剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
He's not easily amused.
他可没那么容易乐起来
Let's focus more on the "How"
在我们被"为什么"困住之前
before we get bogged down on the "Why."
先把精力集中在"怎么做"上面吧
Step one.
第一步
Modified six-finger.
加强版六脉神剑
Very precise.
真准
The CO2 cartridge gives you the juice.
二氧化碳弹筒能增加推进力
Well, you can't replace a pane in a window that old
那么老的窗 想要换一格玻璃
without removing the whole thing.
不得不整个都拿下来
The church will call a glass repair service.
教堂会叫玻璃维修服务的人来的
I'll keep an eye on the place.
我会盯住这地方的
When they set up the scaffolding
等他们搭起脚手架
to reach the window...
去够窗子的时候
We'll make our move. Good.
我们就行动 很好
Look what turned up today.
瞧瞧今天出现了什么
Peter...
彼得
This is a Welsh gold coin.
这是一枚威尔士金币
Yup.
没错
I think it's one of the ones stolen
我认为这是那家旅行社
through that travel agency.
失窃的金币中的一枚
Yeah, I'd put money on it.
没错 我敢打赌
Where'd it come from? A pawn shop.
这从哪儿来的 一家当铺
Someone came in to sell it.
有人把它当掉了
Did the owner give you a name? Patience.
当铺老板给你提供名字了吗 耐心点
Something tells me that's not a name.
这不是个名字吧
It always pays off
付出耐心总会有回报
because the criminal always messes up.
因为罪犯总是会搞砸的
It always comes around to bite them.
有耐心你就赢了
Must be our lucky day.
真是我们的幸运日
Luck had nothing to do with it.
跟运气无关
I put those coins on an FBI watch list.
我把那些金币放在了联调局监视名单上
This was my first case after prison,
这是我出狱后第一个案子
my last case as a field agent.
也是我作为外勤的最后一个案子
Oh, I remember. And now we have a lead.
我记得 现在我们领先了
I'm not gonna stop until I catch the thief
不抓到偷金币的贼
who stole that gold.
我誓不罢休
Well, the suspect dressed up as FDNY,
嫌疑人打扮成纽约消防局的人
broke through the wall to access the vault
凿穿墙壁破开保险箱
and steal the coins.
偷走了这些金币
This is our shot to recover
这是我们寻回
a 1.8 million in rare gold.
价值180万珍稀金币的机会
And we're operating under the assumption
而且据我们推断
that this is part of a larger batch that went missing.
这是那失窃的大批金币中的一枚
I think our thief was testing the waters.
我认为窃贼在试水
What do you think, Neal?
你怎么看 尼尔
I'd float one coin. Wait to see what happens.
要是我也会甩出一枚金币 看看会发生什么
It could be.
有这个可能
Did the pawn shop owner get an I.D.?
当铺老板知不知道身份
They did.
知道
Sister Minnie O'Malley.
米妮·奥马利修女
She swiped it from the collection basket.
她从教堂募捐篮中顺手牵羊
You look surprised. So does she.
你看起来很吃惊啊 她也是吧
How many Hail Marys will that get her?
她得念多少遍《圣母经》啊
Oh, the sister's not the only one
这修女可不是唯一一个
with sticky fingers.
手脚不干净的人
This coin has been stolen more
这枚硬币被偷的次数
than second base at a cubs game.
比一次棒球大赛上二垒的次数都多
We followed the coin's trail,
我们追踪了金币的来历
questioned the parishioners who were at St. Magnus's last sunday.
询问了上周日在圣玛格努斯教堂的教区居民
Susan Barrett made the donation
苏珊·巴内特在她儿子的袜子抽屉里
after she found it in her son's sock drawer.
发现了这枚金币 并且把它捐了出去
Turns out her son Abe
后来证实她儿子亚伯
stole it from a cash-for-gold shop.
是从一家真金换现金的店里偷来的
Set off the alarm, but the owner of the shop
触发了警报 但是等纽约警♥察♥到达之后
didn't want to file a report when NYPD got there.
