剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表
I use when they're being put on.
会采取一种老式的逃脱术
Pump the veins and muscles in your wrists and hands,
扩张手腕和手上的静脉和肌肉
and when you relax them,
放松之后
they're smaller and you can slide off the cuffs.
肌肉收缩 你就可以滑脱掉手铐了
I've given you way too much insight into my world.
我让你对我的本行了解过深了
I thought you were leaving that world.
我以为你已经脱离老本行了
Well, not tethered to an anklet.
还拴着脚环就不算脱离
That's all you've got? An old trick?
你就这点本事吗 就知道个老把戏
Unless you got a paper clip.
除非有个曲别针
Step aside, Houdini. I'll get us out of here.
闪开点 胡迪尼 我来想办法出去
Oh, if I knew you were looking for a more elegant option.
早说你有个这么文雅的选择啊
It'll work. Now kick.
会成功的 一块儿踢
On three, all right?
数到三 好吗
A little teamwork. Yeah.
有点合作精神 好
One...Two...Three.
一 二 三
You hear that?
听到没
It's the smartest way off this island.
这是最好的离岛方法
Yeah, which is usually her way.
符合她的做事风格
Agent Burke! All right.
博尔克探员 好了
You were right. Agent Burke!
你说得对 博尔克探员
Agent Burke?
博尔克探员
Agent Burke, your wife called.
博尔克探员 你妻子来电♥话♥了
Is it Mozzie? Yes, sir.
是说蚊子的事吗 是的 先生
I was to report to you that he's been given an antidote.
她让我告诉你已经给他用了解药
He's responding to treatment.
治疗起效了
Give me your phone now.
赶紧把电♥话♥给我
There's no reception down here, sir.
这边没信♥号♥♥ 先生
We'll need to go out front.
我们得从前面出去
I'm going after R ebecca.
我去追丽贝卡
Wait for me. I'm calling for backup.
等等我 我叫后援
There's no time.
没时间了
What can you do to stop her?
你能怎么阻止她
Give her a reason to stay.
我会给她一个留下来的理由
Rebecca!
丽贝卡
Don't come any closer. I won't graze you this time.
别再靠近了 这次我可不会手下留情了
Can that helicopter take both of us?
那架直升机能把我们俩都带走吗
That diamond could buy us a nice castle in Croatia.
那钻石够我们在克罗地亚买♥♥一个很棒的城♥堡♥
We could live like royalty.
我们可以过上王子公主般的生活
Sounds perfect.
听起来很完美
The FBI's not listening. It's just you and me.
这儿没联调局的人 只有我们俩
And that helicopter can take us anywhere we want to go.
那架直升机能把我们带到任何想去的地方
How many times
你认为
do you think I'm gonna fall for that?
我还会相信你的鬼话吗
You don't want me. You've made that very clear.
你不想和我在一起 你说得很明白了
I think you'll stay anyway.
我觉得你终归会留下的
Why would I stay?
我为什么会留下
'Cause you won't leave without the diamond.
因为你没拿到钻石是不会走的
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Check your pocket.
看看你的口袋
Check it.
检查一下
Ah, nothing says "I love you"
没什么能比一块砖头更能表达
like a brick.
我对你的爱
You.
你
You son of a bitch.
你这个混♥蛋♥
Hey, just a little sleight of hand.
只是变个小戏法
No big deal.
没什么大不了的
Maybe your critical thinking got clouded.
或许是你的判断思维出现失误了
I love how good you are.
我就喜欢你这么出色
I hate how good you are. Give me the diamond.
我讨厌你这么出色 把钻石给我
I can't.
不行
Neal, don't make me kill you.
尼尔 别逼我杀你
I'll just take it off your beautiful, dead body.
我可以直接从你俊俏的尸体上拿走钻石
I don't have it anymore.
钻石不在我手里了
Where is it?
那它在哪儿
Local law enforcement and every FBI agent
本地执法部门和纽约的所有
in New York are on their way.
联调局探员都在路上
Yes, sir. I'll coordinate everything.
是 长官 我会协调好一切
You just killed your best friend.
