剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
The airline confirmed someone with Holt's ticket got on the plane.
航♥空♥公♥司♥确认的是有人持霍尔特的机票登机
You know that time you thought I was in Monaco?
那次你以为我在摩纳哥
Don't tell me
别告诉我
that I had interpol scouring the streets for nothing.
我让国际刑♥警♥搜街都是白费功夫
Bought a first-class ticket under my name
我以自己的名义购买♥♥了头等舱机票
and checked in for my flight.
并且办理登了机手续
Once I got to the gate,
一到登机口
I looked for someone traveling alone with a carry-on.
我找一个携带行李独自旅行的人
If someone checks a bag
如果有人托运了行李
and doesn't get on the plane,
却没有登机
the flight doesn't take off.
飞机不会起飞
So I offer them my ticket,
我把我的机票给他们
which of course they're gonna take.
他们当然会接受
Because no sane person facing a 3,000-mile trip
因为一个要飞三千英里的人
is gonna say no to a seat in first class.
不会傻到拒绝一张头等舱机票
And they don't suspect an ulterior motive?
他们没有怀疑你动机不纯吗
Not everyone is as naturally suspicious as you, Peter.
不是所有人都像你一样生性多疑 彼得
My nature has developed
我的天性是来自
from years of tracking your suspicious behavior.
这么多年追踪你的可疑行为
So this unsuspecting stranger
所以这个毫无疑心的陌生人
gets your ticket, gets on the plane.
拿着你的机票登机
And Neal Caffrey is on his way to Monaco,
尼尔·卡夫瑞就踏上了摩纳哥之旅
while the real Neal Caffrey
而真正的尼尔·卡夫瑞
slips out of the gate unnoticed.
神不知鬼不觉地溜出了机场
I can't believe you never knew that.
我不敢相信你一直不知道
Cameras caught Michael Holt
监视器拍到麦克·霍尔特
scoping out their security system.
观察他们的安全系统
He's still after that egg.
他还在打恐龙蛋的主意
He thinks it's at the museum.
他以为它在博物馆
Catching Holt in the act
当场抓住霍尔特
is our best shot at tracking down that stolen T-rex.
是追查到失窃霸王龙的最好办法
I'll put surveillance teams
我会让监视小组
outside the museum around the clock.
全天候监视博物馆
Keep me posted. All right.
随时向我报告 好的
Well, I guess someone else enjoyed that first-class ticket.
我猜是其他人享受了那张头等舱机票
So.
是的
Holt had 1/2 million good reasons to stay.
霍尔特有千万个理由留下来
How did you know what Forsythe was gonna pay Holt?
你怎么知道福赛斯要如何支付霍尔特的
I found a briefcase full of cash in his back room.
我在他的密室里发现了一箱现金
And you opened it?
你打开了
See, this is the reason I have a suspicious nature.
看吧 这就是我生性多疑的原因
I'm gonna count every penny of it.
我会数清楚每一张钞票
I don't blame you. You should.
我不怪你 你应该这样做
It was a rough estimate though,
我粗略估算了一下
it's a round number.
是个整数
Hey, hon.
你好 宝贝
Yeah.
是的
How'd you like to go on a double date tonight?
今晚想不想去四人约会
With Trey and Sheila?
跟特雷和希拉吗
Neal.
尼尔
Does he know we're coming?
他知道我们要去吗
He doesn't know we're coming.
他不知道我们要去
He's been sneaking around with this woman,
他一直偷偷和这个女人见面
And I think he's up to something.
我觉得他有阴谋
Or maybe he's having a nice meal with a nice girl.
或者他只是和一个不错的姑娘吃个饭
There's no reason for Neal to keep this from me.
尼尔不可能瞒着我
What do I care if he's going on a date with a girl?
我怎么会介意他和女孩儿约会
Clearly you care quite a bit.
很明显 你相当介意
Nah, there's more to it than this.
不 一定有隐情
A lot of things Neal has been doing don't add up,
尼尔所做的好多事都不合情理
and my gut tells me she's at the center of it.
