剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Mind if I poke around?
介意我四处看看吗
Honey, you go ahead and poke.
亲爱的 你随便看
Hello, Dr. Gravich's office.
你好 格拉维奇医生的办公室
How can I help you?
有什么可以帮到你的吗
Well, what seems to be the problem?
有什么问题吗
Um...how's Thursday?
那星期四如何
He's here from 10 a.m. till 5.
星期四早上十点到下午五点他都在
Okay.
好的
Mind if I read over your shoulder?
介意我在你背后看吗
Uh...it's not exactly light reading.
它读起来可不轻松
Oh, Mosconi.
莫斯科尼
Yeah. I figured we could, um, start our research.
我觉得我们应该开始研究了
Does that mean you've come to a decision?
也就是说你做决定了
Yes, it does.
是的 我决定了
I will help you with the codex.
我会帮你研究法典
Um...but...
但是
I should tell you something first.
我要先告诉你一些事
Just so you know. Tell me.
让你知道 告诉我吧
I, um...
我
I did time.
我进过监狱
Really?
真的吗
I was 19.
我那时才十九岁
It was a semester in Marrakesh.
那是在马拉喀什
So I'm in the menara gardens,
我在塔式的花♥园♥里
and there was this beautiful green tile.
有很漂亮的绿色瓦片
What, in the Saadian Pavilion?
在萨阿迪展馆里吗
So it had fallen off the roof,
它从房♥顶上掉下来
and I pocketed it.
我捡起放入口袋
And I always meant to take it back,
我一直想还回去
and then when I tried,
但当我真正要还回去的时候
you got pinched.
你被发现了
It was the scariest night of my life.
那是我人生中最恐怖的一夜
Um, I'm sorry, "night"?
不好意思 是一夜吗
Singular?
单数
Believe me One night in jail?
相信我 只是监狱一夜
One night in Moroccan prison is enough.
在摩洛哥的监狱里呆一夜够恐怖了
Look...we've worked with ex-cons before.
听着 我们之前也和有前科的人合作过
Even seasoned, hardened criminals, like yourself.
甚至还有如你一般经验丰富的罪犯
Did you have a prison bitch?
你在监狱有小弟吗
Sorry.
抱歉
And, in the interest of full disclosure,
既然要开诚布公
I...our copy of the codex is incomplete.
我们的法典复印稿并不完整
How much do you have?
你有多少
A single chapter. It's chapter 13.
只有一章 第十三章
Does that mean anything to you?
你对它有什么了解吗
You know what? What?
你知道吗 什么
I'm done with games.
这个游戏我玩儿够了
Games? What are you talking about?
游戏 你什么意思
I--did I say-- what did I say?
是因为我说了什么吗
Go ahead. Open it. Chapter 13.
打开它 第十三章
No luck? Try this one.
没找到吗 试试这本
Mosconi was incredibly superstitious.
莫斯科尼十分迷信
In all the books he ever produced,
他写的所有书里
he never wrote a chapter 13.
从来没有十三章
That's it.
就这样
You're getting your sea legs back.
你的双腿很灵活呢
Frozen sea legs.
冻僵的灵活的双腿
Is it really okay that we're doing this?
我们这样做真的可以吗
Well, technically, it's a crime scene,
严格来说 这里还是案发现场
so don't touch anything.
所以什么都别摸
Okay. All right, tell me how to turn again.
好的 再教我如何转弯吧
Uh-oh. All right, just put pressure on the outside blade.
好的 施力给外侧的冰刀
And lean.
然后倾斜
Oh! Oh, like that!
就像那样
There you go.
不错
Good.
很好
I got you.
我接到你了
Yeah. You always do.
你总会接到我
Kind of like our second date.
很像我们的第二次约会
Little better.
比那次好一些
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表