剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
That I am.
没错
I-I don't know who he is,
我不认识他
but she's a buyer.
但她就是买♥♥家
The deal was supposed to go down today.
交易原本应该在今天完成的
Right now.
就是现在
The chip!
芯片在哪
I hid it on a woman downstairs.
我把芯片藏在楼下一个女人那里了
What woman?
什么女人
Wait. We're both buyers.
等等 我们俩都是买♥♥家
Iranian interests.
我代表伊朗人
Well, at least I was until this morning.
至少今天早上我还是
North Korea came calling.
朝鲜那边打电♥话♥来
Our partnership wasn't gonna make it past the parking garage.
我们俩的合作维持不了多久了
Son of a bitch.
你个混♥蛋♥
Their country would be very grateful
如果你们俩加入我们
if the two of you joined our team.
朝鲜会感激不尽的
Extremely grateful.
非常感激
Look, kill the both of them.
听着 杀了他们两个
You can take the money.
你们可以把钱拿走
I'll cut you in on my half of the chip.
我会把芯片钱分一半给你
Just untie me.
只要你们放了我
All right, you have to go downstairs.
你下楼去
I have the chip.
芯片在我这
I'm going in.
我要进去
Give it to me. I'll take it in.
芯片给我 我拿进去
Are you gonna help me get in there,
你是要帮我进去
or am I gonna have to knock?
还是我自己敲门
Let's discuss this.
我们商量商量
I don't know who you're working for
我不知道你们是谁派来的
or what they're paying you,
或者他们付给你多少钱
but the North Koreans will beat it.
但是朝鲜愿意出更多
They can't even feed their own people.
他们连自己的国民都养不活
Shut up.
闭嘴
What are you looking for, newlywed?
你在找什么 新婚的
All right.
那好
You never saw this. What is that?
你从没见过这个 这是啥玩意儿
It's something Mozzie and I made.
这是我和蚊子制♥作♥的
Now go in there like you own the place.
你现在就大摇大摆地进去
Show them the chip, but keep it away from them.
让他们看芯片 但是别让他们拿走
Okay, try to buy me 30 seconds.
替我争取三十秒钟
Careful.
小心点
I asked you a question, newlywed.
我问你问题呢 新婚的
I've got what you want.
你要的东西在我这
Hon, get out of here now.
亲爱的 马上离开这
Th--that's her.
就是她
That's the woman I stashed the chip on.
芯片就藏在她身上
He's right.
他说的没错
It's, uh--it's in here.
在 在这
It's, um--I have it.
在 在我这
It's, um--it's, uh...
就 就在
It's--it's right here. It's--it's in the phone case.
就在这 在 在手♥机♥壳里
FBI.
联邦调查局
Oh, that was incredible.
刚才太不可思议了
But don't do anything like that again.
但是别再这么做了
I don't know if I can promise that.
我可不能保证
All right, we got two men down.
两人受伤
Another typical day at White Collar.
又是一天过去了
Well, I fulfilled one of my fondest dreams.
我实现了一个最美好的梦想
Yeah, what's that? Working with you.
是什么 和你并肩作战
It was fun.
很有趣
We did talk about that at Quantico a lot.
在匡蒂科我们确实经常说起这事
It lived up to expectations.
和我们所预想的完全一样
But you had bigger dreams back then.
但当时你有更远大的抱负
Washington.
去华盛顿
Soon?
快实现了吗
Once I've tied up all the loose ends here.
等我把这里的工作收尾了就可以了
Yeah.
是啊
I can't just bring anyone in to be Neal's handler.
我不能随便叫个人来监管尼尔
I gotta make sure they're up to the task.
我得确认他们能胜任这份工作
Peter. What?
彼得 怎么了
There'll always be loose ends.
这儿总有扫不完的尾
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, and there's one you might be able to help me with.
有件事你也许能帮我
Uh, this one is a cold case
是一件悬案
that has been gnawing at me for 20 years.
已经困扰我20年了
Why California?
为什么选择加州
You were top in our class.
你是班里面的佼佼者
You could have had any assignment you wanted.
你可以分配到任何你想去的地方
I took an assignment.
我接受了分配啊
First female SSG agent on the West Coast.
西海岸特别监控小组第一个女探员
How could I turn that down? I wouldn't have stopped you.
我怎么能拒绝呢 我不会阻止你的
You wanted New York. D.C. That was your dream.
你的心向着纽约还有华府 那是你的梦想
You ran.
你逃避了
You didn't chase after me.
是你没追我
You would have just run faster.
我追了你就会跑得更快
You're right. I would have.
你说的没错 我会的
At least this way we can remember Quantico
至少这样我们可以记住匡蒂科
as the beautiful thing it was.
美好的一切
Let's do that.
就这样吧
Where you headed?
接下来你要去哪
Off to Miami. Another case.
去迈阿密 另一个案子
Well, I hope another case brings you to New York again.
我希望有个案子能再把你带到纽约
Yeah, maybe I'll bring my El with me.
也许我和我的小伊一起来
Male edition. Good luck finding one.
男版的 加油找吧
She's one in a million.
她可是万里挑一的
Don't be afraid to talk to her, Peter.
别害怕告诉她 彼得
About anything.
把一切告诉她
I should have talked to you about this a long time ago,
很早之前我就该和你谈谈了
but I can't stop thinking about him.
但我总是不能忘记他
I can't shake the feeling that if I hadn't become ASAC
如果我没有当助理特工主管 他就不会死
he'd still be alive.
这个想法在我脑子里挥之不去
Just trust me, okay?
相信我 好吗
Can I open my eyes? No, you can't.
我能睁眼了吗 不 不行
Step down--curb. Curb. Curb.
走下来 小心路牙
There you go.
行了
It's not that big of a curb.
路牙没有那么大啦
I don't like surprises. They never turn out good.
我不喜欢惊喜 最后总没好下场
All right, we're almost there.
好了 我们就要到了
You know, you should know that
你应该知道
walking the streets of New York blind
漆黑一片走在纽约的街上
is a recurring nightmare of mine.
是我一直会做的噩梦
You can open your eyes.
你可以睁眼了
It's the window from the codex.
这是法典里的窗户
How did you ever find it?
你是怎么找到的
Agent Gruetzner used some of his underworld contacts.
格鲁茨纳探员动用了一些地下关系
It's beautiful.
真漂亮
Not professional.
太不专业了
No.
是啊
Not professional at all.
一点也不专业
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表