剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
But the evidence was overwhelming.
不过证据很强有力
I didn't steal the silverware.
我没偷银器
There is more to private service
比起服侍乡绅
than consorting with the landed gentry.
这份活更注重于私人服务
In addition to scheduling valet and chauffeur duties,
此外还得给贴身男仆和司机排班
one needs to develop an acute sense of observation.
需要有敏锐的观察力
You wear your oxfords with a luster, not a shine,
你所穿的牛津鞋尽管有些光泽 却没擦亮
lattice-laced.
格状鞋带系法
Carpal tunnel in your wrist,
腕关节处有腕管综合症
probably from years of pouring from the right.
可能因你常年从右侧倒水导致的
And, PeterPeter. Yes.
还有 彼得 彼得 是
Muscle fatigue, dry lips,
肌肉疲劳 嘴唇干裂
watery eyes, nausea--
泪液增加 反胃
I am a brilliant study, and this man has the flu,
经过我全面的研究 这人得流感了
so you might want to keep your distance.
你最好保持距离
My life's work has been protecting that family.
我毕生的工作就是守护那个家族
I want that to matter.
我希望那有所价值
Then tell me everything I need to know
告诉我一切照料沃尔科特家
about taking care of the Wolcotts.
需要知道的事
Carlyle.
卡莱尔
Chauncey's ready for his walk.
昌西该去散步了
Thank you, Miss Bea.
谢谢 比伊小姐
There's a reading of Franny and Zooey at the 92nd Street Y.
在92街区有一场《弗兰妮和祖伊》的朗诵会
I managed to secure you two tickets.
我替你弄到了两张票
Mid-century American fiction.
美国中世纪小说
My weakness.
我的弱项
Come on, Chauncey.
来 昌西
Hey, Bea. Hey, Patrick.
比伊 帕特里克
Say hi, Chaunce.
打招呼 昌昌
How was your ride?
骑车感觉如何
Every morning there's something else I remember about this city.
每天早上都能想起些关于这座城市的事
May I take your helmet, sir?
我替您拿头盔吧 先生
No, I am gonna fix the strap.
不用了 我要修理一下带子
May I take your jacket?
我替您拿外套吧
No, I got it.
不用 我自己拿
You must be thirsty.
您一定渴了
My father thinks people need servants.
我父亲认为人们需要仆人
I don't. I can take care of myself.
我不这么认为 我能照顾好自己
Of course.
当然
Mr. Wolcott, The Times, Herald, and Guardian
沃尔科特先生 《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》 《先驱报》
all open to the financial section,
和《卫报》都已翻到财经版面
and your amaranth toast
涂好杏仁酱的苋菜吐司
with almond butter's in the dining room.
已在餐厅准备好了
My blood sugar and I thank you, Carlyle.
代表我的血糖及本人感谢你 卡莱尔
Elizabeth, good morning. Good morning, William.
伊丽莎白 早安 早安 威廉
Carlyle. Good morning, Mrs. Burke.
卡莱尔 早安 博尔克太太
Carlyle is wonderful.
卡莱尔太棒了
Where did you get him? Oh, he actually worked
你从哪儿找到他的 他之前在我的
for a family that I'm very close to.
一位非常亲密的朋友家工作
The Picasso's coming this morning,
毕加索的画今早会送过来
and I have a De La Tour to show you.
我带了幅德拉图尔[法国画家]的画给你
Let's have a look.
我们来看看吧
Nice uniform, slick.
制♥服♥不错 帅气
The family hired a team of private investigators...
这家人雇佣了一队私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Worked with Interpol--
与国际刑♥警♥合作
Hey, Peter, you try acetaminophen?
彼得 要不要吃点扑热息痛
Ibuprofen?
或者布洛芬
The daytime stuff, the nighttime stuff?
分日夜服用的那种
What about the pink stuff?
或者粉色的那种
Okay.
好吧
Peter Burke. Yeah, stay in there.
彼得·博尔克 你就待办公室里吧
You're kicking me out?
