剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
You did. It was a lovely start.
是的 这是个很不错的开始
No. I'm done.
不 我不干了
It's over.
结束了
I'm the one who decides when it's over, not you.
我才是决定什么时候结束的人 不是你
Is that all you called me here for?
这就是你叫我过来的原因吗
To threaten me?
为了威胁我
Not at all.
完全不是
There's something here I want to steal.
我想偷这里的一样东西
And here I thought prison changed you.
我还以为监狱改变了你
It did.
的确如此
No more forgery,
我不再伪造
no more getting my hands dirty.
不会亲自动手
You see, you're gonna steal it for me.
你要帮我偷
So you find me amusing?
你觉得我很好笑吗
Well, you realize you've shot yourself
你知道你说这些蠢话
in the foot, right?
是在引火烧身吧
I'm on an anklet, which means the FBI knows I've been here.
我戴着脚环 也就是说联调局知道我来过这里
So if I boost this painting, they'll know it was me.
如果我偷走这幅画 他们就知道是我♥干♥的
Then I'll be back in jail and no good to you.
然后我就得重回大牢 这对你没好处
Well, I suppose you're going to have
那看来你得
to be extra clever then, aren't you?
格外机灵了 对吧
At which, so far, you're failing.
到目前为止 你可不大机灵啊
I don't want this painting.
我不想要这幅画
This Karen Kates is the most valuable piece
这幅凯伦·凯茨的画作是博物馆里
in the museum.
价值最高的了
To some, perhaps.
也许对某些人来说是
The Mosconi Codex.
莫斯科尼法典
You want me to risk jail for a little light reading?
你想让我为了一本闲书冒上蹲监狱的风险吗
This is no ordinary book.
这可不是普通的书
And well worth that risk.
而且值得冒险
To you, maybe.
也许只是对你而言
Yes, to me.
对 的确如此
And what's important to me
现在对我重要的
is now what's important to you.
也就对你重要
You have 48 hours.
你有48小时
This book's binding is attached
这本书的封皮是和
to an A90 pressure plate.
一块A90压力板粘在一起的
If I move it an inch,
只要我把它移♥动♥一英寸
this place is going to light up with alarms.
这地方就会警铃大作
Don't move it then.
那就别动它
I only need Chapter 13.
我只需要第十三章
Oh, great.
太棒了
Excuse me.
打扰一下
I'd like to request a book for study.
我想借一本书来研究
I can get you an application.
我可以给你一张申请表
Which one would you like?
你想要哪本
The Mosconi Codex.
莫斯科尼法典
You and me both.
我也想要呢
So, can I check out the Codex or--
我能不能看看法典...
Oh, uh, sorry.
对不起
I wish I could, but no one can check it out.
我也希望能给你看 但没人能看这本书
I mean, it can't even be opened.
它甚至都打不开
A book that no one can open.
没人能打开的书
That's cruel.
真令人痛苦
I-I agree.
我同意
And this one, the Mosconi Codex,
这本莫斯科尼法典
it's a riddle,
是个谜题
wrapped in an enigma,
包裹着层层谜团
wrapped in a shatterproof glass box.
包裹在一个防碎的玻璃盒子里
I mean, I would give my left arm
我宁愿牺牲左臂
to peek inside it.
只为打开书看上一眼
Sorry. I-I'm rambling.
对不起 我扯太远了
It's just the Codex. It's a pet obsession of mine.
只是 我对这本法典很痴迷
I respect a good obsession.
我很敬佩这种良性的痴迷
What makes it so valuable?
这本书为什么这么珍贵
Well, so before he died, Mosconi claimed
莫斯科尼死前说
that the greatest wealth in the world
世界上最大的一笔财富
was within its pages.
就藏在此书中
Oh, that's an easy thing to claim
反正这本书没人能打开
for a book that no one can open.
谁知道这话的真伪呢
That's true.
的确如此
I mean, it could be the key to enlightenment
里面可能是开悟的关键
or a list of his favorite recipes.
或者是一列他最喜欢的食谱
Why not take a look inside and find out?
何不看看里面到底是什么呢
The owner gave strict instructions
书的主人在租借时
in the lending that it can't be opened.
明确表示不能打开它
The owner. Hmm. Who is the owner?
书的主人 是谁
Anonymous. Of course.
匿名人士 当然了
Adds to the intrigue, doesn't it?
让人更为好奇了 对吧
So we're just left to judge a book by its cover.
所以我们只能"以貌取书"了
So there's no way to find out what's inside?
没办法知道里面是什么吗
No way.
没办法
Though Mosconi did gild the first page
但是莫斯科尼给每章的第一页
of every chapter,
镀上了金
so we know there are 25 of them.
所以我们知道有二十五章
25, yeah.
二十五章
Taunting me with their secrets.
拿它们的秘密来嘲笑我
Yeah.
是啊
What, just a Town Car? Is your limo in the shop?
就开着辆林肯城市吗 豪华轿车在店里吗
How's Agent Siegel working out?
西格尔探员工作得怎么样
Oh, still checking my anklet
依旧每小时查看几次
a couple times an hour.
我的脚环
That's good.
很好
That's his job, like it or not.
这是他的工作 喜不喜欢都没得挑
I've started going to coffee trucks
我开始去银行和博物馆外的
outside banks and museums.
咖啡贩卖♥♥♥车♥了
You're toying with him.
你在耍他
How are things with you?
你怎么样
Owner's box at Yankee Stadium
我有洋基体育场明天比赛的
for tomorrow's game.
贵宾包厢的票
Elizabeth, myself,
伊丽莎白 我自己
and my favorite pinstripes.
和我最爱的一群条纹西装男
And a bunch of politicians.
和一群政客啊
I let Elizabeth handle them.
我会让伊丽莎白对付他们的
She plays them like a violin.
她对付他们就跟玩儿一样
It's almost as fun as watching the baseball game.
几乎跟看棒球赛一样有意思
It's nice to see you enjoying the perks
我很高兴看到你能享受
of your new job.
新工作的福利
Thank you, but that's nothing.
谢谢 不过这还不算什么
I got something better.
还有更好的在后头
What, are you throwing out the first pitch?
啥 你要扔球赛开场球么
Better.
比这还好
Access to the secret government underground streets
你有权使用政♥府♥机密地下街道了
with no traffic and plenty of parking.
不堵车而且停车位超多
You've got to stop listening to Mozzie.
你别再听蚊子胡扯了
He swears they exist. Better.
他发誓真有机密街道 比那还好
I can't imagine what you'd think is better than that.
就你来说 我想不出比那更好的了
This is.
这个就是
For tireless service to the bureau,
鉴于其孜孜不倦的为局里工作
for going above and beyond in the field,
以及出外勤时从不退缩表现出色
I do hereby promote special agent Clinton Jones
我特此宣布晋升特别探员克♥林♥顿♥·琼斯
as acting S.S.A.
为代理特工督查
Peter, thank you.
彼得 谢谢
You deserve it.
实至名归
I'm just the lucky guy
我不过是有幸
who gets to give you your button.
能把这名副其实的职位任命给你罢了
I'm proud of you. Thank you.
我为你骄傲 多谢
Congratulations, Supervisory Special Agent Jones.
恭喜啊 特工督察琼斯
Sounds important.
身居要职啊
Yeah, a little more autonomy.
是啊 自主♥权♥多了一小点
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表