剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Yeah, Hagen said the masons entrusted Mosconi
对 哈根说过共济会委托给莫斯克尼的
with something of great value.
是某种非常贵重的东西
There's a lot of gap years in the history of the idol.
这尊神像的历史中有大段的空白
So it's possible the Masons had it at some point.
共济会有可能把钻石藏在某个地方
That diamond is a good reason
这颗钻石可能就是
for Hagen to go to all this trouble.
哈根搞出这么多麻烦的原因
It's a good reason for you
你有很正当的理由
to decode those symbols you found.
去破解你找到的那些符号♥
Where are the pages?
那些书页在哪
The codex is gone.
法典没有了
To save you, I had to destroy it.
为了救你 我不得不销毁它
There's still a way we--
我们仍然有办法--
You have a safe house? What I have is bad news.
到安全屋了吗 我有个坏消息
The FBI's got Curtis Hagen in custody.
联调局拘押了柯蒂斯·哈根
How do you know? I heard it through the earwig.
你怎么知道 我从窃听器听到的
If he tells Peter there's footage of me taking those coins,
如果他告诉彼得有我偷金币的录像
it sets off a chain reaction that lands us all behind bars.
会发生让我们所有人都锒铛入狱的连锁反应
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么做
Anything I can to make sure that doesn't happen.
我要尽力去阻止
What is it?
怎么了
I have to leave.
我得走了
I'll be back. I promise.
我会再回来的 我保证
Be careful.
万事小心
Recognize this?
认得这个吗
William Blake, if I'm not mistaken.
威廉·布莱克的作品 没记错的话
Judgment Day. Pretty fitting.
《审判日》 很应景啊
More like rush-to-Judgment Day.
更像是冲向审判日
The painting's a fake.
这幅画是赝品
You've no proof that it's mine.
你没证据证明这是我伪造的
I wouldn't be so sure.
那不一定
Why would I do something that bold?
我为什么要这么冒失
Well, I think that you got out of prison,
我觉得是你出了监狱
had that piece ready to go,
急着转买♥♥出去
and decided to make some quick cash.
赚点快钱
What, ride off into the sunset? Is that it?
你是说我要逃之夭夭了吗
You tell me.
这得你告诉我
It's too rudimentary.
太没技术含量了
Criminals aren't that complicated,
犯罪分子没那么复杂
and if I remember correctly,
如果我没记错的话
I caught you the first time because of your ego.
我第一次抓到你就是因为你的自大
Maybe prison humbled me.
也许监狱让我变得谦卑了
I doubt it. People like you don't change.
我怀疑 你这种人本性难移
Heard we got Hagen.
听说我们抓到了哈根
Stay at your desk.
回你桌上好好待着
I didn't sign this painting.
我没在这幅画上做标记
You saying you were framed?
你是说你被陷害的
Say that was the case.
我是说我之前的案子
Now, we have to think, who did it?
我们好好想想 是谁干的
Had to be someone who knew me,
肯定是我们认识的某个人
had to be someone who knew
肯定是某个知道
that I used to sign my work.
我曾在我的作品上做标记的人
That'd be anyone in this division.
那可能是这个部门的任何人
Someone in this division
这个部门里和艺术品伪造
who has an affinity for art forgery.
有着紧密联♥系♥的某个人
Neal?
尼尔
You're lying.
你说谎
What if I made you an offer?
我要是提一个条件呢
I'll take a confession.
我当你是在招供了
There's something to show you,
我让你看个东西
your eyes only, my place.
只让你一人看 就在我家
This conversation's over.
谈话到此为止
You can bring all the people you want,
你想带谁一起去都可以
all the backup you need,
带齐所有人马
but you're gonna want to keep this strictly between us.
但你肯定不想别人知道这件事
Peter. A moment?
彼得 借一步说话
I checked Caffrey's tracking data.
我查了卡夫瑞的跟踪数据
You're not gonna like it,
你肯定不会喜欢的
especially when you look at the time stamp.
特别是当你看了时间戳之后
What is it?
怎么了
He was with Hagen all afternoon.
他整个下午都和哈根在一起
Peter Save it.
彼得 省省吧
We're all takin' a ride.
我们都得出去一趟
This is as far as they go.
他们只能在这等
It's okay. I got it from here.
没事 交给我了
This better be worth my time.
这趟最好是不虚此行
It's worth more than that.
比不虚此行还值钱
Really? What's that?
真的吗 是什么
Freedom, Agent Burke.
是自♥由♥ 博尔克探员
All right, stop.
好了 停下
Look, this could be a setup. We don't know what's in there.
可能是圈套 我们不知道里面有什么
I do, evidence. How can you be sure?
我知道 是证据 你怎么这么确定
I love watching the two of you dance.
我喜欢看你们小两口拌嘴
A bit cathartic, really. Shut up.
有助消化 真的 闭嘴
By the way, you're going to prison again.
还有 你又要进监狱了
I doubt that. Keep dreaming.
我不信 继续做梦吧
I have been dreaming of payback,
我一直都梦想着报复
for the two of you taking away years of my life.
报复被你们偷走的那几年
You did that to yourself.
是你自找的
Now, I'm doing it to you.
现在 我要以牙还牙
Beg. What?
求我 什么
Beg me for your freedom.
求我还你自♥由♥
Shots fired!
有人开枪
Everybody get down! Get down!
所有人趴下 趴下
All Agents, subject down!
所有探员 目标人物中枪了
Call medics and SWAT!
叫救护车和特警队
Close off immediate area now!
马上封锁现场
Hagen.
哈根
Hagen.
哈根
You were at that building with him.
你刚跟他在那栋楼里
Think I wouldn't check your anklet?
你觉得我不会查你的行踪吗
What were you doing, Neal?
你在那楼里干什么呢 尼尔
I was working with Hagen.
我在为哈根做事
Peter, listen to me. He was threatening Rebecca.
彼得 听我解释 他要挟丽贝卡
I didn't have a choice. Then you should've told me.
我别无选择 你应该告诉我的
I couldn't take that risk.
我不能冒这样的险
What sort of work was it?
他让你干了什么活
Some kind of puzzle he wanted me to solve.
他让我帮他破解某个字谜
Look, I'll explain everything later.
回头我会解释所有的事情
What's important is that Rebecca is safe now.
重要的是丽贝卡现在安全了
Why did Hagen bring me here?
哈根为什么带我到这来
Like I said, it could've been a setup.
像我说的 这应该是个圈套
"Beg me for your freedom?" What did that mean?
"求我还你自♥由♥"是什么意思
Look, that could mean anything.
什么意思都有可能
He could've been setting me up.
他可能是在陷害我
I mean, you heard him. He wanted revenge.
你也听到他说了 他想复仇
Who did this? And I swear, if you hold back--
这是谁干的 我发誓 如果你有所隐瞒
I have no idea who would've taken him out.
我不知道谁想要他的命
Hagen's place has been tossed.
有人去过了哈根的公♥寓♥
Someone did a pretty
他的公♥寓♥
thorough sweep of the apartment, and recently.
在前不久被彻底清理过
Have the team go through it with a fine-tooth comb.
让他们去那里做彻底搜查一遍
All right.
好的
Can I see that?
能给我看看吗
No, personal effects that were on the victim
不行 这是死者的私人物品
My handler's right over there.
我的监管人就在那里
I'm not gonna try anything. Please.
我没什么别的企图 给我看看吧
Thanks.
谢谢
I'll be right back.
我马上就回来
Call the building manager. Check Hagen's mail.
给楼管打电♥话♥ 检查哈根的邮件
I want something.
给我查到点东西
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表