剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
My storehouses, my safe houses,
我的仓库 安全屋
My traditional houses.
我的老窝
If they have Teddy, they have it all.
如果他们知道了泰迪 他们就知道了一切
Why keep it active after all this time?
为什么过了这么久你还保留着
Just in case my parents came looking.
我怕万一我的父母来找我
If you let Teddy die, no one would ever find him.
如果你让泰迪死去 就没人会找到他了
Including the FBI.
也包括联调局
Mozzie, I hate to say this,
蚊子 我不想承认
but I think you might have had the right idea earlier.
但我认为你之前的决定做得太正确了
Train to Miami?
你是说坐火车去迈阿密吗
No. The Roanoke praxis.
不是 是那个罗阿诺克实践
You still have those teeth?
你还留着那些牙齿吗
Can we trade jobs?
我们能换一换吗
Nope.
不能
Are you sure?
你确定
I'm sure.
确定
I'm not the one who thinks my teeth
不止我一个人认为我的牙齿
need a different host.
需要不一样的主人
Well, they do.
它们也是这么想的
You're not usually this squeamish.
平时也没见你容易犯恶心呀
Well, pulling my own teeth is one thing, but a dead man's?
拔自己的牙是一回事 但让我去拔死人的牙齿
On the off chance that there actually is a heaven,
如果真的有天堂的话
this is definitely gonna get me barred.
我肯定会吃闭门羹的
I think we took heaven off the table a long time ago, Mozzie.
我认为很早之前我们就被天堂拒之门外了 蚊子
Fine, I'll go to the morgue,
那好 我去太平间
but I'm doing this under protest.
但我这么做是被迫的
Duly noted.
我明白了
I'll meet you back here in half an hour with the combustibles.
我半小时后带易燃物到这里跟你碰面
Great, whatever you get,
很好 不管你拿到什么
just make sure it makes a loud boom.
只要确保爆♥炸♥声音够响就可以了
I can do that.
没问题
You're here early.
你早到了
I wanna keep on top of Teddy Winters.
我想继续跟进泰迪·温特斯的案子
I've been going over this guy's assets,
我在调查这家伙的资产
and there's not a lot here,
然而没发现多少资料
but I did find that.
但我发现了这个
An account in the Caymans.
开曼群岛的银行账户
looks like a shell company,
看起来像个空壳公♥司♥
offshore laundry maybe.
也许是用来海外洗钱的
I don't think so.
我不这么想
When shells launder money,
空壳公♥司♥洗钱的时候
corporate profits are all over the map.
公♥司♥收益会来自四面八方
These earnings are pretty regular.
这些收入很有规律
You're right, it's a holding company.
你说的没错 是一个控股公♥司♥
Question is, what is Teddy Winters holding?
问题是 泰迪·温特斯持有什么
Seriously? Gasoline and styrofoam?
不是吧 汽油和泡沫板
Don't you think homemade napalm
你难道不觉得自♥制♥汽油弹
is a bit vulgar for Teddy's final au revoir?
作为泰迪最后的告别有点粗俗吗
You said you wanted a loud boom, Moz.
你说你要声音够响的 蚊子
Beggars can't be choosers.
要饭的哪还能挑肥拣瘦
Oh, common misconception.
这是个常见的误解
If you had spent any significant time beggaring--
如果你花大量时间去乞讨的话--
Really? Fine.
有必要吗 好吧
Napalm, but I will remember this
就用汽油弹 但我会记着下一次
next time we fake your death.
伪造你死亡的时候也用这个
Fair enough.
很公平
Mr. Walinski.
沃林斯基先生
Going out of business sale,
停止营业了
suits. Come and get it.
探员们 快快上钩吧
Right there, if you start with those three
就在那 如果你从这三个开始
and just see where it goes. We work our way,
就会看到钱去哪了 我们有自己的方法
it'd take us a month Just to work through long island.
这要花我们一个月的时间 就从长岛查起
Hey, hey. We broke it.
我们有进展了
Teddy Winters?
泰迪·温特斯的案子吗
Yeah. We found a holding company out of the Caymans.