店主不愿意报告失窃情况
Probably gets his product primarily from fences.
也许是因为他的货是赃物
Exactly.
没错
These three are known for trafficking precious metals.
这三个人专门进行贵金属非法交易
Find the fence, lean on them
找到销赃点 让他们招出
to reveal who brought in the coin.
是谁把金币拿来的
Now, while all appear to have dealings with the owner,
从跟店主相关的种种迹象来看
we may be looking for someone outside our radar.
我们大概是在找一个没听说过的人
Anyone you want to add to that list, Caffrey?
你有想起什么人来吗 卡夫瑞
I'll hit the streets. See what I can find.
我到处打探一下 看看有什么发现
Good. That's it.
很好 就这么干
Neal, hold up.
尼尔 等等
I want to go with you.
我想跟你一起去
Look, if it is someone new, it's because they're good.
如果是新人 那一定很厉害
They hear the FBI's sniffin' around,
他们要是听说联调局四处打探的话
they'll go underground.
就会转入地下的
Fair enough.
言之有理
Make it fast. All right.
动作快点 好的
Neal?
尼尔
Uh, while you're you're pounding your pavement,
在你行动之前
I'm assuming Mozzie has connections
我想蚊子应该跟这类
with these type of fences.
销赃者有联♥系♥
I'll talk to him, but he has a lunch.
我会跟他谈的 但他午餐有约
A lunch?
午餐
If I interrupt it for FBI business,
如果我用联调局的事去打断他
squealing on a fence will be right below
那么他脸书上的日程表
joining facebook on his to-do list.
下一项就是向销赃者告密
See ya.
回见
Hey, hon.
你好 亲爱的
I know you have lunch plans.
你知道你有个午餐计划
Yeah, but I need to swing by your office.
但我想顺路去趟你办公室
Hey! Can you break a hundred?
你能破开这张一百块吗
Sorry, pal.
抱歉 伙计
Fives, tens, whatever you got.
五块 十块 什么都行
I'll even take Welsh gold.
我还收威尔士金币呢
I'm due in court $1.8 million.
我要上庭去了 180万美元
Less one coin, that is still a lot of money.
虽然少了一个 但还是一大笔钱呢
The FBI's trackin' that coin.
联调局正在追查那枚金币
When they find your fence, and they will,
等他们找到你的销赃人 他们会的
he's gonna point to you.
他就会把你供出来
Look, I know you took a bribe
我知道你收了贿赂
to drop the indictment of Peter Burke.
放弃了彼得·博尔克的起诉
You're harassing a U.S. attorney.
你在骚扰一个国家检察官
I want your name, so I can charge you with slander.
告诉我你的名字 我要告你诽谤
Oh, yeah, sure. It's Neal Caffrey.
好啊 我叫尼尔·卡夫瑞
I'm Agent Burke's criminal informant.
我是博尔克探员的线人
I'm also an associate of Curtis Hagen,
我也是柯蒂斯·哈根的同伙
and I stole the coins you were paid with.
他贿赂给你的金币是我偷来的
Tell me who you brought that coin to.
告诉我你把那枚金币给了谁
I can run interference.
我能帮你打掩护
Why implicate yourself?
为什么把你自己扯进来
Mutually-assured destruction's a powerful motivator.
因为我们是一条船上的
I need a name. I...
我需要他的名字 我
Come on, you worked at Treasury.
你在财政部工作
You didn't think Welsh gold
你不觉得威尔士金币
would be hard to unload?
很难脱手吗
I was presented with a dollar figure.
我要的是钱
So it was Hagen's idea to pay you in coins.
所以用金币给你付款是哈根的主意
And who to go to, to unload the--
而且那个帮忙脱手的人
He said it would be safe.
他说这很安全
If you don't give me a name, nobody is safe.
你要是不告诉我他的名字 谁都不安全
El told me about your bat phone
小伊在认识你的第一天
since day one.
就把你的专线电♥话♥号♥告诉我了
I should have known she'd choose you.
早该料到她更偏爱你
I have questions.
我有些问题
Hey, it's Neal.
我是尼尔
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表