剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Maybe you could ask about his travels.
也许你可以问问他旅行中的事
It doesn't seem like he really wants to talk to me.
他看起来不太想跟我说话
I'm sorry, Miss Bea.
我很遗憾 比伊小姐
And now Stanton's fired,
如今斯坦顿被解雇了
and dad's really sick.
而我爸爸病得很严重
Soon he'll be gone too.
不久之后他也会离开的
And then it'll just be me and Patrick.
到那时就只剩我和帕特里克了
And you don't want to be left with someone you don't know.
而你不想和你根本不了解的人留下一起生活
Why are you in here?
你为什么在我房♥里
I thought you could wear this to dinner tonight, sir.
我觉得你今晚吃饭可以穿这件 先生
Tell my father no matter how many designer coats
告诉我父亲不管他往我衣柜里
he crams in my closet,
塞多少名牌大衣
I'm not wearing one.
我都不会穿的
May I ask,
容我多嘴问一句
how does a teenager evade an international search?
一个少年是怎样躲避开国际搜索的
Doctored my dorm mates' passports,
我伪造了舍友的护照
used 'em to cross borders, and then traded 'em
用假护照过境 当需要生活用品的时候
when I needed supplies.
我再卖♥♥了它们
Bartered to conserve cash. Clever.
用物物交换来节省钱 真聪明
Colored contacts, a baseball cap.
有色隐形眼镜 棒球帽
Switched up your accents and avoided Portofino in July?
改变口音然后在七月离开波托菲诺
Santorini was more my style.
圣托里尼才是我的菜
Is that your journal? Tales of my travels.
那是你的日记吗 是我的游记
Looks like it got wet.
看起来被弄湿了
Dropped it in the Aegean.
有回掉进了爱琴海
You're lucky, Sir.
你很幸运 先生
Why's that? After all this,
此话怎讲 经历了这些之后
your father will take you back.
你父亲还把你带回来
Why not put on a jacket,
何不♥穿♥上这件外套
make the old man happy?
让他老人家开心开心
Carlyle, you are something else.
卡莱尔 你真是与众不同
Enjoy your dinner.
好好享用您的晚餐
'Cause I got your print.
因为我拿到你的指纹了
Honey, herbal tea.
亲爱的 花草茶
Okay.
好的
And I got ginger.
再来点姜
And Oscillococcinum.
还有欧斯洛可舒能[感冒药]
I don't eat things that I can't say.
我不吃叫不出名字的东西
At least tell us how you lifted the cuff link
至少可以告诉我们你怎么解下袖扣的
while I eat things I can't say.
我吃东西的时候不能说话
PDA.
PDA
Public display of affection?
公共场合的亲昵行为吗
Elizabeth, can I use your jacket? sure.
伊丽莎白 我能用你下你的外套吗 可以
I'm not sure I like this.
我不确定我会喜欢
Clip this to your left sleeve.
把这个夹在你的左边袖子上
This is not going to work.
这样是行不通的
Oh, it's gonna work.
行得通
I'm gonna steal something right off your wrist.
我要从你的手腕上偷东西
Watch. Oh, I'm watching.
看着[手表] 我正看着呢
Proximity manipulation.
近距离操作
Diversion technique.
转移技巧
Attention control.
注意力控制
Proximity, diversion, attention.
近距离 转移 注意力
PDA.
PDA
It's still there.
仍然在这
From your other wrist.
从你另一个手腕偷的
I even told you what I was gonna steal.
我都告诉你我要偷什么了
Wristwatch.
腕表
You have a gentle touch.
你的触摸很温柔啊
Oh, oh, that's enough.
够了
Hey, Jones.
琼斯
Oh, better.
好多了
Got it. Thanks.
知道了 谢谢
Well, do you have a magic trick that can turn bad news
你有什么魔术可以将坏消息
into good news? Why, what's up?
