剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Previously on White Collar...
《猫鼠游戏》前情提要
Peter, you have the right to remain silent.
彼得 你有权保持沉默
Curtis Hagen. What's your offer?
柯蒂斯·哈根 你开什么条件
I know how to make Peter Burke a free man.
我知道怎样让彼得·博尔克重获自♥由♥
Coins, minted from Welsh gold.
金币 威尔士黄金铸成
I can make a believable facsimile of James's voice.
我可以伪造出令人信服的詹姆斯的声音
I shot and killed senator Terrance Pratt
是我开枪打死了参议员特伦斯·普拉特
using Peter Burke's gun.
我用了彼得·博尔克的枪
With this evidence in hand, I see no other option
有了这个证据 我们只能
than to drop all charges.
撤销全部指控
Mr. Burke, you are free to go.
博尔克先生 你被无罪释放
I think the gold was used to bribe
我以为金子是用来贿赂
the federal prosecutor on Peter's case.
彼得一案的联邦检察官
You figured out what I want yet?
你弄清我想要的是什么了
The Mosconi Codex. You're gonna steal it for me.
莫斯科尼法典 你要帮我偷
If this book is a puzzle,
要是这本著作是一个拼图游戏
maybe these are the pieces.
这些或许就是组成拼图的碎片
I know that the Codex leads to the window.
我知道法典和那个窗户的联♥系♥了
Isn't it lucky you were already planning to steal it for me?
不过好在你已经在计划为我偷那个窗户了
But there's something you should know about me.
但我有些事必须让你知道
I'm not an FBI agent.
我不是联调局探员
I'm a criminal informant.
我是个线人
Morning.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Again.
说过好几遍了
There you are.
终于看清楚了
Oh, don't worry, they delete the audio every 24 hours.
别担心 他们每24小时会删除一次音频
Audio?
音频
I thought you said it was only a tracking--
你不是说它只是个追踪...
Oh, you are gonna pay for that.
敢骗我 你会付出代价的
Oh, yeah?
是吗
You pick up some moves in that Moroccan jail?
你在那个摩洛哥监狱学了几招
Maybe.
也许吧
I would love to go back, but the world's too big
我想回去 可世界太大
to go back to the same place twice,
容不得我们再回首
don't you think?
你说呢
The world used to be my oyster.
世界曾是我的囊中之物[生蚝]
Now, I know every oyster bar in my two-mile radius.
现在我只能在两英里活动范围内找生蚝吃了
Two miles.
只有两英里
That means you can never come to my place.
那你永远也无法去我家了
Look...
听我说
My life is complicated.
我的生活很复杂
Is that too much for you?
会让你难以接受吗
No.
不会
I didn't like you because you were a FBI agent.
我并不是因为你是联邦探员才喜欢你的
No? No.
不是吗 不是
I liked you because you were smart
是你的才华吸引了我
and marginally easy on the eyes.
还有单纯的眼神
And then, there was the Codex.
再后来 法典出现了
Speaking of, can I ask you something?
说到法典 我能问你点事吗
You wanna know why
你想知道
I'm investigating Chapter 13.
为什么我要调查第十三章
Well, if it's not for the bureau...
如果不是为了联调局
When you're a criminal,
身为罪犯
you get to know other criminals.
就要了解其他罪犯的想法
My friend was in a lot of trouble,
我朋友身陷囹圄
and the only person who could help him
唯一能帮他的人
was a really bad guy,
是个穷凶极恶的坏蛋
and the payment was Chapter 13.
他帮忙的条件就是第十三章
So I stole it.
所以我就把它偷来了
And you made a copy.
你还复♥制♥了一份
To find out why he wanted it.
为了弄清为什么他想要它
That was the right answer because that means
这就对了 因为这就意味着
that this can still be undone.
法典还可以追回来
I mean, do you think the original pages are safe?
你觉得原版会被妥善保存吗
Yeah, I'm sure.
会的 肯定会
So it's possible that they could be returned?
就是说它们还有可能被还回来
I mean, after we figure out why Mosconi wrote
在我们找出莫斯科尼当初
the Chapter 13 in the first place
为什么要写第十三章
and what the stained glass window
以及法典和彩绘玻璃窗
has to do with all of it...
之间的联♥系♥之后
Rebecca, um... I just--
丽贝卡 我...
I think it's best if we distance you
我觉得你最好不要
from all of this.
参与这件事
Oh. Why?
为什么
The guy I gave that chapter to
你不会想了解
is not someone you wanna know.
想要第十三章法典的人的
Trust me. Right.
相信我 好吧
Of course, of course. I-I trust you.
当然 当然 我相信你
My temp job calls.
该去做兼♥职♥了
Oh. You knock now.
你都会敲门了
Oh, I had enough of an inkling
我想起来
about what might have transpired last evening
昨晚我为了一个托盘
to require a drink tray.
说漏嘴什么了
Oh, you showed her your anklet.
你给她看了脚环
And then you showed her your anklet again.
过了一会儿又给她看了一遍
That's not a euphemism. You're wearing a robe.
我就不委婉了 你穿着睡袍
I told Rebecca everything.
我把一切都告诉丽贝卡了
Abridged-- nothing about you,
删减版的 没提你
and very little about Hagen.
稍微提了一点哈根
What about stealing the--Macchiato?
你提偷... 要喝焦糖玛奇朵吗
Thanks, Agent Gruetzner.
谢谢 格鲁茨纳探员
Never caught your first name.
还不知道你的名字呢
Mozzie, short for "Mozart."
蚊子 莫扎特的简称
No further questions. That's all you'll ever know.
不许多问 我只能告诉你这些
I can't believe I thought you worked for the FBI.
难以置信我居然相信你是个联邦探员
Apology accepted.
我原谅你了
You look nice, by the way. Merci.
看起来很帅啊 谢谢
I have a lunch.
我跟人约了午餐
I better go.
我得走了
Everything okay? Yeah.
没事吧 没事
You two have fun doing...
你俩要干些...
Things.
活
Morning. Morning, Jones.
早上好 早上好 琼斯
I just came back from a pawn shop.
我刚从当铺回来
Finally decided to unload
终于下定决心
your action figure collection?
处理掉你的超级英雄手办了吗
Never. We got a call from the owner.
不可能 店主给我们打来了电♥话♥
The watch list?
监视名单上的东西出现了
I knew this day would come.
就知道这天一定会来
I never thought this particular day would come.
我没想到这天真的来了
What, that we'd be outside a bastion of the Masons,
哪天 我们在共济会的堡垒外面
planning to heist a very old, highly fragile
计划偷取一面古老 易碎
200-pound stained glass window?
二百磅重的彩绘玻璃窗的那天
Well, give or take, depending on the lead content.
不管怎么说 根据铅的含量
Crafted by Mosconi in 1887.
它由莫斯科尼创作于1887年
Yeah, right before he died.
就在他临死之前
Or was killed.
或是被杀之前
It's a big job for two people.
这大活两个人不好干啊
Are you implying that we may need help?
你是在暗示我们得找帮手吗
No, I'm just saying we have backup,
不是 我只是说如果需要的话
if we need her.
我们还有她做后援
As devoted as rare books Becca is
像贝卡那样酷爱稀有书籍的人
to our cause, we don't have time
我们没时间一遍干活一边
for third wheels or--
照顾一个累赘或是...
Training wheels. I know.
菜鸟 我知道
Once we figure out what Hagen wants with it,
只要我们弄清楚哈根的目的
we can loop her back in.
我们就可以让她重新参与进来
Is it possible he's making us dance
有没有可能他让我们忙活
just for his amusement?
只是为了找乐子
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表