剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Would you like to go with me?
你愿意和我一起去吗
Maybe let the boys chat?
让小伙子们聊聊天
Of course.
当然
See you in a little bit.
一会儿见
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
Did you follow me here?
你跟踪我吗
You have until they come back
你可以利用她们回来前这段时间
to explain why she thinks you're an FBI agent,
解释一下为什么她认为你是联调局探员
or I'm telling her the truth.
否则我就告诉她真♥相♥
We met on a case.
我们因为一个案子认识的
I told her I work for the FBI.
我告诉她我为联邦调查局工作
She assumed I was an agent.
她就认为我是个探员
And you didn't correct her, did you?
你没有纠正她 是吧
I didn't see any reason to.
我不认为有理由要纠正啊
Because you're impersonating a federal officer.
理由就是你在假扮联邦探员
I suppose technically--
就算是吧
No, not technically. You are.
不 不是就算 你就是在假扮
The pen, the chiropractor's office.
那只笔 那个脊椎按♥摩♥师的办公室
This is all to convince her of this story.
这些都是为了说服她相信你的故事
You're--
你...
You like her, don't you?
你喜欢她 不是吗
Lying is a funny way of showing it.
用说谎来示爱还真是好笑
She doesn't look at me like a criminal, okay?
她不把我当罪犯看 你明白吗
She looks at me
她看我的眼神
the way El looks at you.
就像小伊看你一样
I don't want to ruin that.
我不想毁了这感觉
Neal, you have lovely friends.
尼尔 你的朋友真可爱啊
Oh, aren't they great?
他们很好吧
We are gonna get out of your hair right now.
我们就不打扰你们了
We got a table. Come on, let's go.
我们有桌子了 快点 咱们走吧
Sure.
当然
You two have lots to talk about.
你们俩还有很多要聊
Excuse me one minute.
抱歉 失陪一下
This is Agent Burke.
我是博尔克探员
It's Dr. Khatri.
我是卡特里博士
Someone's here.
有人来了
I don't recognize him.
我不认识他
All right, remain calm, doctor.
保持镇定 博士
We have agents in the museum.
我们在博物馆安排了探员
No, I'm not there.
不 我不在那
I took the egg to my lab to run a CAT scan.
我把蛋带到了我的实验室做CT扫描
Hang up and find someplace safe.
挂了电♥话♥ 找个安全的地方躲起来
We'll be there soon.
我们马上过去
Neal, we have to go.
尼尔 我们得走了
Dr. Khatri's in trouble.
卡特里博士有麻烦了
NYPD is on the way, but we're closer.
纽约警♥察♥正在赶来 但是我们离得更近
We're running out of time!
我们没时间耗了
You better tell me where it is!
你最好告诉我它在哪儿
What, you think I'm playing games?
你觉得我在闹着玩吗
I'll never give it to you.
我绝不会给你的
It's Holt. I'm not gonna ask again.
是霍尔特 我最后问你一遍
If we go in with guns drawn, he might shoot her.
如果我们拔枪进去 他可能向她开枪
Khatri's not giving up that egg.
卡特里不肯放弃那颗蛋
We gotta come up with something,
我们得想个办法
or she's gonna get herself killed.
不然她会被自己害死
Where the hell is the egg?
那颗蛋到底在哪儿
Where is the mother? What have you done with her?
母龙在哪儿 你把她怎么了
It's just an egg. Tell me where it is.
就一颗蛋 告诉我它在哪儿
It's so much more than that.
它不仅仅是一颗蛋
It is a child that needs to be with its mother,
它是个需要跟妈妈在一起的孩子
and I'll be damned if I'll ever give it up to you.
我是绝对不会把它给你的
Have it your way.
随你怎么想
Doctor, do you have the isotopic results--
博士 你有同位素分♥析♥结果...
Hold it right there.
站住别动
I don't want any trouble, okay?
我不想惹麻烦 好吗
Where is the damn egg?
那该死的蛋在哪儿
I'll show you.
我带你去
No, you can't give it to him.