变成好消息的吗 什么 怎么了
The prints on the cuff link were perfect,
袖扣上的指纹很完整
except they belong to a person
不过它属于一个
who's never committed a crime.
从未犯过罪的人
And it wasn't common to fingerprint kids
帕特里克小的时候
when Patrick was younger, so he's not in the database.
对孩子采集指纹并不常见 因此他不在数据库里
I could send it to Quantico
我可以把它送到匡提科[联调局总部]
for a mitochondrial DNA test.
做一个线粒体DNA化验
That takes too long. I can get some actual DNA,
那需要很长时间 我能拿到实际的DNA
and we can run the test here.
然后我们可以在这里化验
Return the cuff link and try my technique.
把袖扣还回去 试试我的技巧
G.A.F.
G.A.F
G.A.F. Grab a fork.
G.A.F 顺手牵羊
Grab-- literally steal the silverware.
顺手牵... 意思是让我把银器牵回来吗
You're a cliche.
你这不开窍的
Get over it.
学着点吧
He's grumpy when he's sick.
他一生病就爱乱发脾气
Lean back.
躺回去
Hey, what's up?
有事吗
How's life on Golden Pond?
金色池塘的生活怎么样
And I see you opened the Brunello.
你把布鲁奈罗打开了
Oh, yeah, I saved you--
我给你留了点...
Enjoy. Thanks.
慢喝 谢谢你
Moz.
蚊子
Oh, for once I'm not the only one in the room with a buzz.
我总算不是屋子里唯一会嗡嗡叫的了
It's loud for one hive.
一个蜂房♥不应该这么吵
I may have acquired three.
我也许拿来了三个
Skinny Gianetta got nabbed, so his wife put out feelers.
瘦子洁安塔被抓了 所以他老婆谨慎起来了
So in addition to me being undercover as a butler
所以我现在不仅要当卧底管家
and taking care of Peter,
要照顾彼得
I'm now the guardian of orphan bees.
还得照顾无家可归的小蜜蜂
What ails the suit?
猫咪怎么了
It's that flu that's going around.
最近盛行的流感
That's perfect.
太棒了
It seems fitting that a man of his persuasion
正好可以充当我的
should be my guinea pig.
小白鼠
18 amino acids packed into an antimicrobial,
富含十八种氨基酸的抗菌药
Flavonoid-filled, honey-based tonic
含有类黄酮 核心成分为蜂蜜的滋补品
That will rid you of your symptoms
能够缓解你的症状
and also cure warts, elevate your mood,
还能治愈疣子 改善情绪
and enhance performance.
提升性能
Thank me later.
日后再谢我吧
Or don't. Don't.
不谢也行 还是别了
I'm supposed to drink this?
要把它喝了吗
One now, the second in two hours,
现在喝一瓶 两小时后再喝一瓶
and the third within four hours of the first.
四小时后再喝一瓶
Oh, I must be crazy to even consider this.
我绝对是疯了才会想喝这个
Could you feel any worse?
反正你也不会更难受了
Probably not.
我估计也是
I got to get to the Wolcotts.
我得去沃尔科特家了
Feel better, Peter.
祝你好转 彼得
I'll stay here and observe.
我会留在这观察疗效的
Observe what? What's gonna happen?
观察什么 会发生什么
Well, the first 15 minutes-- well, let's see.
前十五分钟会... 到时候就知道了
Well, it's going to happen. Dad, it's not what I want.
就这么定了 爸 我不想这样
It's what I want. Consider that.
我想这样 这才是关键
My attorney is sending it over.
我的律师已经把它送过去了
May I take your cup? No.
需要帮您撤杯子吗 不用
No.
等会儿
So this conversation's over.
就是说没有商量余地了
In my mind it is.
没错
Let's talk about something else.
我们谈点别的吧
Did you know that Picasso used to burn his own work for warmth?
你知道毕加索曾烧了他的画作来取暖吗
That's right. He did.
没错 他的确这么做了
Sir.
给您
Oh, this was a mistake.
这个送错了
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表