你刚刚杀了你最好的朋友
No, Mozzie's recovering as we speak.
不 这会儿蚊子正在恢复
Looks like he's out of the woods.
他已经脱离危险了
Oh, and you're in the weeds.
而你现在有麻烦了
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
He's gone, and he's not coming back.
他走了 而且不会再回来了
He must have heard it over the radio.
他一定是在无线电里听到了
Every law enforcement officer in New York
纽约市的所有警官都在
is headed here right now.
赶往这里的路上
Then I'll just trade you for the diamond.
那我就用你来交换钻石
You're going to get me out of here,
你得把我弄出去
one way or another.
不管用什么方法
Rebecca, you have to know when it's over.
丽贝卡 你得知道什么时候是结束
Sometimes, you have to stop running.
有时候 你得停止逃亡
It's beautiful here.
这里很美
Well, the leaf of one plant strikes me down,
一株植物的叶子杀死了我
the fruit of another restores me.
另一株植物的果实让我复活
The circle of life.
生命的轮回
Do you really think you should be drinking
你真的觉得你这么快
this soon after Waterloo, grouchy?
就开始喝酒没关系吗
Doctor's orders.
这是医嘱
I was instructed to drink a lot of liquids.
我需要补充大量液体
So where is this gem I almost cashed in all my chips to get?
那颗几乎让我付出一切的宝石在哪里
Is that real?
它是真的吗
They didn't make fakes that good in 1886.
1886年假货还做不到那么好
Can I hold it?
我能拿下它吗
You know, after he had the hope diamond cut,
要知道 在希望之钻被切割好之后
Louis XIV would wear it on his pinkie.
路易十四世把它戴在小指上
He had grotesquely large fingers.
他的手指异常得粗
So is this diamond our path to easy street?
这颗钻石会让我们过上好日子吗
Yeah, who actually, you know, owns that?
它的所有者到底是谁
It's my duty as a federal officer
作为一名联邦官员
to turn it over to the state department.
我有责任把它上交给国♥务♥院♥
Glad you're feeling better, Moz. You ready?
很高兴你好起来了 蚊子 可以走了吗
That diamond is not meant to be under bulletproof glass
那颗钻石不应该被罩在防弹玻璃里
with a bunch of tourists in bermuda shorts gawking at it.
让一群穿着短裤的游客看着它发呆
Better than being lost behind a brick wall.
总比在砖墙后面不见天日要好
See ya.
回头见
See ya.
回见
Hey, thanks for going all terms of endearment on the doctor for me.
谢谢你为了我那样对待医生
It was fun.
还挺有意思的
Okay, that diamond is ours, Neal.
那颗钻石是我们的 尼尔
We are gonna get it back.
我们得把它拿回来
You want to rob the state department?
你想去抢国♥务♥院♥吗
Well, it hasn't gone there yet.
它还没有到那儿呢
It's our meal ticket.
那是我们的饭票
It's supposed to set us up for life,
我们一辈子生活本来就靠它了
in a perversely legitimate fashion.
以完全合法的方式
There is no reason to go after it illegitimately.
我们没理由去非法追寻它
Come on, Moz.
拜托 蚊子
It was never about the money.
从来都不是钱的事
Of course not, but we could--
当然不是 但我们可以...
You think, if it goes missing, Peter won't know the first place to look?
如果它丢了 彼得不知道从哪开始找吗
My freedom is worth more than anything that diamond could buy.
我的自♥由♥比那颗钻石能买♥♥到的东西值钱多了
Sure it is.
那是当然
Except your freedom still eludes you.
不过你能否能自♥由♥还不一定呢
Am I in trouble? Nope. No trouble.
我有麻烦了吗 不 没有麻烦
Did Rebecca escape again? Oh, she's not going anywhere. Ever.
丽贝卡又跑了吗 她永远都跑不了了
Then what?
那是怎么了
Did I get a new handler? Who's the lucky agent?
我有新的监管人了吗 谁这么幸运
No one.
没有人
Well, it certainly isn't you.
可肯定不是你啊
You still look like you're going somewhere.
你看起来要到别的地方去了
剧集 | 妙警贼探(2009) | 导航列表