剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
What about the Kennedy assassinations?
那肯尼迪刺杀案呢
I can't take this anymore!
我再也忍♥不了了
I'm gonna jump!
我要跳下去了
I thought we were having a conversation.
我还以为我们俩挺谈得来呢
Relax, man.
放松 伙计
Conspiracy theories are not real.
阴谋论并不是真的
Okay.
好吧
Okay, buddy.
好吧 伙计
I believe you.
我相信你
I misread you,
我误会了你
and I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
So why are you here?
你为什么会来这儿
Oh, why do you think?
你觉得呢
Because somebody hurt you.
因为有人伤害了你
Let's go with that.
那就是这样吧
Okay, bye.
好了 再见
Okay, hold on.
好吧 等等
You're gonna have to be held in psychiatric custody.
你需要进行精神监护
72-hour hold for your own protection.
监护七十二小时 这是为你好
All right, I'll take him down to the sergeant on duty.
好了 我带他到执勤警官那里
All right, don't take your eyes off of him.
好吧 别让他离开你的视线
I won't.
不会的
Come on, quicker, quicker, quicker.
快点 再快点 再快点
I need to take the tanks.
空气罐给我
It's time to load up the equipment.
该装载设备了
Yeah, I'll take care of them, all right?
知道 我会处理 好吧
Come on, you know the rules.
快点 你知道规矩的
The lieutenant's watching. Look
副队在看着呢 听着
Thank you.
谢谢
This is heavy.
真沉
Did I miss something?
我错过什么了吗
Why'd you just give away our gold?
你为什么把我们的金子拱手送人了
They would've seen my face.
不然他们就看到我的脸了
I'll grab the coins once the lieutenant's back is turned.
副队一转身我就去把金币拿回来
I think his back is now turned.
我想他现在已经转身了
So out of the frying pan, into the firehouse.
刚离油锅 又入火海
I didn't have a choice.
我别无选择
Well the good news is that the tanks
好消息是那个空气罐
look just like all the other ones.
跟别的空气罐并无二致
The one with the gold in it will be a little heavier.
里面装有金币的那个会沉一些
It'll pass a cursory examination, but not much else.
只会有一个粗略的检查
Even with this uniform, if I step foot in there,
即使穿着这身制♥服♥ 一旦我进入那里
they'll know I'm not one of them.
他们就会发现我不是他们中的一员
So the direct approach is out.
所以最直接的方法行不通
Yep.
是的
Hey, we can wait until the fire truck takes another call.
我们可以等救火车下一次出警
If the tanks weren't used, they'll still be on the truck.
如果空气罐没有用 那它们就依旧在车上
Yeah, I can grab them...
是的 我可以把它们拿回来
while they're dealing with their emergency.
趁他们解决紧急情况的时候
That'll have to be the plan.
就这么定了
Peter's calling me in.
彼得叫我过去
All right, I'll set up camp outside the station.
好吧 我在消防站旁等你
As soon as I can get away, I'll meet you.
我一抽身就去找你
We've got a case.
我们有案子了
We?
我们
Aren't you ASAC now?
你现在不是助理专员吗
Paper work goes through next week.
文件下周生效
Today, I'm a field agent with a bad guy to catch.
今天 我是一个去抓坏人的外勤探员
One last case.
最后一案
What is it?
什么案子
Please don't say mortgage fraud.
拜托千万别是贷款欺诈
Gold coins.
金币
$1.8 million worth of them.
价值一百八十万
Stolen from a private vault.
从一个私人金库被偷
Sounds like a good one to end on, doesn't it?
听起来是个不错的收尾案件 是不是
Yeah.
是的
Feels about right.
感觉不错
Lucky for us,
算我们走运
lots of people recorded today's jumper.
很多人录下了今天要跳楼的人
Unluckily, we still haven't been able to get a clear shot of him.
不幸的是 我们依旧看不清他的面貌
We're pretty sure, however,
但我们很确定
that he was a distraction for this.
他是来分散注意力的
Our thieves broke into a travel agency
窃贼们闯入了一家旅行社
in order to burrow into the building next door.
钻墙进入隔壁大楼
That way they evaded the security system of the building
这样他们就避开了楼里的监控系统
and got away with the gold.
偷走了金币
It's a back draft.
调虎离山计
A back draft?
调虎离山计
Set a jumper, call the fire department,
安排一个跳楼的人 通知消防部门
they'll clear out the building
他们会清空大楼
and you can steal whatever you want
然后在他们看好戏的时候
while they watch the show.
就可以随便偷窃了
Well, whoever he was,
不管他是谁
he slipped away before anyone could properly I.D. him.
他在被认出之前就溜走了
And he was high up enough
而且他站得很高
that no one in the crowd could get a clear picture of him.
人群里没有一个人能看清他
He's just the distraction.
他只是来分散注意力的
It's the guy who grabbed the loot that you need to catch.
那个抢了金币的人才是你要抓的
I agree, but we don't have eyes on him yet either.
我同意 但我们还没注意到他是谁
How would you go in?
你会怎么进去
I'd go into the travel agency posing as a vacationer.
我会装成度假者混进旅行社
Go out with everyone to watch the jumper,
跟着大家去围观跳楼者
then double back.
然后再回来
Once I grabbed the coins, I'd change clothes
一旦偷到了金币 我就会换衣服
and blend in with the crowd.
然后混迹在人群中
What about the equipment to get through the vault?
那打通金库的设备从哪来
He could dress as a businessman,
他可以装扮成商人
carry it in a briefcase.
把设备放在公文包里
Pause the video.
暂停一下
What are you thinking?
你怎么看
What if the thief had the equipment with him
如果那个贼从始至终
the entire time?
都带着设备呢
Go back about seven seconds.
倒♥退♥约七秒钟
There.
在那儿
Why carry a pair of compressed air tanks
为什么没有发生火灾
if there isn't a fire?
却背着一对压缩空气罐呢
He could fit an acetylene torch in one
他可以一个装着乙快焊炬
and stash the gold in the other.
另一个用来藏金币
Comb through the footage.
查查录像带
Let's see if we can put a face on this guy.
看看能不能看到这家伙的样子
Jones, find out which fire department responded.
琼斯 查一下这是哪个消防部门负责的
You think this was an inside job?
你认为这是内部作案吗
I'm leaning towards an impersonator,
我觉得更像是有人假扮的
but either way, the firehouse, that's our best lead.
但不管怎样 消防站是我们最好的线索
Are you en route to the firehouse?
你在去消防站路上了吗
I'm about to be.
即将出发
Unfortunately, so is Peter.
不幸的是 彼得也去
That's an odd choice of strategy.
我们当初可不是这么计划的
He's investigating the coin heist
他正在调查金币被盗一案
and he's already traced it to the firehouse.
而且他已经追查到了消防站
Well, the suit is more than welcome to check it out.
热烈欢迎探员去查
But the fire truck we need will be elsewhere.
不过那辆消防车可不会等着他
What did you do, Moz?
你做了什么了 蚊子
Oh, relax.
别紧张
My inner firebug is well under control.
我体内的纵火犯可是很懂分寸的
All right, good work.
那好 做得好
We found our firehouse. You coming?
我们找到了消防站 你要一起吗
Sure.
当然
Great.
很好
Are we stealing this?
这是我们偷来的吗
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表