我的直觉告诉我 她就是关键所在
Now according to his anklet,
根据他的脚链显示
they're at the Clifton.
他们在克利夫顿
You know I've always wanted to go to the Clifton.
你知道我一直都想去克里夫顿
Really?
真的吗
You think this is a good idea?
你觉得这是个好主意吗
I do.
是的
Thought you might like this.
觉得你会喜欢
The wine is lovely.
这红酒很好
And it reminds me of this summer that I spent in France studying.
它让我想起我在法国学习的这个夏天
I actually think I've been to this vineyard.
我觉得我去过这个葡萄园
Really?
真的吗
Really.
真的
Did you have the FBI run a background check on me?
你是不是让联邦调查局查我了
The FBI had nothing to do with this dinner.
联邦调查局跟这顿晚餐无关
I promise.
我发誓
You know, you never told me
你从没告诉过我
why you became an FBI agent.
你为什么会成为联调局探员
I assume it wasn't only to pick up women.
我猜不是为了挑选女人吧
How does an art lover become an FBI agent?
艺术爱好者怎么会成为联调局探员的
It's a long story.
说来话长
I spend my life studying ancient texts.
我一生都在研究古代文献
I don't mind long stories.
我不介意长故事
I want this dinner to be about you and me, okay?
我希望这顿晚餐只关乎你我 好吗
We don't need to talk about work.
我们不聊工作
All right.
好吧
I really do like this place.
我真的很喜欢这个地方
And the wine and the codex.
还有红酒和法典
And the kiss.
还有那个吻
I liked that part too.
我也喜欢那个部分
You know, you-- you don't have to do all this
如果你只是想让我协助案子
just to get my help on the case.
你不需要这么做
Do you really think I would do that?
你真觉得我会那么做吗
No.
不
What kind of guy do you think I am?
你把我想成什么人了
I don't know. You're an FBI agent.
我不知道 你是联调局探员
Yeah. If it's too complicated, I'll understand.
是的 如果情况太复杂 我能理解
Are you trying to give me a way out?
你是在教我摆脱你的方法吗
Apparently without much subtlety.
显然不够精明
No.
不
I don't want one.
我不需要
Do you?
你呢
No.
不
Neal?
尼尔
Peter, what are you doing here?
彼得 你们在这儿干什么
Elizabeth has been dying to try this place out.
伊丽莎白一直都想来这儿
Hi, I'm Peter, Neal's boss.
你好 我是彼得 尼尔的上司
We've met. I'm Rebecca.
我们见过 我是丽贝卡
You almost arrested me.
你差点逮捕我
Oh, right. Sorry about that.
是的 很抱歉
No, it's-- wait, I thought your boss was...
没关系 等等 我以为你的上司是
And this is Elizabeth, Peter's lovely wife.
这是伊丽莎白 彼得的娇妻
It's so nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
I'm really sorry for interrupting.
我很抱歉打扰你们
Oh, nonsense.
胡说
No secrets between friends, right? Course not.
朋友之间没有秘密 对吧 当然
I didn't know that you two had been in touch
我不知道调查之后
since the investigation.
你们一直保持联♥系♥
You guys met on a case?
你们是通过案子认识的
Oh, yeah, you know.
是的
How sometimes your personal and professional lives
有时候你的生活和工作
just crash into each other without any notice.
一不小心就搅到一起了
It's actually how Peter and I met.
事实上 我和彼得就是这样认识的
Yeah, agency resources were involved from what I recall.
我确实记得动用过局里的资源
It was completely aboveboard.
是光明正大的
Actually, we were just talking
事实上 我们正在谈论
about how Neal became an FBI agent.
尼尔是怎么成为联调局探员的
Yeah, but it's a long story.
是的 不过说来话长
I know I'd love to hear that story.
我想听听那个故事
Um, I'm gonna go check and see if we can get a table.
我去问问还有没有空桌给我们
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表