剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Listen, I need Estelle.
我找埃斯特尔
No, right now.
不 立刻
I am under no obligation to provide answers.
我没有提供答案的义务
In fact, as a citizen of this great country,
事实上 作为这个伟大国家的公民
you actually work for me.
你得为我服务
Well, let's get the IRS on the phone,
我们先给国税局打个电♥话♥
see how much you've chipped in for my salary.
看看我的工资里有多少是你缴的税
I may have time to entertain a query or two.
我可能有时间回答一两个
Who do you know that fences high-end metals?
你有做贵金属赃物买♥♥卖♥♥的熟人吗
Platinum, gold, copper?
比如铂金 黄金 铜
I am neither informant nor rat.
我既不会当你的线人也不会当一名叛徒
Diana's doing well.
戴安恢复得不错
So is little Theo.
小西奥也很好
I'd hate to break up that maternal bliss
我真不忍♥心打破她初为人母的喜悦
and ask her about the Teddy Winters case.
询问关于泰迪·温特斯案的事情
That would be unfortunate.
那可真不幸
You have a name?
你有人选吗
Dekker. In the flower district.
德克尔 住在花卉市场
He traffics metals? Sure.
他买♥♥卖♥♥贵金属吗 当然
Let's go with that.
带上东西去找他
His front is the one with the tulip sign.
他家门前有一个郁金香标牌
That's fresh.
挺新鲜的
Karl Dekker.
卡尔·德克尔
Runs a stall at the flower market.
在花市里经营一个摊位
Flowers imported daily from all over the world.
花卉每天从世界各地进口而来
Trucks in and out.
卡车进出运送
Yeah. If you're gonna deal in illegal goods,
是的 如果你要交易非法物品
it's a smart front.
这是个绝妙的伪装
Adjusting exchange rates
用汇率调整做借口
means messy books.
来解释混乱的账簿
Good way to hide money.
藏钱的好方法
Never been busted for fencing
买♥♥卖♥♥赃物的罪名不成立
but was arrested for an arms trade a few years back.
不过能以几年前的一桩军♥火♥贸易案为由逮捕他
Yeah, he served the minimum
是的 他每次不管做买♥♥方
after flipping on the buyer and the seller.
还是卖♥♥方 都会坑队友
Good, that means if we apply the right pressure,
不错 看来只要我们施加适当的压力
he'll tell us who brought him the coin.
他就会告诉我们这些金币是谁给他的
Well, it looks like Caffrey came through.
看来卡夫瑞又立大功了
Mm, no. This was my intel.
不 这是我找来的情报
Well, maybe he'll walk in with the exact same lead.
或许他也会找到同样的线索
Or maybe he won't.
又或者不会
Imagine my surprise when Fair Estelle
能想象到我看到埃斯特尔仙女带着
descended with your message.
你的留言降临到我面前时我有多惊讶
Well, you're not answering your phones.
你不接电♥话♥
Shh, the panic in your voice
嘘 你声音里的恐慌
is causing her feathers to ruffle.
会吓得她竖起羽毛的
Her brain is the size of a raisin.
她的大脑和葡萄干一样大
Au revoir, ma belle!
再见 亲爱的
All right.
回到正题
Dawson moved one of the coins we stole for Hagen,
道森卖♥♥了一枚我们替哈根偷的金币
and it turned up on Peter's desk.
现在它在彼得的办公桌上
Do you know a fence named Karl Dekker?
你认识一个叫卡尔·德克尔的销赃者吗
Moz, come on. Peter is on our heels.
蚊子 拜托 彼得就要赶上我们了
No, we're on his.
不 我们已经被赶上了
He crashed my lunch. I put him on Dekker's trail.
他毁了我的午餐 我给了他德克尔的位置
All right, then we need to get to him.
好吧 我们得找到他
If Peter gets to Dekker first
要是彼得先找到德克尔
and Dekker points to Dawson--
德克尔又指认了道森
Dawson might admit to taking a bribe,
道森可能会承认收了贿赂
but they can't connect it back to you.
不过他们不会联♥系♥到你身上
Yes, they can.
不 他们会的
That's how I got Dekker's name.
