剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
For my hero.
给我的英雄
Nothing says "thanks for saving my life"
没什么比香草夹心甜包更能表达
like vanilla bombolini.
对救命之恩的感谢之情了
You okay?
你还好吧
No, I'm not.
不好
I shouldn't have left you alone yesterday,
昨天你受了那么多折磨
after everything you went through.
我不该留你一个人的
It's okay. Really, I...
我没事 真的 我...
I needed some time alone.
我也需要一个人静静
Well, I should have been there.
我该陪在你身边的
But no time like the present to make up for it.
但现在就是弥补你的最佳时刻
What are you doing? Calling the F.B.I...
你做什么 打给联调局
To let 'em know I'll be late.
告诉他们我要迟点过去
Morning.
早
Hang on, hang on, hang on.
等等 等等
Neal, talk to me. Morning, Peter.
尼尔 说吧 早啊 彼得
What's wrong? Listen...
怎么了 听着
I'm gonna be a little late. Rebecca's not feeling well.
我要迟点过去了 丽贝卡有点不舒服
I'm gonna make her some chicken soup.
我给她熬点鸡汤
She's there now?
她现在在你家吗
Okay, you caught me.
好吧 骗不了你
I ordered it from 2nd Avenue deli.
我从第二大道的餐厅叫的外卖♥♥
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Oh, Peter says hi. - Feel better.
彼得让我向你问好 问你好点了没
Uh, tell him I say hi. Rebecca says hi.
也向他问好 丽贝卡问你好
We'll head to her place now.
我们马上去她公♥寓♥
I see I've come down with something.
这么说我是生病了
It'll buy us a little time together.
这样我们就能一起多呆一会儿
You are an awfully good liar, Mr. Caffrey.
你真是个高明的小骗子 卡夫瑞先生
Should I be worried?
我该担心吗
No more lies. I promise.
再也没有谎言了 我保证
With that in mind,
想到这个
there's something you should know.
我有事要告诉你
What's that?
什么
Curtis Hagen, the man who kidnapped you--
柯蒂斯·哈根 那个绑♥架♥你的人
He's dead. What happened?
他死了 发生了什么
He was shot by a sniper, killed instantly.
他被一个狙击手击中 当场死亡
That's horrible.
太可怕了
He did kidnap you.
他的确绑♥架♥了你
Still, no one deserves that.
可没人该以死作为惩罚
Any idea who shot him?
知道是谁枪杀了他吗
I was hoping you could tell me.
我还想你来告诉我呢
Did you see who was holding you?
你有看见关押你的人是谁吗
They might have been involved.
他们也许跟此事有干系
No.
没看见
He only spoke once or twice,
他只说了一两次话
his voice was muffled, he wore a mask.
听不太清 而且他还戴了面罩
I'm sorry.
抱歉
What?
怎么了
Just admiring you.
我只是很佩服你
It's impressive how well you've handled everything.
你能把事情处理得那么好 我对你刮目相看
Peter, do you want us to scan all the rare-book research?
彼得 需要扫描她所有的珍本研究稿吗
I mean, she's got drawers of it.
她有满满几抽屉这种东西
Yeah, photocopy and replace everything.
要 全部都影印完再放回原处
She has an entire folder on Neal's childhood.
她还有个文件夹里面都是尼尔小时候的资料
I mean, we don't even have that kind of intel on him.
我们都没掌握的信息她这都有
Make an extra copy. Yeah.
多影印一份留底 好
I know you had to destroy the Codex,
我知道你烧毁了法典
but yesterday you said there was still a way.
但昨天你说还有别的办法
What did you mean by that?
那是什么意思
I shouldn't have said anything. I...
我不该说的
I can't involve you in it anymore.
我不能再把你扯进来了
Neal, this all leads to the twin of the hope diamond.
尼尔 这关系到希望之钻遗失的双生钻
We can't stop now. We're so close to finding it.
