剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
All right, this is what we're gonna do.
好吧 这样吧
We're gonna start with the basics.
我们从基础开始
Then we're gonna move to Tonya Harding
然后希望半夜之前 能开始看
and Nancy Kerrigan, hopefully by midnight.
坦雅·哈定和南茜·克里根
And then one day,
然后总有一天
I will finally teach you how to skate.
我一定会教你怎么滑冰
Oh, no, you're gonna teach me how to skate
别 等这起案子结束了
as soon as this case is over.
你就得教我滑冰
How do I look?
我看起来怎样
Like an F.B.I. accountant.
像个联调局会计师
Agent Gruetzner's conservative attire
格鲁茨纳探员保守的正装
is just an attempt to disguise
仅仅是用来伪装自己的颠覆性
his subversive and bohemian proclivities.
和与众不同的手段罢了
Ah, don't overplay this, Moz.
别耍过头了 蚊子
It is not dinner theatre.
又不是晚餐剧场
You just need to answer a few simple questions.
你只需要回答几个简单的问题而已
I'm a master improviser.
我很擅长即兴表演的
I will be the perfect exigent supervisor.
我会是个完美的紧急管理人
That sounds familiar.
这话真耳熟
Yeah, it's not the first time
这又不是那小警探
the suit's gotten under my skin.
第一次让我火大了
I just heard from the exigent supervisor.
我刚从紧急管理人那里得到消息
Looks like Sergei wants to meet at a vodka bar tomorrow,
谢尔盖希望明天在一个伏特加酒屋见面
and that's a problem.
这就成问题了
I need to be in Little Odessa at the same time
我那个时候得呆在小奥德萨
and I promised Rebecca a meeting with you.
而且我答应了丽贝卡让她见你一面
You say problem, I say opportunity.
你说那是问题 我倒觉得是机会
You'll be off leash.
你可以不受他们掌控了
You can slip away, and big brother will be none the wiser.
你可以开溜 政♥府♥部门不会知道的
True. Do we have an office yet?
对 咱们有办公室了吗
Yeah, and it's not far.
有 而且不远
Dr. Gravich, my former chiropractor
格拉维奇医生 我以前的脊椎按♥摩♥师
and hero to ambulance chasers everywhere
一个唯利是图的家伙
takes his entire staff out to lunch
每天下午一点到两点
from 1:00 until 2:00 every day.
都会带他的全体员工去吃午餐
A chiropractor's office?
脊椎按♥摩♥师的办公室吗
With some posters and sundry accoutrements,
有海报和各种各样的设备
it'll look the part.
看着应该能挺像那么回事的
And to keep her from asking too many questions,
为了不让她问太多问题
we can show her the codex.
我们可以给她看法典
She is a Mosconi expert.
她是个莫斯科尼专家
That's why she started working at the museum.
所以她才会在博物馆工作
Until you got her fired.
直到你害她被炒了鱿鱼
Maybe she'll forgive us
也许她能原谅我们
if we give her a little peek at our chapter.
如果让她看看我们所持有的章节
So you can reward her for your misdeed
所以你这是用你的罪过补偿她
by having her reward us with her information.
而她则用她掌握的信息帮助我们
Hello?
打扰了
Here comes one of our accoutrements now.
我们的武器来了
Say hello to the art crimes division's comely receptionist.
跟艺术品犯罪部门标致的接待员打个招呼
F.B.I. May I help you?
这里是联调局 请问有什么可以帮你的
All right.
不错啊
All right, Jones and the TAC team
好了 琼斯和战术小组
are in a van a few blocks away.
在几条街外的车上
Any closer and I think it'd be too risky.
我觉得再近就有点冒险了
Yeah, no riskier than you after half a bottle of vodka.
是啊 不比半瓶伏特加下肚的你更冒险
What? Which is why I made these.
什么 所以我搞了这些来
No, look No tricks.
别嘛 你看 别闹了
I can handle myself. What?
我能控制好我自己 什么
Really? Yes.
你确定吗 确定
When was the last time you did a shot?
你上次喝酒是在什么时候
I don't--it was Hughes's retirement party.
我不 是在休斯的退休宴会上
We did three of them. Oh, three? Three.
