剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
I guess I just couldn't wait to tell you.
我只是等不及要告诉你
Okay, I'm gonna hang up before I embarrass myself worse,
好吧 我得在让自己更尴尬之前挂电♥话♥了
But, um, I'll see you tomorrow.
那就明天见
So you told her you loved her?
你跟她说你爱她
I had to buy you guys some time.
我需要为你们争取时间
The question is, what angle is she playing?
问题是 她在玩什么把戏
That's why she was packing.
这才是她打包的原因
You think she's moving on to her next target?
你是说她准备转攻下一个目标了
I think you're the only target she cares about.
我觉得你是她唯一在意的目标
Yeah, she's packing up everything
她在打包所有
from before she became Rebecca.
她成为丽贝卡之前的东西
Because she wants to stay as Rebecca.
因为她想维持丽贝卡的身份
Neal, I think she meant what she said.
尼尔 我觉得她说的是真心话
She's in love with you.
她真的爱上你了
She profiled my exes to
她搜集了我前任女友们的资料
handcraft a persona I would fall for...
伪装成了一个我喜欢的形象
building the perfect girlfriend.
完全是投我所好
I think she built it a little too well--
我觉得她入戏太深
fell for her own con.
在自己的骗局里假戏真做了
You really think she would have thrown it all away
你真的觉得她会放弃一切
and settled down with me?
和我一起安定下来吗
It explains why Hagen turned on her.
这样就可以解释哈根为什么会背叛她
He lost control.
他脱离了控制
And it also explains why she turned on him.
她反过来背叛哈根也解释得通了
Maybe she got a read on me and decided to play along.
也可能是她看穿了我 想要将计就计
Okay, let's assume you're right.
好 姑且假设你是对的
What reason would she have for telling you she loves you?
那她为什么要告诉你她爱你呢
Keep me around, help with the diamond.
为了留住我 帮她找到钻石
It's a possibility, and in that case,
是有可能 如果是这样的话
she still has no idea we're onto her.
她还不知道我们调查她的事
Or I'm right, and she means it,
又或者如我所说 她是认真的
and we can use it against her.
我们也可以利用这一点
You know, your relationships
知道吗 她不仅仅
aren't the only ones that are under her microscope.
调查了你的感情史
You have to get Elizabeth out of town.
你让伊丽莎白到外地避一避
Already did-
已经安排了
sent her to Bruce's in Washington
她会暂住在华盛顿的布鲁斯家
until it's settled.
直到案子结束
So let's settle it. What are you thinking?
我们速战速决吧 你有什么主意
If she's fallen for you or not, she needs you.
不论她是否爱上了你 她都需要你
We know that much.
这点我们可以肯定
So let's see what she does
所以我们可以谎称要逮捕你
when we threaten to take you away.
看她会有什么反应
Thanks for coming in on such short notice.
谢谢你这么快赶来
I, uh--I hope we didn't mess up your day.
希望没有打扰到你
There's not much to mess with. I still don't have a job.
没什么好打扰的 我还没找到工作呢
Oh, well, I bet you're wondering why you're here.
你一定想知道为什么把你叫到这里来
I'm assuming it has something to do
我猜跟格申博物馆的
with the Gershon Museum robbery.
盗窃案有关
Is there new information?
有什么新线索了吗
This isn't about the museum.
这次不是博物馆的案子
Oh. Now I'm wondering why I'm here.
现在我有些好奇为什么叫我来了
It's about Neal Caffrey.
是关于尼尔·卡夫瑞的事
What about him? We have reason to believe
他怎么了 我们有理由确定
that he's been engaged in illegal activities
他长♥期♥背着我们
behind our back for some time now.
参与了一些非法活动
What kind of illegal activities?
什么样的非法活动
Does this man look familiar to you?
你见过这个男人吗
N-no, who is he?
没有 他是谁
His name is Curtis Hagen.
他叫柯蒂斯·哈根
Has Neal ever mentioned that name?
尼尔有没有提过这个名字
I don't believe so. Why?
我没有听过 怎么了
He was murdered yesterday.
他昨天被谋杀了
Neal Caffrey is our prime suspect.
尼尔·卡夫瑞是我们的头号♥嫌疑人
You see what she just did? Pretended not to know Hagen?
看到了没有 她假装不认识哈根吗
Her fake concern
她装作很担心
to the news that I'm a murder suspect.
