剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
for this fantastic voyage you're about to embark upon.
奇妙旅程的精神指引
Trust me. This is the solution.
相信我 就用这个方法
Boa noite Cinderela.
晚安[葡语] 灰姑娘
Remember the office.
回忆起那间办公室
The shapes, the textures, the view.
形状 外观 景色
Dr. Summers is sitting across from you.
萨莫斯医生坐在你正对面
She's waiting for you to lose your inhibitions.
她在等你卸下防备
What is she saying?
她说了什么
I'm ready to begin when you are.
我开始问你问题
Take a deep breath, and stay calm.
深呼吸 保持冷静
You won't remember what you tell me once the narcotic wears off.
麻醉消退之后你不会记得我跟我说了什么
Did she ask you any questions?
她问你什么问题了吗
Yeah, she wanted--
是的 她想要
She wanted to--
她想要
What does the F.B.I know?
联调局都知道些什么
Everything.
一切
What can the F.B.I prove?
联调局能证明什么
Nothing.
什么也不能
Did you ask her any questions?
你问她问题了吗
You stole the two million. Why?
那两百万是你偷的 为什么
For the same reason you steal.
和你偷东西的理由一样
Because it was there.
因为它就在那里
This isn't gonna work.
这招没用
I can't think straight. That's exactly the point.
我没法好好思考 这就是问题
Think circular.
你得绕个圈子想
No, I mean Summers.
不 我是说萨莫斯
She was right. I'm not reformed.
她说得对 我没改过自新
I mean, I like doing the things I do.
我工作的时候的确乐在其中
You know, I like working with Peter,
我喜欢和彼得共事
I like working with the F.B.I.
喜欢和联调局共事
Okay, that's simply the drugs talking.
你这已经开始说胡话了
But I also like working against 'em.
但我也喜欢跟他们对着干
I like doing things I shouldn't, and I don't feel guilty,
我喜欢做不该做的事 而且没有罪恶感
I don't feel remorse, I don't feel anything except--
也不觉得懊悔 我只觉得
Okay, too much stimulant.
你兴奋过头了
Maybe you should take some of the solution too.
也许你也应该来点药
Yeah, it could help you remember.
也许能帮你想起来呢
Remember what?
想起来什么
Who you are.
想起你是谁
What are you doing here, Moz?
你怎么在这里虚度光阴 蚊子
You should be out on the streets rebuilding yourself.
你应该到外面去重塑人生
You are smart, you are resourceful.
你脑子好 足智多谋
You can do anything without a height requirement.
只要不要求身高 你什么都能做到
It isn't so easy.
哪有那么容易
Has big brother really finally just cornered you into defeat?
你真的被政♥府♥逼到无路可走了吗
I'm gonna get a pen and write some of this down for research.
我去拿支笔记一记 以后好做研究
Go.
去吧
Okay, we should take it fr--
好的 我们应该从
Oh, no.
不
Burkes. Neal.
博尔克 尼尔
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
No.
没什么
I just came to get some stuff off my chest.
我就是来找你倾诉倾诉
I was in seventh grade, I didn't know any better,
那时候我七年级 还什么都不懂
but the money was sticking out of her purse,
不过 钱从她钱包里冒出来
and boop, mine.
然后一下就是我的了
It was the same thing with the Garrido self-portrait in Belize.
在伯利兹城 加里多的自画像也是一样
I mean, I wasn't taking that out of a purse.
当然 偷那画比偷钱难多了
It was more like a highly secured wing
那更像是美国文物中心
of a central American antiquities center.
一个高度戒备的展厅
Am I talking too much?
我是不是说太多了
Is he okay? I have no idea.
他没事吧 不知道
I am conducting an experiment.
我在做个试验
I am trying to remember
我在试图回想
what I said to Summers when I was under--
我都跟萨莫斯说了些什么 在我
It's hot in here.
这里好热啊
What did you do?
你到底干什么了
I talked to Mozzie, and he gave me a solution,
我跟蚊子说了 然后他给了我一种药
and I drank that solution.
再然后我就喝了
I don't understand.
我没听懂
He drugged himself in some ridiculous experiment
他自己磕药来做可笑的实验
to recreate what he said to the psychiatrist.
好再现他跟那个心理医生谈话的内容
Neal, are you hungry?
尼尔 你饿不饿
You look like you could use something to eat.
你看起来得吃点东西
I'm actually not hungry right now,
其实我现在不饿
but if you have any of those fantastic game hens you make,
不过要是有你以前做的那种好吃的小雏鸡
maybe later.
那我可能晚点吃
Oh, no meat loaf, though. I'm not a fan.
哦对了 不要肉饼 不是我的菜
Honey, could you excuse us for a minute?
亲爱的 我能跟他单独谈谈吗
Yeah.
好
Neal.
尼尔
Do you know what happened to Siegel?
你知道西格尔怎么了吗
You're not answering my question. Siegel.
怎么不回答我的问题 我说西格尔
I don't know what happened, and--
我不知道怎么回事 而且
What aren't you telling me, Neal?
你还有什么没告诉我的 尼尔
Oh, good.
太好了
For the love of Thoreau,
看在梭罗的份上
You can't simply wander off into the woods like that.
你可不能就这么跑了
Hey, Moz. What're you doing in my house?
你好啊 蚊子 你在我家干什么
He ran away like an impudent child
他像个追气球的熊孩子一样
chasing after an untethered balloon.
跑到外面去了
What happened?
出什么事了
We tried something, and it worked.
我们做了点尝试 还挺有效果的
He was starting to remember parts of the conversation
他已经开始记起被萨莫斯下药后的
when Summers had him under.
一部分对话内容了
But you only have about 15 minutes left, at best.
但你最多也就剩下十五分钟时间
Then he's gonna want nap time.
然后他就会困了
All right, let's do this.
行 那就开始吧
Neal.
尼尔
Take a deep breath.
来深呼吸
Close your eyes. Yeah.
闭上眼睛 好
Just try to remember where you left off.
想想你之前说到哪了
What does the F.B.I know?
联调局知道些什么
Summers asked me what the FBI knew.
萨莫斯问我联调局知道什么
She realized we have nothing.
她意识到了我们没证据
What did she ask next?
然后她问什么了
She asked about...
她问
Griffith.
格里菲思
Will the FBI prosecute?
联邦调查局会起诉他吗
They will soon.
快了
That's good, Neal.
好样的 尼尔
Stay focused.
集中注意力
After that, she stood up.
然后她就站起来了
Where did she go?
她去哪了
To make a phone call.
去打电♥话♥
Who did she call?
给谁打
I saw the number she dialed.
我看见她拨的号♥了
It was a 212 area code.
区号♥是212
Three fives...
有三个5
0, 1...
0 1
Two more digits, Neal.
再来两位 尼尔
0, 1...
0 1
8, 4.
8 4
Nice work.
干得漂亮
Let's find out who she called.
我们来看看她打给了谁
This is Jacoby. Leave a message.
这里是雅各比 请留言
She called Shane Jacoby.
她给谢恩·雅各比打了电♥话♥
Neal, we're gonna have to--
尼尔 我们得
grab you a blanket.
给你找条毯子了
I'll take him.
我带他走
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表