没错 我们在开曼群岛发现一家控股公♥司♥
It's pegged to properties all over the city.
资产足迹布及全城
This guy has got an empire,
这家伙拥有一整个帝国
and we're gonna take it down.
我们要击垮它
He won't have anything left.
他不会留下任何蛛丝马迹的
That's the point.
这才是重点
Now come on. We're gonna go to a loft in Soho.
快走 我们要去索霍区的废弃仓库
Right now?
现在吗
Yeah, right now. Hell, yeah. Come on, let's go.
是的 现在 快点 我们走
Boss.
老大
yeah?
怎么了
There's activity on the little star IP address.
小星星的IP地址有新的动向
The usage is erratic, but someone's definitely home.
网络用量不稳定 但肯定有人在屋子里
It's gotta be Winters.
一定是温特斯
The idiot went back?
那个笨蛋回去了吗
So that's where we're gonna go.
那我们就去那里
Peter, come. Nail this guy with us. Come on.
彼得 一起来 和我们一起抓这家伙 快
ASAC. I've got responsibilities here.
我现在是助理特工主管 要在这掌控大局
We won't let you down.
我们不会让你失望的
Flank the building.
守住房♥子的侧面
I want a team out back covering every window.
我要一队人守住每个窗户
Go. Roger that.
行动 收到
Wait, wait, wait. Why is he wearing a gas mask?
等等 等等 为什么他带着个防毒面具
Took the fire department six hours to put it out.
消防部门花了六个小时才把火扑灭
Let me get this straight.
让我捋清一下思路
Teddy Winters returns to a crime scene,
泰迪·温特斯冒着暴露身份的危险
risks exposure, so he can, what,
回到犯罪现场 然后做干什么
burn down a building he knows we already found?
烧了我们已经发现了的房♥子吗
If you saw this guy,
如果你见过这家伙
you would know that he has severe mental issues.
你会知道他有严重的心理问题
The fact is we watched him walk in the warehouse
实际上我们亲眼看着他
with our own eyes.
走进仓库里
How about the body?
那尸体呢
Jones just called in from forensics.
琼斯刚从鉴证科打电♥话♥过来
The teeth we found are a match
我们找到的牙齿
for the records of Teddy Winters.
和泰迪·温特斯的记录吻合
Did I miss something?
是我听漏什么了吗
Teddy Winters is gone. We closed the case.
泰迪·温特斯死了 我们结案了
Why aren't we happy?
我们不该开心吗
This is why we're the federal agents,
这就是为什么我们是联邦探员
and you're the criminal informant.
而你是线人
It's a win when the bad guy is in cuffs, Neal,
只有给坏人戴上手铐才算成功了 尼尔
not when he's a briquette in a burned-out building.
而不是让他成为烧光了的大楼里的一块煤球
And what if he faked his death?
如果他自己伪造了自己的死亡呢
You weren't there. That dental is irrefutable.
你不在现场 牙齿的证据无可辩驳
It's not hard to lose teeth.
掉牙并不难
Give me a brick, and I'll show you.
给我块砖头 我教你
Diana, how long have you been awake?
戴安 你多久没合眼了
A while. Go home, get some sleep.
有段时间了 回家睡觉
Boss. That's an order.
老大 这是命令
You two,
你们俩
I want reports on my desk before you leave.
下班之前我希望看到你们的报告
Caffrey.
卡夫瑞
Let me ask you something.
问你点事情
If you were gonna fake your own death,
如果你要伪造自己的死亡
how would you do it?
你会怎么做
I always liked the idea
我一直喜欢
of jumping off a bridge.
跳下大桥这个点子
You still hung up on Teddy Winters?
还在想泰迪·温特斯的死
Hey, do you wanna go back to that warehouse with me?
你想和我回仓库一趟吗
Take a look?
再看一看
No, Peter told you to go home.
不行 彼得让你回家
Are you suggesting we disregard direct orders
你是让我们无视助理特工的
from the assistant special agent in charge?
直接命令吗
Are you suggesting we follow them?
你是说我们该遵守命令
Things really are changing around here, huh?
事情真的在发生变化啊 对吧
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表