我被指控为杀人犯的消息
Nah, looked like real concern to me.
不会吧 我觉得挺真的
It was real, but it wasn't for me.
确实是真的担心 不过不是为我
It's almost impossible not to react
不对意外信息做出反应
to unpredictable news in some way.
几乎是不可能的
A good con knows how to turn those tells into an advantage.
优秀的骗子知道如何将反应变为有利条件
You play poker?
你玩扑克牌吗
Ah, I host the occasional Friday night game.
偶尔的周五游戏之夜是我召集的
You'll never be invited, no offense.
永远不会邀请你 请勿见怪
In poker, it's too obvious to act calm
打扑克时 如果你紧张时假装镇静
when you're nervous.
别人一眼就看得出来
But when you see that fourth ace drop...
但当你看到有人打出第四个王牌
The blood pressure spikes. Yeah.
血压上升 是的
A good player knows you can't control that,
高手懂得这无法控制
but you can hide its meaning.
但是可以隐藏原因
She's hiding her own concern of getting caught
她为了掩饰担心自己被抓
by acting concerned about me.
假装担心我
Or maybe you want her to be lying.
或者你希望她是在撒谎
I mean, it would be easier, wouldn't it?
我是说 这样会容易一点 不是吗
Neal isn't here today, is he?
尼尔今天不在 是吗
No, we assigned him to another case across town
是的 我们派他去城市另一头执行任务
so that we have the opportunity
这样我们才有机会
to interview his known acquaintances.
询问他的朋友
I'm--I'm sorry, this is just a lot to process.
我很抱歉 我一时接受不了
I know Neal. He's not a murderer.
我了解尼尔 他不是杀人犯
No, no, he wouldn't get his own hands dirty,
不 他不会亲自动手
but he's not above hiring others.
但他会买♥♥凶杀人
There's a lot you don't know about Neal Caffrey.
尼尔·卡夫瑞的事你不知道的还有很多
He's told me about his criminal past,
他告诉我他曾经是罪犯
but he says that's all behind him now.
但他说那都是过去的事情了
He says that a lot.
他经常这样说
Neal had a history with this man.
尼尔和这个男人有过瓜葛
He also had a strong motive to want him dead.
他有明显的杀人动机
Which is?
是什么
I'm afraid I can't say.
抱歉我不能透露
So what am I supposed to do?
那我该怎么做
If I were you, I'd keep my distance.
如果我是你 我会跟他保持距离
I think that went well.
我觉得进行得很顺利
She should consider a second career on Broadway.
她应该考虑到百老汇找份新工作
Yeah, so should you, Peter.
是啊 你也是 彼得
I think I sold a complete distrust of Neal pretty well.
我觉得我把别信尼尔这个观点传达得很好
All right, we showed our hand.
好吧 我们已经表明了立场
There's no way she's sticking around
联邦调查局因她所犯下的凶案传唤她
after the FBI calls her in about a murder she committed.
她没有理由再懒着不走
She's gonna run.
她会逃跑的
Unless she has a reason to stay.
除非她有留下的理由
It's her. Madison Square Park, one hour.
是她 一小时后 麦迪逊广场公园见
I'll assemble the team.
我去召集人手
All agents maintain position until my word.
没有我的指示 所有人按兵不动
Rebecca's in the park now, sending Caffrey.
丽贝卡已经到公园了 卡夫瑞上场
Hey. I got here as fast as I could.
我尽快赶来了
You okay? Walk with me.
你还好吗 跟我走走
How's the audio? Five by five.
收音效果怎么样 很好
As long as Neal keeps the pen pointed in the right direction.
只要尼尔让笔保持正确的方向
Rebecca, what's going on? You're starting to worry me.
丽贝卡 怎么了 我有点担心了
I was called into the FBI this morning.
今早联邦调查局传召了我
What? They were asking about Hagen.
什么 他们问了我有关哈根的事
Neal, I had to warn you.
尼尔 我必须要警告你
They think you hired someone to kill him.
他们认为是你雇人杀了他
Me? That's insane. That...
我 太荒谬了
I didn't do it. You have to believe me.
不是我做得 你要相信我
What are you gonna do? I have to run.
你要怎么做 我得逃跑
He's good. Two can play at that game.
他很棒 两个人 一台戏
Run? Neal, there has to be another way.
逃跑 尼尔 一定还有别的办法
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表