剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Well, I just rent the epilogue.
我就租了一小间而已
I get you a glass of wine?
来杯红酒吗
FBI agents are allowed to drink on the job?
联调局探员能在工作时间喝酒吗
Well, we're always on the job.
我们总是在工作
What choice do we have?
又能怎么办呢
And now that you're joining us,
现在你加入进来了
I'm gonna corrupt you too.
我也会带坏你的
Thank you.
谢谢
So where's this phantom chapter 13 of yours?
你那神秘的第13章在哪儿
Right here.
在这儿
It can't be.
这不可能
Why? What's wrong?
为什么 哪儿不对劲
What's wrong is that it's right.
不对劲的地方在于这是真的
It's--it--it's a Mosconi, but that's impossible.
这是莫斯科尼写的 不过这不可能啊
That would make it the only chapter 13 that he ever made.
这是他的作品中仅有的第13章
Well, it was copied directly from the Codex
这是从格申博物馆的法典上
at the Gershon museum.
直接拷贝下来的
It is his handwriting.
是他的笔迹
This is crazy.
太不可思议了
And this.
还有这个
Here.
这儿
It's a study for a painting.
这是对于绘画的研究
That he didn't put on canvas
直到法典出版一年后
until a year after this was published.
他才将它画了出来
So these pages, they couldn't have been done by anyone else.
这些内容不可能由他人代笔
And this has to be from his New York period.
并且一定是他在纽约期间所著
1886.
1886年
He was here less than a year.
他在这儿待了还不到一年
FBI Art Crimes database.
联调局艺术犯罪部的数据库里有记录
Maybe he wrote his only chapter 13 in New York as well.
可能这仅有的第13章也是在纽约写的
Well, Mosconi rushed back to Italy in a hurry.
莫斯科尼急匆匆地赶回意大利
The why he ran is a mystery.
个中原因不为人所知
And the book he left us is more of a what than a why.
而他所遗留的著作如此神秘难懂 更别说留下的原因了
He was a puzzling man who loved puzzles.
他是一个喜爱拼图的迷一般的男子
See, Mosconi believed that if someone wanted the truth,
莫斯科尼坚信要是有人想要了解真♥相♥
they should have to search for it.
就得努力去搜寻
What--what are you doing?
你在做什么
If this book is a puzzle,
要是这本著作是一个拼图游戏
maybe these are the pieces.
这些或许就是组成拼图的碎片
Look at that.
看这个
Come here.
过来
Oh, my Gosh.
天呐
Here's one.
这有一页
Where's the middle?
中间的在哪儿
It's gotta be here somewhere.
一定在这里的
It's incredible.
太不可思议了
It looks like a stained glass window.
看上去像一扇彩绘玻璃窗
But if he wrote chapter 13 when he was in New York,
如果他在纽约写的第13章
this stained glass window
那么这扇彩绘玻璃窗
could be right here in Manhattan.
可能就在曼哈顿
Do you--do you realize what you've just done?
你 你知道你刚刚做了什么吗
Made a mess of the Codex?
把法典弄乱了
No, I-I think you might have just made
不 我觉得你刚才所做的
one of the most important discoveries
称得上是数十年来对莫斯科尼
on Mosconi in decades.
最重要的发现之一
Ah, working into the night?
在加晚班吗
Impressive.
令人钦佩
You should know the FBI frowns on overtime.
你们应该知道联调局不赞成加班
Uh, wewe've made incredible progress, sir. Yes.
我们取得了惊人的进展 长官 是的
I'm gonna let Agent Caffrey fill you in. Sure.
让卡夫瑞探员告诉你吧 好的
You know, I'm gonna...
你知道 我得去...
research this window.
调查一下这扇窗户
See if I can find out where it is.
看看能不能找到它在哪儿
Yeah, I'll put my FBI resources on it as well.
我也会用联调局资源来调查的
We can see who finds it first.
看看我们谁先找到它
'Kay.
好的
What?
怎么了
You, business, and women-- the unholy trinity.
你 工作 女人 三件罪恶之物
Rebecca is all about the business of the Codex.
丽贝卡是来研究法典的
Oh, like I've never seen this before.
说得好像这事没发生过一样
Kate, Alex, Sarah.
凯特 艾莱士 莎拉
Now Rebecca.
现在是丽贝卡
There's more behind this than the Codex.
这背后的故事可比法典精彩多了
So you're an expert on romance now?
你现在成情感专家了
One who has loved not wisely, but too well.
一个在恋爱上不智 而过于深情之人
Othello.
出自《奥赛罗》
Yeah. We all know how that turned out.
我们都知道结果是什么
You okay?
你还好吗
Pretty quiet on the way home.
回家路上一句话都没说
Well, I didn't wanna break the spell.
我可不想打破你的美梦
Oh, look, honey.
亲爱的
Jill challenged me.
吉尔质疑我
You know that I didn't enter Quantico
你知道我去匡蒂科培训的时候
all that sure of myself.
还没那么自信
But she tried so hard to beat me
她费尽心机要打击我
that I worked my butt off to beat her.
我只能卖♥♥力工作来回敬她
And Look at you now.
并且... 看看现在的样子吧
No, that's not what I meant.
不 我不是这意思
It's--it's just that I never thought
我只是从没想到
that I could finish as high as I did.
我能取得如此高的成就
You know that.
你明白的
You're the reason I'm the man I am today.
是你成就了今日的我
Continue.
还有呢
I couldn't have gotten through this past year without you.
没有你我无法熬过这一年所经历的一切
Or...any year.
或是任一年
You know, it's still our anniversary.
我们还在过周年纪念日呢
I was hoping you'd say that.
我正希望你这么说呢
Thank you, detective.
谢谢 警探
Right, well, let's hope it does.
希望有效
Bye. We'll take it from here.
再见 我们会接手的
That was NYPD.
纽约警局打来的
Two days ago someone in Brooklyn commandeered a vehicle
两天前 有人乔装成联调局探员
posing as an FBI agent.
在布鲁克林强征了一辆车
Yesterday he struck again.
昨天他再次犯案
Did he flash a badge?
他亮出徽章了吗
NYPD doesn't know if it's real or not.
纽约警局不确定那是不是真的
Or if it could be Siegel's.
有可能是西格尔的
Chances are slight that it is,
可能性不大
but we need to check it out.
不过我们得去查看一下
Could be our first solid lead in two weeks.
这可能是近两周以来首条确凿的线索
I want you and Jones on this.
你和琼斯去跟进此事
Two people I trust.
两个我所信任的手下
Well, 1 1/2.
确切的说是一个半
Who is that?
那是谁
Uh, no one important.
不是什么重要人物
Come up with something to catch this guy.
想办法抓住这家伙
Now go. You seem nervous.
你走吧 你看上去很紧张
Just leave, just leave.
快走 快走
Neal Caffrey.
尼尔·卡夫瑞
Do we know each other?
我们认识吗
Jill Stone. I stayed up all night
我是吉尔·斯通 我熬了一整晚
reading the case files of you two.
看你们两人的案件卷宗
Couldn't put it down.
真是爱不释手
The good ones keep you up at night.
精彩的东西总是让你不忍♥入睡
Mm-hmm. The bad ones even longer.
糟糕的部分更是如此
He was just leaving.
他正要离开
I wasn't expecting you.
我可没想到你会来
We're a secretive bunch.
我们可是一群行动隐秘的人
Tell me we're looking at the same thing.
告诉我 我们看法一致
Peter Burke uncomfortable.
彼得·博尔克很不自在
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表