剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
It was supposed to go to the business manager.
应该寄给业务经理
Here you go.
给你
Thank you. Good afternoon.
谢谢 午安
Time for vial number two.
该喝第二瓶了
Where'd Mozzie go?
蚊子去哪儿了
He needed to check on his queen.
他要去查看一下他的王后
Assuming he meant bee,
我估计是在说蜂后
But with him... You never know.
但他那个人 谁也说不准
This came for you.
这是给你的
I can't open it. It's for William Wolcott.
我不能拆 这是给威廉·沃尔科特的
But it's addressed to Peter Burke.
但它是寄给彼得·博尔克的
You know, I think your wife
既然你病得这么严重
had to open it for you because you're extremely sick.
估计得让你的妻子帮你拆开了
Besides, no one will ever know.
而且别人也不会发现
We can just reseal it.
再把它封好就行了
Neal's a very bad influence on you.
尼尔可没给你什么好影响
Oh, yes. Wow. That was perfect.
打开了 手法不错
Neal found out what Patrick's after-- a trust fund.
尼尔发现帕特里克是冲着一个信托基金来的
He was supposed to inherit it when he was 21.
他本该在21岁继承它的
They're redoing the paperwork today.
他们要在今天重新签署协议
$40 million. Yeah.
四千万美元 没错
Honey, if he gets that, he's gonna disappear.
亲爱的 要是他拿到钱的话 就会消失的
William's heart can't take that.
威廉可受不了这个
I got to let him know what's going on.
我得去跟他说一声
No. Bring William to the F.B.I.
不 把威廉带到联调局来
I want to talk to him.
我想跟他聊聊
I'm not sure what this Patrick is capable of.
我不确定这个帕特里克能有多大本事
He could be dangerous.
他可能是个危险人物
Babe, look, this is a hard conversation to have with a father,
亲爱的 跟一个当父亲的人不好谈这事
and it needs to come from a friend.
还得是做朋友的来开口才行
Besides, you need to take it easy.
而且 你要放轻松点啊
No, I don't want to take it easy.
不 我可不想放轻松
I feel better. Well, that's great.
我感觉好多了 那就好
I'll let you know how it goes at the Wolcotts', okay?
我会告诉你在沃尔科特家的进展 行不
Besides, I want you to lay down.
还有 我要你躺着
William, I'm not trying to upset you.
威廉 我不是有意要让你烦心
Being married to an F.B.I. agent
当联调局探员的老婆
has made you cynical.
把你搞得愤世嫉俗起来了
It's time for your insulin, sir.
您该注射胰岛素了 先生
This has nothing to do with Peter, okay?
可这跟彼得没关系啊
I was fooled too.
我也被骗了
I'm offended, Elizabeth!
我很生气 伊丽莎白
The whole house can hear you.
整栋房♥子就听你吵了
This is ridiculous.
简直太可笑了
Patrick should have no problem consenting to a blood test.
帕特里克会答应验血的
You don't believe me?
你不相信我吗
Fine. Draw the blood right now.
行 那现在就抽血
I don't need this, Patrick.
我不需要你这么做 帕特里克
She does.
可她需要
How many others think you're a fool?
还有多少人认为你是个蠢蛋的
I won't stick a needle into my own son.
我不会给我亲儿子扎针的
Okay.
好吧
I'll do it.
那我自己来
There.
好了
Test it.
测去吧
The house is equidistant from the avenues,
住♥宅♥在两条大路正中♥央♥
but we don't want him to get that far.
但我们不希望他走那么远
Entry and exit points of the Wolcott residence, upper windows too.
这是沃尔科特家的出入口和楼上的窗户
We're gonna have three agents by the utility van,
我们要有三个探员在面包车这边
two more undercover Three more.
再来两个卧底 三个
Look, Peter, you're a biohazard.
彼得 你会搞出生化危机来的
I'm on the mend.
我都快好了
I swear.
我保证
And after this--
然后我再把这个喝了
What is it?
