剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Where was the rest of that money?
剩下的钱在哪
It's--it's in Grand Central in a locker, um--
在中♥央♥车站的储物箱里
in number 941.
第941号♥
Combination.
密♥码♥是多少
Yeah, see, this isn't a game.
这不是什么游戏
With your priors, you're looking at ten years.
你有前科 可能被判十年
I know that.
我知道
Look, an hour ago, I was walking to Grand Central
一小时前 我前往中♥央♥车站
to get the rest of the cash, and I just--
拿剩下的钱 我就...
I kept thinking about what I'd done,
我一直在想我做了什么
how I'd broken that promise
我破坏了对自己
to myself and my family.
和家庭的承诺
And then bam--I get hit by this cab, outta nowhere.
然后突然一下 我被一辆不知从哪冒出来的出租车撞了
That's how I got this.
所以就受伤了
Look, it was a wake-up call.
那敲响了警钟
I cannot set a good example for my son
如果我再陷邪道
if all I'm gonna do is relapse.
就没法给我儿子做个好榜样了
We found those in Griffith's bag--could explain his behavior.
我们在格里菲思的包里发现了这些 也许能解释他的行为
He's got a pill for every color of the rainbow.
他有五颜六色的药片
Xanax, valium, ativan...
赞安诺 安定 络艾塞半...
Heavy doses too,
剂量都很大
all authorized by the same psychiatrist.
是同一个心理医生开的药
Dr. Mara Summers.
玛拉·萨莫斯医生
Here. Drink this.
来 喝了
Thanks.
谢谢
You don't seem like those other guys.
你看起来和别人不一样
That's 'cause I'm not.
因为我的确和他们不一样
In fact, I used to be a lot like you.
其实我以前和你很像
You robbed banks?
你也抢银行吗
I did a lot of things.
我♥干♥了很多坏事
The point is I was able to turn myself around
重点是我能迷途知返
just like you're trying to do. You can be straight with me.
就像你正努力去做的一样 你可以和我直说
Is there anything else you remember?
你还记得别的什么吗
I know you're trying to help me,
我知道你是在帮我
but I honestly can't, Mr. Caffrey.
但我真的记不起来了 卡夫瑞先生
Don't ever call me Mr. Caffrey.
别叫我卡夫瑞先生
It's Neal. Come on.
是尼尔 来吧
All right, keep looking. Update me in 20.
好吧 继续调查 二十分钟后告诉我消息
I sent a team to check the lockers at Grand Central.
我派遣了一支队伍去调查中♥央♥车站的储物柜
There's nothing there.
一无所获
This gets stranger by the minute.
这件事越来越蹊跷了
I don't like it.
我不喜欢
Really?
真的吗
Guy walks into the F.B.I with stacks of cash
这家伙带着成堆现金走进联调局
and begs you to cuff him.
求你铐住他
I'd think that was your catnip. I don't have catnip.
我还以为这是你的心头好呢 我可没有心头好
Oh, everybody has catnip. Yeah? What's yours?
大家都有的 是吗 你的心头好是什么
Real housewives.
真实家庭主妇[一个真人秀]
Can't get enough.
永远看不够
Money has Griffith's prints all over it.
钱上满是格里菲思的指纹
We're running the serial numbers.
我们在查找序列号♥
What do you have?
有什么发现
Texture feels funny in the top-left corner of every bill.
每张钞票的左上角摸起来材质怪怪的
I'm gonna need a closer look.
我得仔细看看
Marked bills.
有记号♥的钞票
Cash could've been used in a controlled buy or payoff.
这些钱可能是用于非法买♥♥卖♥♥或者行贿的
Or it's from another score.
也可能是另一次抢劫案里的
Yeah, is it possible our guy stole money
是啊 这人会不会可能偷走了
that was already stolen?
已经被偷走一次的钱呢
I think Neal and I should check out that vault.
我觉得尼尔和我该去看看那个保险库
F.B.I, here to see the manager.
我们是联调局的人 来见经理
That's him there.
他在那里
Familiarize yourself with the database
熟悉一下数据库吧
starting with the client roster on your desktop.
