剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
But I can't let that happen.
但我不能让别人背黑锅
I shot and killed senator Terrence Pratt...
是我开枪打死了参议员特伦斯·普拉特
the man who ruined my life,
他毁了我的一生
using Peter Burke's gun.
我用了彼得·博尔克的枪
Peter tried to convince me to stay and face justice.
彼得试图说服我留下并面对法律制裁
Instead, I ran.
可我逃跑了
The only thing he is guilty of
他唯一犯下的错
was trusting I would do the right thing.
就是相信我会悬崖勒马
Unfortunately, this is as close to the right thing
遗憾的是 我只能弥补到
as I can manage.
这一步了
I hope it's enough.
希望这样足以为他澄清
We analyzed the recording this morning.
今早我们分♥析♥了这段录音
It's been authenticated as the voice of James Bennett.
经证实这的确是詹姆斯·贝内特的声音
With this evidence in hand,
有了这个证据
I see no other option than to drop all charges.
我们只能撤销全部指控
Mr. Burke,
博尔克先生
You are free to go.
你被无罪释放
Good to see you, Peter. Mark, thanks.
回来就好 彼得 马克 谢了
Good to see you, Peter. Thanks.
回来就好 彼得 多谢
Good to have you back in the office, Peter.
你能回办公室来太好了 彼得
Good to be here, Clinton.
回来真好 克♥林♥顿♥
Thanks.
多谢
If you didn't come back,
要是你不回来
I had dibs on this office.
这间办公室就归我了
Your feet are on my desk.
你竟敢把脚放到我桌子上
Welcome back, Agent Burke.
欢迎回来 博尔克探员
How'd you do it?
你怎么做到的
I don't know what you're talking about.
我听不懂你说什么
I don't believe for a second James Bennett made that call.
我才不信詹姆斯·贝内特会主动打电♥话♥来
Not without his son convincing him.
除非是他儿子说服了他
I don't know how you found your father,
我不知道你怎么找到你父亲的
or how you got him to leave that message, but...
又怎么让他留言认罪的 但是
thank you.
谢谢你
I can't admit to an FBI agent
我可不能告诉一个联邦探员
that I consorted with a fugitive.
我跟某个逃犯有联♥系♥
Come on.
得啦
Hello?
喂
I do so apologize for interrupting the homecoming.
很抱歉打扰你们团聚
How rude of me.
真是太失礼了
But you're on my clock now.
不过你得为我办事了
Oh, you're right.
你说得对
You fulfilled your end of the bargain.
你履行了你的承诺
Now it's my turn.
现在轮到我了
I missed that squeak.
想死这个吱吱声了
Bruce, come on in. Yeah.
布鲁斯 进来吧
Come on in.
快进来
Thought I saw you earlier.
之前就看见你了
Didn't want to interrupt a moment.
不想打扰手下为你接风而已
That was one nice moment.
还挺感人的
Well, FBI section chiefs
这个嘛 联调局主管
have a tendency to stick out in a crowd.
都喜欢在人群中"脱颖而出"
I'm afraid to ask you what you're doing in New York and...
我挺害怕问你来纽约做什么
and what's in there, but I'm gonna.
还有这文件是什么 不过还是问下
It's your future, Peter.
是你的前程 彼得
Right, have a seat.
好吧 请坐
Washington?
华盛顿
I don't--I don't understand.
我不明白
You've attracted the attention of some very important people,
你引起了某些高层人士的注意
and they see potential in you.
他们看到了你的潜力
Bruce, I just got out of prison.
布鲁斯 我可刚出狱
You took down a corrupt senator.
你解决了一个腐♥败♥参议员
That alone is a huge accomplishment.
光这一点就是个巨大成就了
But add your track record to that...
再加上你的工作业绩
And now they want me in D.C.?
他们想让我去华盛顿工作
Not right away.
不是立刻就去
This is a good office.
这间办公室不错
It's a nice space.
挺好的地方
But the one next door has a much nicer view,
但是隔壁那间视野更好
and it's vacant.
而且空着
The ASAC's office?
助理特工主管办公室
They want me to run white collar division?
他们想让我管理精英调查组
Consider it a stepping stone to D.C.
当成是去华盛顿的踏脚石吧
I'm flattered. I--
我十分荣幸 我...
This is all sudden.
事发突然
I know.
我懂
Think about it. yeah.
考虑一下 好
Talk to El. Yeah.
跟小伊谈谈 好
I'll be around.
随时可以找我
Thanks, Bruce.
多谢 布鲁斯
Hey, boss.
好啊 头儿
Diana.
戴安
Look at you. I--
瞧瞧你 我...
How long have I been away?
我这是离开了多久啊
Not that long.
没那么久
I kept it quiet as long as I could.
我尽量不声张这件事
Oh, I hope nobody gave you a hard time.
希望没人欺负你吧
No, everyone's been great.
没有 大家都很好
I just wanted to stay in the field as long as possible.
我只是想尽可能继续出外勤
But eventually, no amount of loose blouse
结果呢 再宽松的衣服也
was gonna hide this little guy.
藏不住这个小男娃了
Little guy?
小男娃
Yeah, it's a boy.
对 是个男孩
Uh, you know, I--
这个 我...
I don't mean to be indelicate, but--
我不想太失礼 但是...
It's not Neal's.
不是尼尔的孩子
No, I wasn't going--
不 我没想问...
I'm kidding.
开玩笑啦
Oh, you--
你真是...
No, I went to a clinic.
没啦 我去了诊所
His father is a world-class chef with one hell of an IQ.
他的父亲是个世界级的厨师 而且智商很高
Good, and his mother is the best damn agent
很好 而他的母亲是我合作过的
I ever worked with.
最棒的探员
It's a good combo.
这结合不错
So you gonna take that ASAC job?
你打算接受助理专员那份工作吗
You heard.
你听见了
No, I guessed.
不是 我猜的
That office has been empty for a while
那间办公室空了很久
and you would fill it nicely.
你搬进去正合适
I don't know.
我不知道
It's a big change.
这改变挺大的
You know, I was scared about
其实 我当时也很担心
whether I'd be able to balance a career and a baby.
能不能同时照料到工作和孩子
But once I decided, I knew I could do it.
但一旦决定了 我就知道我做得到
Now I'm excited to do it.
现在我很期待
Change can be good, Peter.
有时候改变是好事 彼得
Tinted varnish treatment?
上了清漆吗
You disapprove.
你不赞同
I prefer watercolors for restoration.
我比较倾向于用水彩
It allows any alterations to be reversible.
想改还可以改
Something to be said for irreversible decisions,
无法改变的决定还有什么好说的
don't you think?
你说呢
I'm here, aren't I?
我在这里 不是吗
Target.
目标
There's a vault on the eighth floor of the Reinhart building.
雷哈特大楼第八层的金库
What's inside it?
里面是什么
Coins.
金币
Minted from Welsh gold.
威尔士黄金铸成
Three times the value of normal gold.
价值是一般黄金的三倍
And the only worthwhile thing about the Welsh.
威尔士也就这东西值点钱
Get your money a different way.
选其他方式搞钱吧
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表