剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
Questions for Katya,
要问卡佳
The talk of Little Odessa.
关于小奥德萨
Neal Micali, sports agent.
尼尔·米卡利 体育经纪人
I represent some of the world's top athletes.
我是一些世界顶级运动员的代理人
This is Peter Nevins,
这位是彼得·内文斯
figure skating coach to the stars.
明星们的花样滑冰教练
Peter Nevins, coach?
彼得·内文斯 教练
Never heard of you.
从来没听说过你
Really? You ever heard of Tara Lipinski
真的吗 你听说过塔拉·利平斯基
or Michelle Kwan?
或是关颖珊吗
They would be ushers at the Ice Capades
如果不是有这个人 他们估计还在
if it weren't for this man.
白雪溜冰团当引座员呢
Oh, yes. He's just--
是的 他只是...
He's just--
他只是...
I simply help them harness their own natural talents.
我只是帮他们充分发挥他们的天赋
Sorry to be wasting your time,
抱歉耽误你们的时间
but Katya has no interest in competing.
但是卡佳无意参加比赛
Thank you for your interest.
谢谢你们的赏识
Now, if you'll excuse us... It's not a problem.
我们要失陪了 没事
We got another 20 girls to see by the end of the week, so...
我们这周还要见上20多个女孩
27. Is it 27 now?
27个 现在有27个了吗
It's 27. Listen...
是27个 听我说
You're talented.
你有天赋
Very talented.
非常有天赋
Don't give up on your dream.
别放弃你的梦想
Sorry we wasted your time and ours.
抱歉耽误彼此的时间
Wait. This is not the right time.
等等 现在时机不对
But don't choose another girl yet.
但是请先不要选择其他的女孩
Here.
给你名片
We'll be in touch.
保持联♥系♥
Figure skating coach? What?
花样滑冰教练 怎么了
You've been skating since you were a junior G-man.
你还是少年警探时候就在冰上玩了
But that was hockey.
但是那是曲棍球啊
We're talking body checks, not twirls.
我们讲求用身体挡住对手 不是转圈
Oh, come on. It's a good cover.
拜托 这是个很好的掩护
I don't need a cover. I could go in there
我不需要掩护 我可以
with a TAC team and turn that place upside down.
和战术小组冲进去掀翻这个地方
Yeah, you could if you wanted to scare off the guys
是啊 你可以的 如果你想吓跑那些
we're really after.
我们真正在找的家伙的话
Just admit it-- best way into this case
承认吧 查这案子最好的方法
is on skates.
就是穿上溜冰鞋
You got a ticket.
你有一张停车罚款单
Come on, this is for your bio, not a mug shot.
拜托 这是简历照片 不是大头贴
Come on. Oh, you're killing me.
来吧 你简直要了我的命
I don't have time for this.
我没时间做这些
I've got ASAC work.
我还有助理特工主管的工作
I can't play dressup. Just smile.
没时间玩过家家 笑一下就好
Rebecca?
丽贝卡
From the Gershon museum.
格申博物馆的
Neal, from the FBI.
尼尔 联邦调查局的
How are you? I'm, uh...
你好吗 我...
terrible.
很糟
The museum world, it's really small.
博物馆界是个小圈子
I can't get another job.
我找不到别的工作
I'm sorry to hear that.
很抱歉听到这消息
Is there anything I can do to help?
有什么我能帮你的吗
You? No.
你吗 没有
You've done enough.
你做的够多了
I've been thinking about that day
我一直在想
that I lost my key card,
我丢门卡那天
and you're the last person that I remember having it with.
你是我印象中拿着它见到的最后一个人
What, you don't think I stole it, do you?
怎么 你不会觉得是我偷了它吧
Why would I steal your key card?
我♥干♥嘛偷你的门卡
Nothing about that day makes sense.
那天发生的所有事都说不通
I had full access to the museum.
我有博物馆的完全访问权
I'm just here to get some answers and...
我是过来寻求答案的 而且
I was hoping to get a letter from agent Burke
我希望博尔克探员能给我写封信
stating my complete innocence.
证明我的清白
There he is.
他在那
Uh, yeah, that's--that's a really bad idea.