你要踢我出局吗
No, no, no, just--just taking
不 只是采取一点
the appropriate medical precautions.
适当的医疗预防措施
Okay.
好吧
You can see the map, right?
你能看见地图 对吗
Everything's good?
情况还好吧
Patrick got out of Germany on a barge.
帕特里克乘一艘驳船离开了德国
The family paid a ton in tips.
这家人花了很多钱
Most of them happened right after he ran from school.
大部分都是在他从学校逃走之后
He was first spotted at the train station in--
他最早被人看见是在杜塞尔多夫的...
Dusseldorf.
火车站
Peter, go home.
彼得 回家吧
We got this. Okay?
这边我们来处理
Caffrey is doing his thing.
卡夫瑞正在采取行动
Go home.
回家吧
Oh, I got my tie.
天啊 我吐在领带上了
Nothing.
什么都没有
Neal, hey. You sound terrible.
尼尔 你听上去糟透了
Where are you?
你在哪儿
I'm working from home.
我在家工作
Mr. "No sick days" went home.
"绝不请病假"先生回家了呀
Did you get the evidence?
你拿到证据了吗
It's gonna be harder than we thought.
比我们想象的要困难
I dusted Patrick's glass.
我想在帕特里克的杯子上取指纹
He wiped it.
可他擦干净了
You sure about that? Yeah.
你确定吗 是的
Hairbrush is clean. Toothbrush...
梳子很干净 牙刷
and razor are sanitized.
以及刮胡刀都清理过了
The surfaces are spotless.
到处都一尘不染
Either this guy's a total neat freak...
要么这家伙是个有洁癖的怪胎
Or he has a reason to be living
要么他有理由不得不
without leaving a... trace.
过着不留痕迹...的生活
Is he this careful all over the house?
他在家处处都那么小心谨慎吗
Yeah, he wouldn't even hand me his bike helmet.
是的 他甚至不愿意把自行车头盔递给我
He's careful.
他很谨慎
I think Elizabeth's right.
我觉得伊丽莎白是对的
Yeah. She usually is.
是啊 她通常都是对的
I gotta go. He onto you?
我得挂了 他发现你了吗
It looks great, you guys.
看上去很棒 伙计们
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Sorry, Liz.
抱歉 莉兹
Didn't mean to scare you.
我没想吓你
It's okay. I was just admiring the Picasso.
没事 我正在欣赏毕加索的这幅画呢
Remember those guards who threatened to call the policia
还记得我对立体主义的反对宣言声音太大时
when my manifesto against cubism got too loud?
保安威胁要叫警♥察♥吗
And I used every Spanish word I knew just to charm them.
我用尽所知的西班牙语去讨好他们
You promised that we would go to a bullfight
你答应我说 如果我闭嘴
if I kept my mouth shut, which was a lie.
就带我去看斗牛 结果却骗我
But we did go to tapas at Casa del Abuelo,
但我们的确去老祖父餐厅吃了小吃
and you let me have a caña, which was sent over
你还给了我一根长矛
by that matador who took a shine to you.
是一个喜欢你的斗牛士给你的
Antonio.
安东尼奥
Paco.
帕科
It all came back to me.
我都想起来了
Eventually.
终于
Sir?
先生
Miss Bea? Would you mind
比伊小姐 你介意
keeping it down a little bit?
小声一点吗
I'm working on a genealogy project.
我正在研究家谱
Apologies.
抱歉
I mistook it for snooping.
我误以为你在窥探什么呢
Seems we have a pot-kettle situation.
咱俩其实半斤八两吧
No comment.
我不予置评
Find anything interesting?
发现什么有趣的事情了吗
Um, travel journal.
旅行日记
Fairly informative.
记载相当丰富
You know, I grew up hearing
我从小到大
all about my brother, and now that he's actually here,
一直听人说我哥哥 如今他就在这里
He's only told me things I already know.
告诉我的却只是那些我已经知道的事
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表