我们喝了三杯呢 哦 三杯啊
Yes. Well, in Russia it's customary
是的 按照俄♥国♥风俗
to drink until the bottle is empty.
你得一口干掉一瓶
This will keep us sober without insulting Sergei.
这个能让我们保持清醒 不去侮辱谢尔盖
Neal, I don't need your trick glasses.
尼尔 我用不着你的把戏杯子
No problem, but, uh,
没问题 不过
I probably shouldn't walk in there with this.
我好像不能戴着它进去吧
Thank you.
谢谢
He isn't here.
他不在这里
Neal Caffrey! You bastard.
尼尔·卡夫瑞 你这个混账
I dated his sister. The ballerina.
我跟他妹妹约会来着 那个芭蕾舞演员
Why does your love life always end up affecting me?
你的感情生活怎么老影响到我头上
Get him out of here before he blows our cover.
在他拆穿我们之前快把他赶出去
And wait for me right outside.
你去外面等我
Dimitri! So good to see you.
迪米特里 见到你真开心
You never call my sister.
你都不给我妹妹打电♥话♥
I should kill you. All right, okay.
我应该宰了你 好了 好了
Take it easy now, all right?
放轻松点 好吧
You and I both know I was one of many.
咱俩都心知肚明 我只是其中之一
What do you mean, "one of many"?
其中之一 你什么意思
My sister is a saint.
我妹妹可是女神
How was that? It was perfect.
我演得怎样 棒极了
It could not have gone better. Was the accent too thick?
好得不能再好了 口音会不会太重
No, it wasn't. It was great.
不重 好极了
You're gonna nail that Fiddler on the Roof audition.
你都能去《屋顶上的小提琴手》试镜了
Thanks. Break legs, kid.
谢了 祝你好运 兄弟
Hey, I ditched the anklet and Peter.
我甩掉脚链和彼得了
I'm on my way.
我马上过去
Where is your fast-talking friend?
你那位嘴快的朋友呢
Oh, something urgent came up.
有点急事要处理
You know agents--always putting out fires.
做经纪人的就是四处救火嘛
Uh, bring us the caviar, shashlik,
给我们来点鱼子酱和烤肉串
and a plate of pickled mushrooms.
再来一盘腌蘑菇
So, Peter Nevins. Yeah?
彼得·内文斯 怎么
Figure skating coach to the stars.
明星级的花样滑冰教练
Nikolai.
尼古拉
There is just one little problem.
就是有一点小问题
What's that?
什么问题
You don't seem to exist.
好像没你这个人啊
Now, how can you be famous
要是连你这个人都不存在
if you don't exist?
那你的名声怎么来的
That's true.
确实
Peter "Neevens" doesn't exist.
是没有彼得·尼文斯这个人
But...Peter Nevins--
但是 彼得·内文斯
N-E-V-I-N-S--
内 文 斯
He does.
这不就有了吗
It's an understandable mistake.
这种失误可以理解
If I were put in front of a cyrillic alphabet keyboard,
我要是面对着斯拉夫字母键盘
I'd--well, I wouldn't--
我就... 我不...
I wouldn't be able to get past, na zdorovie.
我就无法证明我的身份了 干杯[俄语]
Na zdorovie.
干杯[俄语]
You'd think Art Crimes
你可能会以为艺术品犯罪部门的
would call for a more aesthetically pleasing setup,
办公布局会更赏心悦目些
but we take a backseat to Wall Street.
但是我们这儿靠近华尔街
Good afternoon, Agent Caffrey.
下午好 卡夫瑞探员
And this is June.
这位是琼
Our office couldn't function without her.
我们的办公室没有她就无法运作
He's not exaggerating. Ms. Lowe.
这可是大实话 洛维女士
Agent Gruetzner. We've been expecting you.
我是格鲁茨纳探员 很高兴见到你
I filled Agent Gruetzner in on our talk.
我把事情经过告诉格鲁茨纳探员了
I'm sorry for any problems the Bureau may have caused.
对于调查局给你带来的不便 我深感抱歉
I have the letter you requested,
这是你需要的证明
along with my card,
以及我的名片
in case any potential employers
以防你将来的雇主
need to call to verify.
需要致电我核实情况
Thank you. Uh...
谢谢
But I'm still looking for closure.
我仍然等着结案
I have some questions.
我有几个问题
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表