我们不能现在停手 就差一点我们就能找到它了
You were kidnapped because of the Codex.
你因为法典被人绑♥架♥
I can't let that happen again.
我不容许这种事再次发生
This can't be halfway.
这事不能半途而废
We can't be halfway.
我们不能半途而废
If I'm gonna be in your life,
如果我要参与你的生活
It has to include this part of it.
这也是其中的一部分
Well, then maybe it's time I step
那么我是时候远离
away from that part of my life.
这种生活了
What?
怎么了
Come on, you don't actually think you could do that.
拜托 你该不会当真以为你能做到吧
If it came to that...
若事已至此
to us...
我们已至此
Yeah, I could.
那么我会的
I got to say-- it's kind of weird seeing my life
我得说 看到我的人生被汇编到了文件里
summed up in a file.
这感觉真诡异
And, damn, she is thorough.
而且 该死的 她查得真彻底
Anything you want to admit to before it goes into evidence?
在它成为证物之前 你有什么要坦白的吗
There's nothing illegal about having
在爱神交♥友♥网♥上有三份不同的个人档案
three different profiles on OKCupid, all right?
不算犯法吧 对吗
This has gone too far. What'd you find?
这太过分了 你发现什么了
I've got to get my wife out of the city.
我得把我妻子送出城
I have to go.
我得走了
What's wrong?
怎么了
I forgot a doctor's appointment.
我忘记和医生的预约了
I'm sorry. Wait.
抱歉 等等
We need to finish talking about this.
我们还没谈完呢
Oh, we will. Um, dinner? Tomorrow?
改天再谈 明天一起吃晚饭吧
Rebecca yeah?
丽贝卡... 怎么了
I think I'm falling in love with you.
我觉得我爱上你了
Neal, I-I-I don't know what to say.
尼尔 我 我不知该说什么
You don't-- you don't have to say anything.
不用 你什么都不用说
I just-- I needed you to know.
我只是 我想让你知道
Dinner...
一起吃晚饭
Tomorrow.
明天
Yeah, I'll see you then. Bye.
好的 到时见 再见
You sure you don't want to stay?
你确定不留下来吗
I can't.
不行
That one goes on the top file.
那个放在文件的最上面
How much time do we have?
我们还有多少时间
Not much. She's on her way there now.
不多 她正在过去的路上
I stalled her as long as I could.
我尽可能地拖延住她了
Someone tripped the sensor. Meet me back at the office.
有人触发了传感器 一会儿办公室见
Almost done-- ten more minutes.
差不多好了 再要十分钟
Make it five.
五分钟搞定
Be right back. Where you going?
我马上回来 你去哪儿
I saw a Chinese place down the street.
我看见街边有家中餐馆
Gonna check out their menu.
去看看他们的菜单
Good. You're here.
太好了 你来了
You guys were able to set everything up on time?
你们有赶得及装好所有设备吗
Yep, we have full video and audio of her apartment.
嗯 在她公♥寓♥里装了全套监控设备
Just in time to watch her pack.
正赶上看她在收拾东西
You think she's onto us?
你觉得她察觉到我们的行动了吗
No, my menu trick worked.
不 我的菜单把戏奏效了
She hasn't looked for bugs or cameras,
她没在屋里找窃听器和摄像头
so I don't think she knows we were there.
她应该没察觉到我们去过那儿
She's calling someone.
她在给人打电♥话♥
Let it go to voice mail. Jones, turn up the volume.
让她转到语♥音♥信箱 琼斯 调高音量
Peter--
彼得...
We're gonna hear it eventually.
反正最后我们都会听到的
Hey, Neal, it's me.
尼尔 是我
Um, look, I've been thinking
关于我们之前谈到的
a lot about what we talked about earlier,
我想了很多
what you said to me, and, um...
你对我说的话 我想说
I love you too.
我也爱你
I can't believe I just said that into your voice mail.
不敢相信我对着你的语♥音♥信箱说了这句话
I--
我...
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表