剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
He suddenly has a
他就可以突然
get-away-from-handler free card.
摆脱管理人了
Where is this all coming from?
你为什么会有这些猜疑
We found the air tanks that had the coins
我们在消防站找到了藏过金币的
at the fire station
空气罐
empty.
空空如也
There was a moment when Neal was alone with them.
尼尔在空气罐旁单独待过
It didn't feel right.
我感觉很不对
You think Neal had something to do with the coin heist?
你觉得尼尔跟金币失窃一事有关
I don't know.
我也不知道
Neal doesn't steal without a reason.
尼尔不会无缘无故偷东西
And I can't think of a single reason why he would do this.
而我完全想不到他为什么会这样做
It keeps nagging at me.
这个问题一直困扰我
Okay. You're doing it again.
好了 你又来了
You're getting emotionally invested.
你感情上太过投入了
This is the reason you landed yourself in jail.
就是这个原因害你进监狱的
You're right.
你说得对
It's time for a change.
是时候有所改变了
Come in.
请进
What time is it?
几点了
You been working a while?
画很久了吗
Ah, you know how it is when you're painting.
你知道画画的时候会怎样
You get into a zone.
完全忘记时间了
Can't say I do.
我还真不知道
My job is all about perspective.
我的工作要求我看透问题
Being able to look at a situation
能够面对一种情形
and evaluate all the angles.
分♥析♥所有角度
I realize I can't do that anymore.
我意识到我已经做不到了
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Jones and Diana,
琼斯和戴安
everyone in the White Collar offices,
精英犯罪组的所有人
we're all family and...
我们都是一家人
you're a part of that family.
你也是这个家庭的一部分
You're also a criminal.
但你也是个罪犯
I forget that a lot.
我老是忘记这一点
And until you've served out your sentence,
直到你服刑结束
that's exactly what you are.
这身份一直不会改变
I've made mistakes because I let emotions cloud my judgment,
我让个人情感影响判断 因此犯过错误
and I can't let my next handler make those same mistakes.
我不能再让下一个监管人犯同样的错误了
You're choosing someone from outside the office
你准备找部门之外的人
to be my new handler.
来做我的监管人
Someone with the right perspective.
一个能看清问题的人
Someone who will see you as you are.
一个不会忘记你真实身份的人
A criminal.
罪犯的身份
This is in your best interest.
这全是为了你好
Could have sworn the other day
记得之前你还说
you told me how proud of me you were.
特为我骄傲呢
I am. I--
我是为你骄傲
I am.
真的
Neal.
尼尔
I can't risk you going back.
我不能冒着让你重回监狱的风险
I don't like this any more than you do.
我跟你一样不喜欢这样
But it's the way it has to be.
但也只能这样了
Do I want to know what's in the box?
我想知道盒子里装了什么吗
Got a new anklet in.
是个新脚环
Any particular reason?
有什么特别原因吗
Felt it was time for an upgrade.
觉得是时候升级一下了
This is an all-new one with a new chip set.
这是全新的 装了新的芯片
Looks the same on the outside.
看上去没有任何差别
I think there's a metaphor there somewhere.
我觉得这是种隐喻吧
You know, it's scary.
知道吗 还挺可怕的
What's that?
什么可怕
Feel strange when it's not on.
没戴脚环的时候居然觉得奇怪
Like I'm missing something.
好像丢了什么似的
That's how used to I've gotten.
看看我都多习惯这东西了
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Goodbye, Peter.
再见 彼得
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表