剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
You know, it's not too late for you to be a paleontologist.
你知道 现在转行做古生物学家还不晚
Some things are better enjoyed from a distance.
有些东西距离才能产生美
Oh, like grand larceny.
是啊 比如重大盗窃罪什么的
Are all of your hobbies illegal?
你有合法的爱好吗
I like chess.
我喜欢下象棋
You hustled chess in Union Square.
你在联合广场那是赌棋
Agent Burke.
博尔克探员
Mr. Caffrey, follow me.
卡夫瑞先生 跟我来
You need to see this.
你们得看看这个
Here she is.
这就是她了
She's...
她很
majestic.
壮观
This mother and child reunion
她们能母子团圆
was only possible because of you two.
都要归功于你们
The museum is in your debt.
博物馆欠你们一份人情
I know someone who would love a year-round pass.
我知道某人很想要这里的年卡
Agent Burke, you have VIP status here.
博尔克探员 你是这里的贵宾
Our doors are always open.
我们的大门随时为你敞开
Peter Burke, VIP. We should get you a badge.
贵宾彼得·博尔克 该给你弄个徽章
Quiet. Thank you, Doctor.
闭嘴 谢谢你 博士
Thank you.
谢谢
Come by the house for dinner tonight.
今晚来我家吃饭吧
El's cooking Branzino.
小伊要做柠檬鲈鱼
Branzino, look at you.
柠檬鲈鱼 不像你风格嘛
I can be fancy.
我偶尔也是很有新意的
Thanks for the invitation, but--
谢谢你的邀请 不过
It's not an invitation.
这可不是邀请
So it's an order?
所以这是命令吗
7 p.m.
七点
Don't be late, Agent Caffrey.
别迟到 卡夫瑞探员
Bad news.
太糟糕了
Another amazing meal.
又一顿丰盛的晚餐
Well, it should be. It's your recipe.
当然 这是照你的菜谱做的
Should've thrown it on a barbecue.
该直接把鱼烤了的
Never let him be sous chef.
千万别让他当副厨
He's actually very good on the barbecue.
他烧烤还是烤得不错的
So...Rebecca.
所以 关于丽贝卡
Yeah, Rebecca. What do you wanna know?
是啊 丽贝卡 你想知道什么
Have you told her everything?
你把所有事都告诉她了吗
Everything?
所有事
Why you're working for the FBI?
你为什么在联调局工作
Why you're wearing an anklet? Has she seen it?
你为什么带着脚环 她见过吗
Okay, I was waiting for the right time.
好了 我只是在等合适的时机
There's no right time, Neal.
没有什么合适的时机 尼尔
What do you think happens if I tell her the truth?
如果我告诉她真♥相♥ 你觉得她会如何
The more time passes,
你越晚告诉她真♥相♥
the more the truth will hurt.
她就越受伤
If you really want this to work,
如果你希望这段关系能维持下去
tell her now.
现在就去告诉她
Pray she'll accept it.
然后祈祷她愿意接受你
You agree?
你也这么认为吗
If you really care about Rebecca,
如果你真的在乎丽贝卡
she deserves to know the real you.
就该让她了解真正的你
Okay, if Peter had told you something like this
好 如果彼得在你们第一次见面时
when you first met, would you have accepted it?
告诉你这种事 你还会接受他吗
Honestly, Neal, I-- I don't know.
说实话 尼尔 我 我不知道
But I'd want the choice to decide.
但至少我会希望自己可以选择
And so will Rebecca.
丽贝卡也会这么希望的
It's a risk you should take.
这个险你必须冒
I don't wanna ask why you have that thing.
我可不想问你为什么会有那玩意
Mm, it was there for the taking.
随手拿着玩儿的
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
Byron always said the city spoke to him.
拜伦常说 这个城市在跟他倾诉
I can relate to that.
我能感受到
You're a lot like him.
你很像他
How did you feel when he told you he was a criminal?
他告诉你他是个罪犯时 你是什么感觉
It hurt.
我很伤心
But I loved him.
但我爱他
And it didn't matter what he was.
他是不是罪犯不重要
It only mattered who he was.
重要的是他这个人
I wish I could separate the two.
我真希望我能将这两者分开
Well, you'll learn with time.
你慢慢会学会的
Just a second.
等一下
Hey. Find something new?
有什么新发现了吗
Yeah. Great.
是啊 太好了
No.
其实没有
I was gonna lie, pretend I found something,
我本想撒谎 假装我发现了什么
but I just wanted to come see you.
但其实我只是想来见见你
Whatever this is between us,
我不知道我们之间算什么
I...I don't want it to stop.
但我 我不想停止这种关系
I don't either.
我也不想
Yeah?
是吗
But there's something you should know about me.
但我有些事必须让你知道
Okay.
好
I'm not an FBI agent.
我不是联调局探员
I'm a criminal informant.
我是个线人
I was convicted of bond forgery
我曾经因为伪造债券而获罪
and served part of a four-year sentence
在成为联调局线人之前
before I became a C.I.
我被判刑四年 正在服刑
I'm--I don't understand.
我 我不明白
I've been to your office.
我去过你的办公室
I've been working with your boss, Agent Gruetzner.
我还和你上司格鲁茨纳探员合作过
Yeah, he's not my boss.
他不是我上司
My real boss is Peter Burke,
我真正的上司是彼得·博尔克
who you met at dinner.
上次晚餐时你遇见的那个人
That office was just a setup
那个办公室是假的
to get your help with the codex.
只是为了让你帮忙破解法典而设的
You set up a fake office all so you could lie to me?
你弄了个假办公室来骗我
Are you even researching the codex?
你真的在研究法典吗
I am.
我在研究
Just not for the FBI.
只不过不是为了联调局
Rebecca.
丽贝卡
Why would you do this to me?
你为什么要这么对我
I needed your help, all right?
我当时需要你的帮助
And I--
但我
I didn't expect this.
我没有想到会变成这样
I didn't expect us.
没有想到我们之间会变成这样
Is there anything else I should know?
你还有别的事瞒着我吗
Thank you.
谢谢
I think I was just--
我想我大概
June!
琼
Neal!
尼尔
I was just chatting with this wonderful man,
我刚刚在和这位先生聊天
Mr...
你叫
You can call me "Curtis".
你可以叫我柯蒂斯
Curtis. It's a lovely name.
柯蒂斯 这名字真不错
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, I think...
我想
I'll just be running along.
我该走了
You stay away from her, Hagen.
你理她远点儿 哈根
Quite the life you've built.
小日子过得不错嘛
Hate to see things fall apart over one little window.
不想因为一个窗户就让这生活支离破碎吧
That's right, I know that the codex leads to the window.
没错 我知道法典和那个窗户的联♥系♥了
Isn't it lucky you were already planning to steal it for me?
不过好在你已经在计划为我偷那个窗户了
That was what you were planning, wasn't it?
是这样 没错吧
Of course. Good.
当然 很好
That would be best for everyone.
这样对大家都好
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表