那是啥啊
I don't know.
我也不知道
Mozzie gave it to me. Oh, god.
蚊子给我的 我的天啊
It works.
还挺有用
I'm in on this bust. My wife is in there.
这烂摊子我也加入 我老婆在那房♥子里
When it all goes down, we'll move in for the arrest.
时机到了的时候 我们就进去逮捕
Good boy. Come on, Chauncey.
好家伙 过来 昌西
It looks like Mozzie's tincture's working.
蚊子的酊剂立竿见影啊
I'm coming off the DL.
我这是成功脱离负伤缺席行列
Baseball. Disabled list.
我是说棒球 负伤缺席名单
Did you check out the lab they used to test the blood?
你查过他们验血的那个实验室了吗
It's reputable.
名声还不错
I put an agent there in case Patrick tried anything.
我派了个人过去 以防帕特里克有动作
William had the sample picked up from the house.
威廉已经让人把样本取走了
I sealed it and handed it to the technician myself.
是我亲手封了交给技术人员的
So Patrick didn't tamper with it.
所以帕特里克没耍花招
No, but I'm sure he has something planned
没有 但我确定他准备好了对策
when the DNA comes back a mismatch.
好应对拿回来不相符的DNA
I want to know what it is. Audio.
我想知道详情 给你话筒
Check one, two.
喂 喂
Check one, two.
喂 喂
I'll keep an eye on Elizabeth.
我会看着伊丽莎白的
Come on, Chaunce. Come on.
走啦 昌昌 快走
That's a good boy.
真听话
Everything all right, Miss Bea?
有情况吗 比伊小姐
The blood tests are back.
验血结果出来了
What we have here, Carlyle, is a real moment of truth.
卡莱尔 现在是揭晓真♥相♥的时刻了
Everyone, I have news,
各位 我得到了点消息
and you need to hear it.
你们得听听
You've all been working very hard
为了准备周日的宴会
to prepare for the party on Sunday,
你们工作得都很卖♥♥力
but there's been a change of plans.
但现在计划有点变动
The celebration will now take place tomorrow.
明天就开庆典
I don't want to wait any longer to welcome home
我实在等不及要欢迎他回家
my son.
我的儿子
I'm so glad to be back.
能回来我很高兴
I shouldn't have put you through this.
我不该让你经受这些
The DNA was a match.
DNA是匹配的
Also I want to thank Elizabeth for all that she's done.
我还要感谢伊丽莎白所做的一切
Today is her last day.
今天是她最后一天为我们工作
William, I'm sorry.
威廉 我很抱歉
You know I was just thinking of you and Bea.
你知道我只是在为你和比伊着想
The days I have left with my son are numbered.
我能和我儿子共度的日子屈指可数
Forcing him to do this,
你逼他做这些
he could have walked out the door,
他可能会离开这个家
and it would have been your fault.
全拜你所赐
I'll send your check.
我会把支票寄给你
What did I do?
我做了什么
Well, I'm fired,
我被解雇了
and you don't have to be a butler anymore.
你也不用再当管家了
I can't just leave.
我不能说走就走
Maybe I'll see how French that maid really is.
兴许我还能看看那个女仆有多法国范
Liz. I tried to talk to my father,
莉兹 我试图说通我父亲
but you know how stubborn he is.
但是你也知道他有多顽固
Well, he's upset with me,
他对我不满意
and I can understand that.
我能理解
I already took Chauncey on his walk.
我已经遛过昌西了
Oh. Well, I heard him coughing.
我听到它咳嗽
I'm gonna take him to the vet.
正打算带它去看看兽医
Well, if he's not feeling well, he shouldn't walk.
如果它不舒服 就不会走了
It's not far.
反正不远
It is if he can't breathe.
如果它都呼吸困难了那可不算近
Don't worry. I'll drive them.
别担心 我开车送他们过去
I'll get the car.
我去取车
Good day, Mrs. Burke.
日安 博尔克太太
Take care, Patrick.
保重 帕特里克
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表