不 你不能把蛋给他
I'm not taking a bullet for a fossil, all right?
我才不要为了一颗化石挨枪子儿
Follow me.
跟我来
Right through here.
就在这边
Get off of me!
放开我
Give me a hand.
帮我一把
Not every thief who brings their own handcuffs.
不是每个贼都随身给自己准备着手铐
Very thoughtful of you.
想得很周到嘛
Holt confirmed that Forsythe hired him
霍尔特♥供♥认了是福赛斯为了得到化石
for the fossil heist.
雇的他
So why are you not doing
那你为什么不跳一段
an "about to get the dinosaur" happy dance?
"恐龙即将到手"的欢快舞蹈
Because he doesn't know where the dinosaur is located.
因为他不知道恐龙在哪
And if we arrest Forsythe now,
如果我们现在逮捕福赛斯
there's no guarantee we'll get the T-rex back.
不能保证我们能拿回霸王龙
And our evidence is largely circumstantial.
而且我们的证据都太间接了
I want hard proof.
我想要更确凿的证据
You want the dinosaur. Damn right I do.
你想要那恐龙 非常正确
Dr. Khatri will be happy to hear that.
卡特里博士会非常乐意听到这话的
Just got off with the hospital.
刚和医院打完电♥话♥
She's fine,
她很好
just a little shaken up.
只是有点吓着了
There's only one chip we can play right now.
我们现在只有一张牌可出了
The egg.
那颗蛋
We can plant a tracker on it.
我们可以在上面装个追踪器
I bet he'll stash it with the T-rex fossils.
我敢肯定他会把它和霸王龙放一起的
Follow him, make a clean arrest.
跟着他 逮捕他
I don't wanna put the egg in play.
我不想把那蛋牵扯进来
It's too valuable, too important.
它太贵重了 太重要了
Lucky for us,
算我们走运
we know someone with a history of forging fossils.
我们认识一个会伪造化石的人
Dr. Khatri gave me fragments
卡特里博士给了我真正的
of real calcite shell and sedimentary rock.
方解石贝壳和沉积岩的碎片
I'll sculpt the core from alabaster.
我会用雪花石膏来做内部填充
Adhesives? Already mixed.
粘合剂呢 已经配好了
We should get started.
我们开工吧
I assume you don't mean the royal we?
我猜你说的是我吧
A correct assumption.
你说得对
The hydrochloric acid is reacting perfectly
盐酸和贝壳里的碳酸钙
with the calcium carbonate in the shell.
反应得恰到好处
We made a baby dinosaur, Moz.
我们做了个恐龙宝宝 蚊子
Ah, like father, like forged embryo.
有其父必有其胚胎
Each with his own anklet.
每一个都有其独特的标记
At least Peter won't be able to follow this tracker to Rebecca.
至少彼得不能靠这个追踪丽贝卡
Oh, have you spoken to her since your ill-fated dinner?
那多灾多难的晚餐之后 你们聊过吗
I warned you, Neal.
我警告你 尼尔
You, business, and women.
你 工作 女人
Unholy trinity, I get it.
三件罪恶之物 我知道
Well, you can be grateful
你应该感激
that the suit didn't expose your agent nom de guerre.
猫咪探员没有暴露你的探员伪装
Well, I am.
不胜感激
What happens when Peter digs deeper?
如果彼得继续深挖会怎样
Could find out about the Codex.
可能会发现法典的事
Yeah, or Hagen.
或者哈根的事
Cause for concern.
这很令人担忧啊
Keep in mind, to make an end is to make a beginning.
记住 结束即是新生
You think I should end it with her?
你觉得我应该跟她结束
That was T.S. Eliot.
那是艾略特说的
But if Rebecca is on big brother's radar,
但是如果丽贝卡被政♥府♥盯上了
the timing could be right.
那就是时候结束了
All right, do we have a game plan for the church yet?
针对那个教堂有什么计划吗
I'm working on it.
我正在想
But to steal the stained glass window
但是在众目睽睽之下
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表