从你桌上的客户花名册开始
After that, I want you to categorize
在那之后 你就依据日期和时间
this month's financial packages by date and time.
对本月的财务计划进行分类
Are you getting all of this? Yes, sir.
听懂了吗 听懂了 先生
Good. Back to your desk, then.
很好 回你的办公桌去吧
Apologies, gentlemen.
抱歉 先生们
It's his first day. How can I help you?
这是他第一天来上班 有什么能效劳的
Special Agent Peter Burke,
特别探员彼得·博尔克
and this is my coworker Neal Caffrey. How you doing?
这是我同事尼尔·卡夫瑞 你们好
We're here about the break-in that happened last week.
我们是为上周的非法闯入而来的
Break-in?
非法闯入
This morning a known felon walked into our offices
今早一名重罪犯走进我们的办公室
to confess to emptying the contents of vault number four.
承认他洗劫了四号♥保险库里的东西
Oh, impossible.
不可能
None of our clients have reported anything missing,
没有客户报告过丢了东西
And I assure you our security is top-notch.
我向两位保证 我们的安保系统是一流的
Actually, you could use an upgrade.
其实你的系统需要升级了
The U.L. Approval on your vaults is class I.
你们保险库的UL核准是一级的
That means they can be breached in 30 minutes or less.
这就是说能在三十分钟内破解
I mean, you need the right cutting wheel
当然 你需要合适的切割轮
and carbide drill, of course.
和硬质合金钻头
My advice, go class III. Could I see the vault?
我的建议是升到三♥级♥ 我能看看保险库吗
Uh, we're very protective
我们非常注重保护
about our clients' possessions and anonymity.
客户的财产和匿名权
Without a warrant,
没有搜查证
this is all the info I can give you.
我只能给你们这么多信息
Feel free to call if you have further questions.
如果你们有更多问题 欢迎来电咨♥询♥
Gentlemen.
先生们 失陪了
Well, if the cash in the vault was illegally obtained,
如果保险库里的现金是非法获得的
it makes sense that whoever owns it
那现金的主人不想报失
wouldn't want to report it missing.
也就合情合理了
Unless they want to go to prison too.
除非他们也想蹲监狱
But this is all speculative.
但这一切不过是推测
It's not good enough for a warrant.
不够申请到搜查证
Louis!
路易斯
If we can't get a look at the vault,
如果我们不能看看保险库
maybe we can find out who owns it.
也许我们能查到那是谁的
Louis!
路易斯
Thank you.
谢谢
What's the play?
打算怎么办
Well, Kaplan Securities is going to have
卡普兰安保公♥司♥今天
more than one new employee today.
不止有一名新员工
You still have that brochure? Yeah.
你还拿着小册子吗 是啊
Thanks.
谢谢
Okay.
好
Watch your fingers. Peter...
别划到手 彼得
You've done this before.
你以前就划到过
Instant glue.
瞬干胶
Well, it'll do in a pinch.
能应付紧急关头
You frighten me.
你吓到我了
Actually, you're usually the frightening one.
通常来说你才是吓人的那个
You have any pictures in your wallet?
你钱包里有照片吗
Can I help you?
有什么能为你效劳的
Eric Roberts. I'm your supervisor.
埃里克·罗伯茨 我是你的主管
Mr. Epstein didn't say anything about you.
艾普斯坦先生没提到过你
I have to call and What, you and Mr. Epstein
我得打电♥话♥ 怎么 你和艾普斯坦先生
are the only employees here?
是这里唯一的员工吗
Look, I know you have those financial packages to work on,
我知道你还得忙财务计划
but this man takes precedence.
但你必须先接待这个人
Mr. Wilcox is a premier importer and exporter
威尔科克斯先生是东海岸沿线
up and down the East Coast,
最大的进出口商
and he'd like to open an account.
他想开户
He would.
是的
That means start-up papers.
快拿开户文件出来
That isn't protocol. We have a system.
规定不是这样的 我们有个系统
You better make this work. Very good, Mr. Wilcox.
你最好搞定这事 很好 威尔科克斯先生
I've been here for five years,
我在这工作五年了
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表