我就是这样拿到德克尔的名字的
And if he somehow crumples
要是他在探员们的言语逼供下
under the suits' verbal waterboarding--
坦白一切了
Peter's indicted, and I'll end up in prison.
彼得起诉我 我就得一辈子在监狱里度过了
I had a falling out with Dekker.
我和德克尔有过争吵
He got the flower district.
他现在在花卉市场
If he sees me, he'll chase after me
要是他看到我 他会拿着他的修枝剪
with his pruning sheers.
来追打我
Okay, then I'll go in alone.
好吧 那我自己去
Which shop is it?
哪家店
The New Amsterdam Garden Center,
新阿姆斯特丹园艺中心
the one with the tulips.
门口有郁金香的那家
And that's what you told Peter?
这就是你告诉彼得的一切
Well, even under duress, I didn't tell him everything.
就算被威胁 我也没有告诉他所有事
It's the red one.
那朵花是红的
What are you doin' here?
你在这儿做什么
What I told you.
我跟你说过
Running down a fence.
追查一名买♥♥卖♥♥赃物的人
Karl Dekker.
卡尔·德克尔
That's our guy.
他就是我们要找的人
This is our location.
这里是我们要找的地方
New Amsterdam Garden Center.
新阿姆斯特丹园艺中心
The sign with the tulip.
有郁金香标牌的
Let's go. Peter, uh...
走吧 彼得
I really think it's best if I approach Dekker alone.
我觉得我单独去找德克尔比较好
Nope.
不行
No, if there's a lead on who fenced that coin,
要是有关于卖♥♥金币的人的线索
I want it firsthand.
我要第一个知道
All right.
好吧
I'm gonna kill him. What?
我要杀了他 怎么了
There are three signs with a tulip.
有三种郁金香标牌
Yellow, red, pink.
黄色的 红色的 粉色的
Did your source tell you which color?
你的线人没告诉你是什么颜色吗
Of course he didn't. Did yours?
当然没有 你的呢
I say we start with red.
我觉得我们应该从红色的那家查起
Red it is.
就红的吧
Hold on.
等等
What, you're reconsidering the red tulip?
怎么了 你觉得红色郁金香的店不妥吗
So what if I am?
不行吗
Let's go check out the yellow ones.
我们去查黄色那家吧
No. Okay, that leaves pink.
不 好吧 那去粉红色那家
I know what that leaves us with.
我知道还剩下哪家店
A dozen long-stems, thorns clipped off.
一捆长茎植物 刺已经被剪掉了
This stays airtight. I make sure of that.
这些很不错 我保证
Hello? What the hell?
有人吗 什么情况
Who the hell Get the hell out, now.
你是谁 快走
The FBI is storming the gates.
联调局突查
Feds. This a set-up?
联调局条子 这是个陷阱
I don't know. Is it?
我不知道 是吗
Look, why don't we split up?
我们为什么不分头行动
I'll take yellow. You can take pink.
我去查黄色花的那家 你查粉色花的那家
I-I'll take pink. You take yellow.
我查粉色花的那家 你去查黄色花的那家
Red. We're back to red.
红色花的那家 又打算查红色那家了
Yes. Okay.
好的 好的
Gentlemen, we must move.
先生们 我们得走了
Time usually marches. But in this case, she sprints.
时间一般走得很慢 不过此刻特别紧迫
I'm gonna crush your larynx with a 12-gauge wire.
我要用12号♥电线勒死你
I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that,
我当你没说过
And you are not leaving here with a dozen long-stems.
你不带着你的一捆长茎植物走的话
I'll give you a choice.
我给你个选择
Bleach and a body bag, or that backdoor.
被漂白 被收尸 还是走后门跑路
Hey, look, viceroy tulips.
你看 郁金香王
You should buy some for Elizabeth.
你应该给伊丽莎白买♥♥点
Maybe on the way out.
一会出来买♥♥吧
Every time you show up, you cost me money.
你每次出现都要害我赔钱
Dekker, just put it down.
德克尔 放下枪
Follow me.
跟我走
We interrupted a deal.
我们打断了一场交易
AK-47. Serial's burned off.
AK47 序号♥被烧毁
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表