work, you can't be too careful.
鉴于我的职业 越小心越好
Peter, we've got a hitch.
彼得 对方上钩了
Diana's following our suspect.
戴安跟着嫌犯一起走了
No clue where they're headed.
不知道他们要去哪儿
Did you I.D. him yet?
查出他的身份了吗
Yeah. Conrad Worth.
查到了 康拉德·沃思
He was a suspect in an S.E.C. investigation a few months back.
他是几个月前的一桩证♥监♥会♥调查案的嫌疑人
Never did pin anything on him,
没有找到有关他的切实证据
but he's looking really shady right about now.
不过他现在看上去的确很可疑
Peter, I don't like this.
彼得 我觉得不妙
Someone backing her up?
有人去支援她吗
Yep, I am.
有 我去
Diana called an audible. She's following the suspect.
戴安也能听到你们的谈话 她正跟着疑犯
Make it quick in there.
长话短说
Neal...
尼尔...
I hate for you to see me like this.
我讨厌你看到我这个样子
Do you remember what my last words to you were?
还记得我跟你说的最后一句话吗
"I'll see you soon."
"我很快就会见到你了"
Here you are.
现在你看
It's like something out of a novel.
这就像小说里的情节一样
Yeah, the kind you buy in an airport
是啊 那种在机场买♥♥的
and then leave in your seat-back pocket.
看完就忘在椅背插袋里的小说
Come on, I'm still me.
别这样 我还是我
I'm still Rebecca.
还是丽贝卡
Don't you see that?
你没看出来吗
When I first met you,
我第一次见到你时
what I saw was the innocence of Kate,
我见到的是其实是凯特的天真无邪
the wit of Sara, the allure of Alex.
莎拉的才智 艾莱士的魅力
Exactly. I'm the perfect woman for you.
的确 我是最适合你的女人
No, you made yourself into that,
不 你装成那样的
into something you're not
装成不属于你的样子
'cause that's the job you were hired to do.
因为这是你的工作
What you are is a murderer.
你的真面目是个杀人凶手
You can't separate the woman you fell in love with
你没法把那个你爱上的女人
from any of my identities.
从我的身份里分离开来
It turned real.
这份感情是真的
You saw the true me.
你所见的是真实的我
And I know you.
我了解你
I can tell you still have feelings for me.
我知道你仍对我余情未了
Rebecca, Rachel,
丽贝卡 蕾切尔
and whatever name you decide to call yourself
或者任何你决定在餐厅排队时
in the cafeteria line...
用的名字
It's over.
一切都结束了
See, I can see what you're doing.
我知道你怎么想的
That slick facade--
你这副圆滑的样子...
It means you feel threatened.
表明你觉得受到了威胁
Neal, I can see right through all your lies.
尼尔 我能识破你的所有谎话
I admire the minimalist touch.
我喜欢这种极简主义风格
We just moved in.
我们刚搬来
My partners and I-- we come and go as we please.
我和我的搭档 我们来去自♥由♥
And besides, this day and age... What more do you need?
另外 在如今... 也没什么别的需要
It's lovely.
很不错
Now, can we can get down to specifics?
现在我们可以开始谈细节了吗
It's funny.
真有趣
With all I've heard about you,
据我听来的关于你的消息
I was expecting someone different.
我还期待有所不同呢
Please, sit down.
请坐
Talk to me, Jones.
说下情况 琼斯
I've got eyes on Diana.
我看到戴安了
They're on his terrace.
他们在露台上
First sign of trouble, I'm in.
一有危险我就上
You're not the only job on my horizon.
你的活并非是我眼前唯一的一份差事
Please tell me I'm not wasting my time.
告诉我我不是在浪费时间
When I first heard about you, it was only in whispers.
当我第一次听说你 只是几句小道消息
Your exploits are the stuff of legend.
你的事迹颇有传奇色彩
There was one story.
有一件事
You couldn't forget it if you've you heard it.
听过便让人难以忘怀
Some friends of mine, they saw it with their own eyes.
我的几个朋友也亲眼所见
Caracas, May 2009...
2009年5月发生在加拉加斯的事
Remind me--
告诉我
How did that go down?
发生了什么
Enough with the closure, Neal.
闲聊该结束了 尼尔
I need you to ask about...
你得帮我问问
Caracas, May 2009...
2009年5月 在加拉加斯
I want to know what happened.
发生了什么
Neal, are you helping Agent Burke
尼尔 你是在帮博尔克探员
make sure some bumbling agent is safely vetted?
保证伪装我的探员身份不被揭穿吗
That's so beneath you. Come on.
这也太自贬身价了 得了吧
Then I guess we're out of things to talk about.
那看来我们没什么可谈的了
All right.
好吧
You want to know some things?
你想要些答案吗
I got some questions too.
正好我也有些问题
One for one, we answer each other truthfully.
一换一 我们诚实回答对方的问题
Okay. But if you lie to me,
可以 但如果你撒谎
I lie to you.
我也撒谎
And besides, lovers are experts
毕竟 恋爱中的人都是
at sniffing out one another's deceptions.
识破谎言的专家
You know, what you're asking me to admit to
要知道 你是在让我供认罪行
could get me thrown in jail.
这会让我进监狱的
Are you wearing a wire?
你身上有监听器吗
Please.
得了吧
Then let me be blunt.
那我就直说了吧
I don't discuss past jobs.
我不谈论以往的工作
Well, let me be blunt.
那我也直说了吧
I'm not sure you are who you say you are,
我不确定你就是我要找的人
So tell me what I need to know.
所以不如回答我的问题吧
The story, Neal--
快问她 尼尔
We're running out of time.
要没有时间了
How about I go first?
我先问吧
Something light to warm us up?
问点轻松的问题热热身
Do you think you're smarter
你觉得 你比你的老朋友
than your old friend Peter Burke?
彼得·博尔克聪明吗
Yes.
是的
And Peter thinks he's smarter than me.
彼得则认为他比我聪明
Well, you can't both be right.
总有一个人是错的
Which has resulted in years of debate.
所以我们才争论了好多年
Now, one for one, truth for truth.
一换一 实话换实话
Tell me what happened in Caracas.
告诉我在加拉加斯发生了什么
May 21, 2009.
2009年5月21日
An opera at the Teatro Teresa Carreno,
特蕾莎·卡雷奥剧院的一场歌♥剧上
tight security--
警卫森严
I snuck in, removed a wire
我溜了进去 从管弦乐队的钢琴上
from the orchestra's piano, and slipped it...
拆下了一根琴弦 在第一幕结束时
over the lead actor's neck as the first act was ending.
用琴弦勒死了主演
He owed a very large debt to the city's mayor
他欠了市长一大笔债
and refused to pay,
却不还
so I left his body onstage
我把尸体留在了舞台上
and left his head on the mayor's doorstep.
把头放到了市长家门口
That's the short version.
这是精简版
I left out the '54 gullwing
我省略了开54年产奔驰鸥翼跑车
and the bridge jump over the Guaire.
在瓜伊雷河跳桥的事
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表