这可不是个好主意
He is swamped on a new case right now
他现在忙着查另外一个案子
and just not in a giving mood.
没心情提供什么
Anyway, he wasn't even in charge of the Gershon investigation.
再者说 他甚至不负责格申案
Then who was? That would be agent Gruetzner.
那谁负责 格鲁茨纳探员负责
Art crimes. He's not at these offices.
艺术犯罪部 他不在这里
So where do I find this agent...
我在哪能找到这个...
Gruetzner? Gruetzner.
格鲁茨纳 格鲁茨纳
Uh, he is in the field today.
他今天去现场了
But I could set something up for tomorrow.
我可以安排你们明天见面
All right. All right?
好吧 好吗
Tomorrow. Okay.
明天 好的
Let me give you my number.
这是我的电♥话♥
You can text me the address.
你可以把地址发给我
We're the FBI. We have your number.
我们是联邦调查员 我们有你的电♥话♥
I'll get you that letter.
我去帮你要证明信
What's the story?
什么情况
Sergei Turgenev.
谢尔盖·屠格涅夫
Our smooth-talking friend from the ice rink.
滑冰场那位侃侃而谈的朋友
Got that from a friend at FAPSI.
从联邦政♥府♥通讯情报局一个朋友那拿到的
That's Russian Intelligence. Russian Intelligence.
那是俄♥罗♥斯♥情报局 俄♥罗♥斯♥情报局
Yeah, this is the crime and punishment of rap sheets.
这里全都是犯罪和判罚记录
And this guy...is worse.
这个人...更糟糕
That's Sergei's cousin Nikolai.
这是谢尔盖的表兄尼古拉
Wanted for murder in Russia.
在俄♥罗♥斯♥因谋杀而被通缉
Money laundering, drug trafficking,
洗钱 贩毒
arms trafficking, human trafficking.
走私军♥火♥ 贩卖♥♥人口
Basically, any kind of trafficking.
也就是所有能卖♥♥的
Yeah. Nobody knew he was in the country until now.
是啊 在此之前没人知道他在美国
We don't give visas to criminals,
我们不会给罪犯签证的
so either he snuck in on a tuna boat...
他要么是偷渡过来的
Or he flew here first-class
要么是用谢尔盖的某个护照
using one of Sergei's passports.
光明正大飞进来的
Question is...if Sergei can bring Nikolai in here
问题是 如果谢尔盖能悄无声息地
without us knowing, who else is he planning to import?
把尼古拉带进来 他还打算偷运谁
If I had known about this,
我要是早知道这事
you could be playing hockey with Sergei
你现在可能在跟谢尔盖玩曲棍球
instead of learning the difference
而不是学习
between a lutz and a salchow.
勾手跳和后内跳的区别了
All right, don't you worry about me.
好了 你就别担心我了
You just focus on becoming a top sports agent.
你就当好你的顶级体育经纪人吧
Con men taking 10%? I think I can handle it.
骗子界前十名 我想我没问题的
Okay, let me get this straight.
让我理下思路
You need to become an expert figure skating coach in a day?
你需要在一天内成为花样滑冰专家
No, I just need to look the part
不 我只需要装装样子
and learn enough to pass muster.
蒙混过关就可以了
So...what can you tell me?
所以 你能教我点什么
Me? Yeah.
我 是啊
You want me to coach you to become a coach?
你想让我教你怎么当教练
Yeah. Honey, you've watched enough figure skating
是啊 亲爱的 你看过那么多的花样滑冰
to do color commentary on the next world championship.
都足以对下一届世界冠军评头论足了
Yeah, that's what we call an armchair expert.
是 这就是我们所谓的伪专家
Honey, that is a world away from actually doing it.
亲爱的 这跟实际操练可差得多了
You remember--first time I was on the ice,
你记得不 我第一次到冰上
It was our second date.
是我们第二次约会的时候
How could I forget?
我哪能忘呢
You were supposed to teach me.
你该教我才对吧
Well, how could I?
我怎么教
You were sprawled out on the ice like Bambi...
你在冰上跟小鹿斑比似的四仰八叉
and looking just as adorable.
看起来可爱极了
Good save.
救得漂亮
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表