剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
What, are you going to carry him out?
怎么 你要把他扛出来吗
I don't have the upper-body strength, sadly.
可惜我上肢力量可没那么大
But we could douse him with devil's breath.
但我们可以用东莨菪碱[一种镇静剂]迷倒他
We are not dousing him with anything.
我们才不要用药物迷倒他
Did you tell anyone we were trying to help Peter?
你告诉过别人我们要帮助彼得吗
And admit to assisting a suit?
承认帮助联调局探员吗
My reputation would never recover.
我的名声会彻彻底底毁了的
Why?
怎么这么问
Because I didn't either.
因为我也没说出去过
"I can help Burke. Opera house. 5:00 P.M.
"我能帮助博尔克 下午五点在歌♥剧院见
Come alone."
一个人来"
He's with me.
他是来找我的
Curtis Hagen.
柯蒂斯·哈根
Been a long time.
好久不见
That it has.
的确如此
And you never sent me a thank you card.
你从没给我寄过感谢卡
It's because of me you're free to walk around Manhattan.
因为我 你才能在曼哈顿自♥由♥行走
That thing around your ankle.
你脚踝上的那个东西
It's because I caught you.
是因为我抓到了你
Nevertheless.
但是
I was unable to negotiate the same deal.
我却没法争取到跟你一样的交易
So you settled for a work release program.
所以你只好迁就于工作外出制度
I thought murderers were a high security risk.
我还以为谋杀犯是高安全风险
I was never arrested for murder.
我没有因为谋杀罪而被捕过
Only forgery.
只不过是伪造罪
It appears that
看来
there's a demand for world-renowned restorers.
需要修复的举世名作很多
I can work for $10 a day,
我一天能赚十块钱
even if it does require an armed escort.
即使出门需要持枪警♥察♥护送
Are they guarding you,
他们是在看守你
or guarding for you?
还是保护你
Bit of both, Caffrey.
两者都有吧 卡夫瑞
You know how it goes.
你懂这种事的
Little bribery goes a long way.
行点贿作用可大了
Not long enough to let you go.
但也大不到放你走的地步
Sadly, no.
很不幸 是的
As you well know.
你也很明白
Otherwise you would've secured Peter Burke's release.
不然你就已经把彼得·博尔克救出来了
What's your offer?
你开什么条件
Pal up with him in prison?
和他一起在监狱里称兄道弟吗
Protect him?
保护他吗
That's not particularly big picture now, is it?
现在那不是重点 对吧
I know how to make Peter Burke a free man.
我知道怎样让彼得·博尔克重获自♥由♥
This is a waste of my time.
这是浪费时间
If there were a way to free Peter, I would have found it.
如果有办法让彼得重获自♥由♥ 我早就找到了
You have a federal prosecutor breathing rather heavily
有个联邦检察官死死盯着
down Peter Burke's neck, do you not?
彼得·博尔克 对吗
We do.
对
What if I told you I was the reason
如果我告诉你 是因为我
he was so very determined
他才如此坚决地
to take Peter Burke down?
想扳倒彼得·博尔克呢
If you had that kind of pull
如果你有这种影响力
I'd ask why you didn't use him to get yourself out.
我会问你为何不让他把你自己弄出监狱
Would that I could.
如果可以的话我会的
Sadly he became a federal prosecutor
不幸的是 在我入狱之后
after I was incarcerated.
他才成为联邦检察官
I believe my patience has paid off in other ways though.
但我相信我的耐心在别的方面得到了回报
What do you want?
你想要什么
I want you to do me a favor.
我想要你帮我个忙
I need money, soon.
我需要钱 很快就要
You can afford to bribe guards.
你有钱贿赂警卫
I'm in need of a much bigger sum.
我需要更多的钱
Already have a target.
已经有目标了
Simple little smash and grab.
只是小小的抢劫案
I'd do it myself, but...
我都打算自己做 但是...
If you can pull this off,
如果你能搞定这事
we have a deal.
那就成交
There's one more thing.
还有一件事
There always is.
总是如此
Federal prosecutor's gonna need a good reason to step away.
联邦检察官需要一个放弃调查的好理由
Not lose face.
要不失体面
You want me to provide that reason?
你想让我提供原因吗
Your old man's confession should do quite nicely.
你老爸的供词就能很好地说明原因
If I could find my father, Peter would already be free.
如果我能找到我父亲 彼得早就自♥由♥了
Indeed.
正是
But from one forger to another,
但我俩都是伪造者
we both know there are many ways to create another man's words.
我们都知道要伪造别人的话 有很多方法
You want me to forge my father's confession?
你想让我伪造我父亲的供词吗
Make it good.
伪造得天衣无缝
I'll take care of the rest.
剩下的交给我
So the Dutchman appears out of nowhere offering gifts,
荷兰人突然出现 说要提供帮助
and I'm not suspicious?
还要我毫不怀疑
You're not alone.
我也很怀疑
But what other choice do we have?
但我们还有什么别的选择
Like I said, we can--
像我说过的 我们可以...
That doesn't involve a sky hook.
别想用架空吊车的事了
Moz, this is the only option we've found
蚊子 这是我们现在手里唯一的
that doesn't have Peter on the run.
让彼得不需要进行逃亡的选择
I can make a believable facsimile of James's voice,
我可以伪造出令人信服的詹姆斯的声音
there is one catch.
有一个难题
You need as close a voice match as possible.
你需要声音尽可能匹配
Like father, like son.
有其父必有其子
There are familial overlaps of cadence and voice
由于家族遗传 你们说话的节奏和声音会有重叠
that will be very helpful.
能更好匹配
In spite of everything, he's still my father.
尽管发生了这一切 他依然是我父亲
If I record this,
如果我录音
he'll be a fugitive for the rest of his life.
他这辈子都会是个逃犯
Neal, James did that all by himself.
尼尔 这是詹姆斯自作自受
You're offering redemption that he doesn't deserve.
他不值得你去挽救他
Do you have any recording of him?
你有他的录音吗
I'll need it for voice matching. Yeah.
我需要用来做声音匹配 有
He left me a voicemail right before the con
在帝国大厦欺诈案之前
at the Empire State Building.
他给我留了条语♥音♥信息
It's the only thing I have.
我只有这个了
Hey, I'm running a little late,
我有些晚了
but I'll be there.
但我会到的
I promise.
我保证
See you soon, son.
待会儿见 儿子
See you soon, son.
待会儿见 儿子
How'd that sound?
听起来怎么样
Uncomfortably tragic.
听起来很不愉快 很悲惨
I should leave you alone.
我还是回避下吧
No, no. Moz, it's good to have you here.
不用 蚊子 你留下陪我挺好的
Come on.
开始吧
Peter Burke
彼得·博尔克
has been accused of first degree murder,
在参议员特伦斯·普拉特被杀案中
in the death of senator Terrence Pratt.
被指控犯有一级谋杀罪
We are here today to decide
今天本团将决定
whether to indict him on these charges.
是否正式起诉这些指控
I'd like to testify on my own behalf.
我想为自己作证
Mr. Burke--
博尔克先生
I want to speak to my history as an agent,
我想围绕我作为探员的工作表现
and to my character.
以及我的品行进行申辩
Nothing you say will change my decision.
无论你说什么我都不会改判
Sit down.
坐下
Because,
因为
as I was about to say,
我刚才正说到
new evidence has come to light.
出现了新的证据
My name is James Bennett.
我是詹姆斯·贝内特
I almost let an innocent man take the fall for me,
我差点让一个无辜的人为我承担罪名
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表